This addon will restore most magic effect that were present in Morrowind, but were removed in Oblivion.
Note that some of them are already available in Morroblivion, but only as scripted spells. This addon, with the power of OBME, will restore them as new base effects, which will allow using them in spellmaking, enchanting and alchemy.
List of effects:
College of Alteration:
Jump- Done. Low/medium spell cost.
- Levitate - Done. High spell cost.
- Slowfall - Done. Low/medium spell cost.
- Swift Swim - Done.
College of Conjuration:
- Bound Spear - Done.
- Call Bear
- Call Wolf
- Summon Ancestral Ghost - Done.
- Summon Bonelord - Done.
- Summon Bonewalker - Done.
- Summon Bonewolf
- Summon Centurion Sphere - Done.
- Summon Fabricant
- Summon Greater Bonewalker - Done.
- Summon Winged Twilight - Done.
College of Destruction:
Corprus- only used once for entire game, so I don't see much point in including it. Poison- Done.
College of Illusion:
- Blind - Not sure how to implement this on NPCs. Decreasing combat skills?
- Sanctuary - I want to make this one the same as Morrowind's - a % chance of avoiding all damage from a melee attack.
- Sound - Decreasing spell effectiveness?
College of Mysticism:
- Almsivi\Divine Interventions
Detect Enchantment- Done.
- Detect Key
College of Restoration:
- Cure\Resist Blight\Corprus Disease - A separate mod is now released.
Fortify Attack- Done. Effect provides static boost to damage dealt with any melee weapon (but not H2H).