Morroblivion v065-RC4 (Release Candidate 4) has been uploaded. Several bugfixes for v065-RC3 have been merged into RC4. Please see Changelog for further details.
Morroblivion v065-RC3 (Release Candidate 3) has been uploaded. It incorporates all bugfixes for v065-RC2. Please update your Morroblivion installations.
Morroblivion v065-RC2 (Release Candidate 2) has been released! Please post any issues you find with the Installation process or the actual gameplay here. I will try to list all active known bugs in this first post. The second post will list all bugs with bugfixes or work-arounds.
The character generation class quiz does not correctly show the results window with your assigned class. However, you can still check your assigned class on the Character Screen, and you can make modifications to Race, Class or Birthsign prior to leaving the Census Office.
Several cosmetic issues from v064 have not yet been fixed since they are not critical bugs that prevent finishing the game: landscape heightmaps will z-fight with water level in several areas, some distant object boulders appear with different textures from the ones currently used in the full resolution boulders.
If you speak with an NPC immediately after loading a savegame, there is a chance that the Morroblivion scripts will not be fully initialized. This can result in NPCs saying something like: "Greetings, &sUActnQuick1;". This is a known issue in Morroblivion related to script initialization speed. If you wait 6-10 seconds after loading a savegame, this scripts will fully load and this problem will hopefully go away.
- Committing crime prior to full completion of character generation process may result in guard taking you to jail, which moves PC to Pelagiad and interrupts character generation.
- Backpath can not be completed because Sunder, Keening, Ash Vampires are locked behind late-game main quest progression.
- Carrying capacity does not correctly reset after using Hircine's Ring. Temporary work-around: Saving your game and reloading while in humanoid form will reset carrying capacity.
- The wrong enchantment or no enchantment is assigned for CWU items with "On Self" enchantments.
- Mehra Milo may not be in the correct during Main Quest "Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies". Workaround: If she is missing from the appropriate quest target marker, then type these two console commands:
- prid 0184800b
- moveto player
- Galos Farethi may be found very far away from Dren Plantation due to being incorrectly assigned Sadrith Mora Telvanni Mouth AI Packages.
- Many interior cells are not assigned ownership, allowing player to freely take items/unlock doors without committing a crime. Unfortunately, the solution is more complicated than just assigning ownership of interior cells, since the Radiant AI Packages may cause NPCs to violate ownership laws and result in many dead NPCs... I think it must be handled on a cell by cell basis with very rigorous testing of each individual cell to make sure that assigning ownership does not break AI routines or NPC/Object/Quest scripts.
- NPC falling through stairs and platforms. This is a known issue due to how the Havok physics engine interacts with the low-level processing script engine (For some reason, the NPCs are instantiated and physics applied to them but the platform/stairs are not yet instantiated, so they fall down and are knocked "unconscious". If it is an essential quest NPC or transport NPC, then try waiting 3 days and they should reset to their original position... but there is still a chance that they will fall-through the platform/stairs unless you are directly in the same cell as the platform/stairs to ensure that they are instantiated and physics applied properly. For Thieve's Guild quests by Sugar-Lips Habasi, use these commands: "prid 01859c7e", "moveto player".
- Bodies and objects falling through Daedric Shrine: Ashalmimilkala. Bodies and objects were falling through the platforms at base of stairs. Similar Daedric Shrine collision bugs were previously fixed. This is the same kind of bug related to collision object normals needing to be flipped to the correct side. NIF file (morro\i\InDAEUconnectULcave.nif) now fixed; hotfix downloadable below.
- Suryn Anthones' Slanders (Imperial Legion quest): quest can not be completed without all Ordinators attacking you and receiving bounty for murder.