Version 0.65: 06/04/2020
Master file changes:
- Integrated hundreds of fixes from Morroblivion Unofficial Patch by ponyrider0.
- Merged Werewolf Redone by llde, fixing multiple issues with werewolf transformation.
- Ponyrider0 has further refined Morroblivion's character generation sequence.
- Revised the stats of many armor pieces, bringing them to a single standard.
- Separated Indoril Greaves and Boots and added Indoril Greaves as a new item.
- Renamed regular unenchanted versions of Her Hand's Armor to High Indoril Armor.
- Restored all potions which were left out during original conversion.
- Checks for OBSE and other error detection moved to Oblivion's main menu.
- Quest "Dwemer Bone" will now be returned to "unfinished" in journal once the second part of the quest is triggered.
- Previously unused diseases can now be contracted from various creatures.
- Tweaks to AI in Sadrith Mora.
- Adjusted skill requirements for Conjuration spells. (Brainslasher)
- Added the fire damage script to open flames. (Brainslasher)
- Added more spare lockpicks to the game. (Brainslasher)
- Changed conditions in Morroblivion initial quest to make it compatible with Oblivion's alternative start mods.
- Improved path grids for Seyda Neen and Ebonheart by DaggerfallTeam.
- Fixed multiple dialog related bugs preventing the full dialog options from displaying during the House Redoran Hortator quests (ponyrider0).
- Merged new factions from Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp into the master to minimize risk of compatibility issues.
- Mining Stalhrim now has 100% success rate.
- Fixed Champion fight script. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some errors in East Empire Company: Missing Supply Ship quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Ahnassi, a Special Friend" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Restored the ability to craft custom Snow Bear\Wolf armor. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Tul's Escape" quest, restoring all possible endings.
- Fixed several bugs with selling items to the Museum of Artifacts.
- Enchanted belts which need it will now use Cast When Used enchantments.
- Galbedir will now correcly leave her post during "Mages Guild: Fake Soul Gem" quest.
- Removed the unnecessary disposition boosts from faction quests: FG, TG, MG, IL.
- Fixed health values of Trueflame and Hopesfire.
- Fixed "beliefs" dialogue topic not appearing under certain conditions during "A Show of Power" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed the possibility to start "Rite of the Wolf Giver" quest before it's supposed to. (llde)
- Fixed riekling combat stats. (Brainslasher)
- Removed non-quest dialogue from Radac Stungnthumz.
- Fixed being unable to continue "The Disappearance of Captain Carius" quest under certain circumstances.
- NPCs will now properly surrender during duels in "Armor Repair Debts" and "Ondres Nerano's Slanders" quests.
- It is no longer possible to receive Imperial Legion quest for finding Chrysamere before returning Lord's Mail.
- Fixed a bug where player sometimes wasn't advanced in Imperial Legion upon returning Chrysamere.
- Cliff Racers will no longer follow player into interiors, to prevent potential issues.
- Fixed issue with Tarvyn Faren not following the player during his related quest.
- Fixed a bug when curing kwama queen during "Hlaalu Stronghold" quest wasn't properly updating the quest.
- Fixed a bug with House Hlaalu members being hostile during "Telvanni at Odirniran" quest for House Hlaalu.
- Fixed an issue with the effect from Fork of Horripilation sometimes being stuck on the player after Sheogorath's quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodmoon MQ wasn't advancing after "Rebellion at Frostmoth" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Removed the script that would kill all Horkers (the actual dead Horkers were added in v064, they're not ALL supposed to die) and made them respawn. (Brainslasher)
- Added Morrowind sounds to various creatures. (Brainslasher)
- Made the Tusked Bristleback use the converted Morrowind Model which is more in line with what the Rieklings are riding. (Brainslasher)
- Added the float script to various containers and fixed an ugly visual bug in the script that would make the objects snap back every few seconds because of the broken SetAtStart function. (Brainslasher)
- Removed boar meat from Riekling loot and added common jewelry to their levelled list. (Brainslasher)
- The Khajiit follower from Siege of Fort Firemoth will now disappear after the Quest is completed. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a bug in the fbmwCO10 Quest that miscounted the dead Spriggans because of their Revival abilities and thus would advance the quest prematurely. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Yagrum Bagarn's dialogue, now he'll talk about all the topics he's supposed to. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Crassius Curio's dialogue which would leave you with no topics to select. (Brainslasher)
- Made it possible for Nibani Maesa to talk about the Redoran Hortator topic. (Brainslasher)
- Tribunal Main Quest will now start when player becomes Hlaalu Grandmaster. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a wrong choice during "A Star is Born" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Several fixes for Vivec dialogue during MQ12. (mi6c)
- Restored missing alchemy effects to Spore Pod.
- It is now possible to rent a room in Mournhold, The Winged Guar tavern. (Brainslasher)
- Added a check to "Pilgrimage of Seven Graces" quest, so characters with water breathing ability can complete Puzzle Canal pilgrimage.
- Ilmeni Dren's house changed to "public place" until proper AI packages for Vivec City are made.
- Levitation scripts initialization moved to main Morroblivion quest and removed unnecessary double scripts.
- Shrine blessings can no longer be absorbed/reflected.
- Included speed tweak for ash vampires from ponyrider0.
- Fixed multiple spelling errors in object names.
- Corrected position of numerous misplaced objects.
- Tel Fyr Impossibly Locked containers: two locked containers changed to correctly enable lock-picking.
- Light Keeper Grahl: Quest item flag must be set AFTER item is looted, otherwise it will be invisble to player and unlootable.
- Skaal Attack, Stage 30: creature's death prematurely advanced quest stage.
- Redoran Hortator, Bolvyn Venim: fixes un-advanceable quest state.
- More Redoran Hortator Quest Fixes: dialog fixes, unadvanceable states, incorrect faction requirement checks.
- House Telvanni quest advancement bug.
- Tribunal Museum: having more than 1 quantity of each item no longer breaks quest.
- WerewolfPC Script: game states where PC must change back to human form even after Werewolf disease is cured.
- Missing Companion/Drerel Indaren: NPC correctly follows player.
- Annotated Anuad: quest now accepts any version of the book.
- Assassination Attempt: Fixes dialog bugs/conditions where quest could not previously advance.
- ESM integrity fix for missing objects, other bugs caused by v065 merge operations (opened and resaved with CSE).
- Commented out UCWUS initialization calls in mwFnInitialize() to maintain compatibliliy with original v064 UCWUS system.
- Renumbered two REFs which over-rode oblivion.esm records.
- Added a check for EngineBugFixes OBSE plugin, if it's installed then Morrowind_ob.esm no longer requires to be loaded in second spot
- Added a check for Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch.esp, to inform people that it is not needed with v0.65
- Script and record updates for compatibility with v065's integrated Better-Chargen mod.
- Integrated Open Cities Compatibility Patch.
- Removed over 50 dirty edits which over-rode ghostgate/ghostfence, and causing Ghostgate impassable bug.
- Integrated additions/changes to Factions, NPCs, AI packages into main ESM.
- New VFX for Ghostfence, using particle effects.
- Tweaked InUVULUintUcenterU02.nif to make it line up with the rest of the tileset, closing small gaps in several Ancestral Tombs.
- Fixed collision on 7 pieces of Daedric tileset, which were facing the wrong way.
- Fixed collision on Vivec's Foreign Quarter and Vivec Palace meshes.
- Included CS-generated facegen textures for Morroblivion NPCs (this may or may not improve game performance).
Version 0.64: 11/20/2014
- All remaining Bloodmoon quests have been finished by llde. This includes Bloodmoon main quest and all of the sidequests that weren't debugged before.
- llde has also restored some of the cut Morrowind quest options, allowing player to switch sides during Bloodmoon main quest.
- 'Area Effect Arrows' official plugin, converted by Brainslasher.
- 'Master Index' official plugin, converted by Brainslasher.
- It is now possible to rent a room in Suran Tradehouse.
- Tarvyn Faren will now trade with player for a short time after his related quest is complete.
- 'Travel' topics show time required for a trip in game hours.
- More merchants now buy stolen items - members of Thieves Guild, Camonna Tong and pawnbrokers.
- Listien Bierles now picks up his clothes after the scamp in Huleen hut is dead.
- "Door In Niben Bay" quest from SI is now delayed if new game is started in Morrowind.
- All non-enchanted variants of Morrowind jewelry were restored by Brainslasher.
- Morrowind tower shield variants were restored by Brainslasher.
- Scrips for Cast When Used items were partly merged in the master for easier compatibility between Morroblivion mods.
- Included 'Old Dwemer Books' Morrowind mod by YarYulme.
- Added functional jails to Vivec, Ald Velothi, Tel Vos, Molag Mar, Tel Branora and Gnisis.
- Pack Rat now has unique model, converted by Brainslasher.
- Folder structure for lights have been changed, fixed several bugs with collision on candles.
- Merged "Blight Disease System Restored" mod by llde.
- Morroblivion now uses custom weather types and new rain sounds.
- New trees and visual effects for Bitter Coast region.
- Some of the ground textures for Bitter Coast and Ascadian Isles were replaced with less repetitive ones.
- Included collision-optimized models for Vivec exteriors.
- Included brand new models for steel weapon set made by Billyro.
- Chris McCallum has adjusted Morroblivion weapon models so they don't clip in character's hands in first person.
- Iulus Truptor no longer offers almoners quests to player who is not a member of the Imperial Cult.
- Caldera map marker is no longer visible from the start of the game.
- Fixed several typos in dialogue.
- J'Rasha in Vivec now correctly opes and closes his shop.
- Fixed dialogue in "House Telvanni: Black Jinx" quest.
- Added correct greetings to slaves.
- In "House Hlaalu: Bank Courier" quest NPCs now recognise if player has opened the sealed report.
- Multiple fixes to item positions.
- Ajira's "Stolen Reports" quest now starts the same way as in Morrowind.
- In "Mages Guild: Return Chimarvamidium" quest placing the book in the chest now correctly updates the quest.
- Multiple fixes to terrain height and landscape texturing.
- Fixed a bug for the mercenery Calvus Horatius sometimes not leaving your service correctly.
- Fixed "Morag Tong - A Contact In the Dark Brotherhood" quest not progressing.
- Fixed a potential bug with "Pilgrimage to Maar Gan" quest not progressing.
- Fixed a potential bug in "The Death of Ralen Hlaalo" quest.
- Fixed some of the Vivec's dialogue appearing too early.
- Restored missing quest stage in "Barbarian and the Book" quest.
- Restored several missing dialogue lines.
- Fixed several compiling errors in dialogue result scripts.
- Fixed being unable to continue main quest if Orvas Dren was dead.
- Fixed dialogue with Tsiya in "Corpse and Skooma Pipe" quest.
- Fixed 'Price on your head' topic appearing when it shouldn't.
- Fixed incorrect text in one of the character's dreams during MQ.
- Fixed the note in "Scroll Sales" quest from sometimes not appearing and made it possible to actually talk to Ahnia without combat.
- Stopped a corpse in FbmwMSWarLords from disappearing.
- The normal Liches won't fight each other anymore or use shields or have swords.
- The Goblins now use Morrowind Goblin sounds.
- Helseth's crown now actually works. Before it somehow didn't appear.
- A few Fabricants still had the Clannfear fighting style which made them not move.
- The Doors in Sotha Sil now make sounds.
- The Verminous fabricants created by the Machine in Sotha Sil now have the elixir as a death item and not an inventory item which could cause it to be used as a potion.
- Removed all instances of dead corpses floating in air.
- Khash-Ti Dhrur no longer consumes the pyroil tar he carries.
- Player is no longer expelled from factions if combat was initiated by NPC.
- Player is only expelled from factions if offending actions are witnesses.
- A whole bunch of various tweaks too small to document separately.
- Fixed the mwMQNoticeEnableScript which previously caused the notice to enable and disable every other frame.
- Placed the Shortbow of Sanguine Sureflight into the Tel Aruhn Tower Living Quarters because it previously wasn't even in the game.
Version 0.63a (Hotfix): 06/28/2014
- Dialogue topics to join various factions will now always show up.
- A couple of minor fixes.
Version 0.63: 06/25/2014
- All of the remaining sidequests from Tribunal expansion have been debugged by Brainslasher, including: The Barbarian and the Book, Infidelities, Dilborn, Robot Arena, The Black Dart Gang, Bouncer, The Thief.
- Restored faction expulsion mechanics for all factions.
- Redone the 'encounter' with Tarhiel to be closer to the original.
- Tweaked lighting in 'Mournhold, Great Bazaar' area to increase FPS slightly.
- Removed 'Food item' checkbox from ingredients, which are not supposed to have it.
- Restored glass weapons weight values to original.
- Replaced instances of some Oblivion weapons found on Vvardenfell with their Morrowind counterparts.
- Paper notes hanging on walls now don't have Havok.
- Introduced a method to allow dispay of player name and\or NPC name in dialogue responses.
- Cleaned up some scripts and adjusted their naming to be more convenient.
- If AddActorValues OBSE plugin is installed you can now see some additional stats from Morroblivion in the Misc Stats page.
- Added built-in compatibility with Oblivion XP (quest XP rewards).
- Added an ingame check for presense of OBSE and error messages for the most common installation errors (with new INI setting).
- Merged "Chargen Revamped" mod, featuring improved chargen scene and built-in alternative start method (with new INI setting).
- Benches in Mournhold city and King's throne are now usable furniture.
- Restored Indoril shield.
- Restored more of the non-essential dialogue.
- Restored Daedric Crescent to Lord Dregas Volar.
- Script fix for "Secrets of Dwemer Animunculi" book.
- Removed unnecessary duplicate of Cure Blight Disease potion.
- Fixed the error in Puzzle Canal script, which caused the player to be frozen in place.
- Removed duplicate versions of Chitin Arrows.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in House Telvanni: Black Jinx quest.
- Fixed Synnolian Tunifus giving the player Septim's Ring too early.
- Fixed many typos and spelling errors in journal entries.
- Various fixes for item positions.
- Restored original stats to Ogrims.
- Restored items for sale at Arrille's Tradehouse.
- Restored proper gold values of probes.
- Removed duplicate ghost in Gateway Inn and fixed some dialogue inconsistencies in "Gateway Ghost" quest.
- Fixed a potential bug with losing controls in Mournhold, Temple area.
- Removed shields from Liches, which caused visual anomalies.
- Fixed a couple of bugs during fight with Karrod in Tribunal questline.
- Fixed several bugs in East Empire Company questline.
- Divine Intervention should now work correctly in Cyrodiil.
- Restored 'Fortify Conjuration' effect to Amulet of Unity.
- Fixed a potential bug where player can be promoted to the Arch-Mage rank without dealing with Trebonius.
- Restored original stats to Almalexia.
- New "Take Notes" idle animation.
- Included meshes and textures for Indoril shield.
- Included meshes with optimized collision for the following tilesets: Ald'Ruhn Manor District, Vivec Sewers, Telvanni Interiors, Daedric Interiors, Propylon Ports, Cavern Structures, Mournhold Interiors.
- Included trapdoor mesh with tweaked collision.
- Furniture meshes for Mournhold.
Version 0.62: 02/17/2014
- Tribunal Main Quest should now be fully playable, including the Clockwork City, with new creatures and traps. The only thing lacking is Verminous Fabricant model - both fabricant types use Hulking Fabricants models.
- A whole bunch of miscellanous quests from Tribunal have been debugged by Brainslasher: The Champion of Clutter, Estate Sale, The Museum, The Smith's Apprentice, The Warlords, Wood Elf with a Grievance, The Matchmaker, Scroll Sales, A Star Is Born, The Summoner, Crimson Plague, The Natural, Custom Armor, Rerlas Mon's Pets.
- Merged the official plugin 'Entertainers'.
- Restored Shock Centurion companion, given by Baladas Demnevanni at the end of 'House Telvanni: Dahrk Mezalf' quest. It can be given simple follow\wait commands.
- Restored working fountains in Mournhold, Plaza Brindisi Dorom.
- Merged Unique Grass mod, also featirung completely new grass for West Gash region.
- All carryable light sources are now correctly oriented in player hand.
- Additionally, hanging lanterns should stop falling to the ground now. A side-effect of this is that such lanterns dropped from player inventory will float in the air.
- All Morrowind travel services now transport player followers.
- Restored Morrowind-style Liches.
- Replaced Hunger models with the ones based on SI hungers for better visual quality and animations.
- Restored the possibility to obtain Eltonbrand.
- Levitation and teleportation magic no longer work in places where it isn't supposed to.
- Removed all links to Cyrodiil Mages\Fighters Guilds in dialogue and item ownership.
- Entering your retainers' houses in Tel Uvirith is no longer considered trespassing.
- Restored original spells to Bonewalkers.
- Fixed a minor dialogue error in 'House Telvanni: Stronghold' quest.
- Fixed various bugs in 'Kidnapped by Cultists' and 'Rescue Madura Seran' quests.
- Fixed several bugs in East Empire Company questline.
- Added missing map marker for Assarnud, removed duplicate map marker for Abinabi.
- Multiple tweaks to landscape texturing to avoid sharp borders between different landscape textures.
- Fixed a dialogue bug in 'Scholars and the Mating Kagouti' quest. Also, mating kagouti now stop making sounds after death.
- Wearing High Ordinator's uniform is now considered a crime, like the regular one.
- Ahnassi's Romance quest now starts properly.
- Tweaked bounds on Sphere Centurion skeleton, allowing it to fit through doors.
- New mesh and texture for Mournhold fountains.
- Included static version of parchment, which can be used for notes hanging on walls.
- Various models for Clockwork City are now properly animated.
- New _far meshes for emperor parasol mushrooms - with reduced number of polygons and smaller textures.
- New meshes and textures for the following creatures: Hungers, Liches, Hulking Fabricants, Imperfect.
- New meshes and textures for Morrowind grass.
- Included an icon for High Indoril Shield.
- Included fixed attack animation for Alit.
- Voicefiles for 'A Star Is Born' quest.
- Sounds for Entertainers quest.
Version 0.61: 12/29/2013
- Full East Empire Company questline completed by Brainslasher.
- Tribunal Main Questline has been debugged by Brainslasher.
- Restored creature merchants - Creeper (by llde) and Talking Mudcrab (with a bonus).
- Restored Durzogs (model by mr_Siika, CS work by Brainslasher).
- Merged Siege of Firemoth official plugin, converted by Brainslasher.
- Fixed some NPCs, which were supposed to provide services, but didn't.
- Fixed Fargoth's AI packages.
- Fixed vampires hostility after player has joined a vampire clan.
- Sleepers should now only attack player while in Morrowind.
- Added open\close sounds to bar doors.
- Fixed NPCs an Balmora and Ald'Ruhn Temples always following the player.
- Fixed crash during trap disarming.
- Daedric helmet variants now have proper biped slots.
- Assigned ownership to items in Vivec's plazas.
- Restored some quest rewards, which weren't given to the player.
- Restored dialogue with Nels Llendo for male PCs.
- Nels Llendo and Marcel Maurard now move to new locations when their related quests are completed.
- Added a map marker for Arano Plantation.
- Removed a small delay before teleporting when travel services are used.
- Various corrections to item positions and spelling\grammar.
- Goblins in Old Mournhold now use their special weapons.
- All books now have unique bookcovers (Morrowind mod by Daleth, ported by Brainslasher).
- Lowered all creatures responsibility, so they can't report crimes.
- Added sound effects to Silt Striders.
- Compatibility with COBL Luggage is now handled internally. Separate patch esp no longer needed.
Version 0.60: 09/11/2013
- Corrected biped slots on Boiled Netch Leather Helm.
- Fixed inability to continue Main Quest if player initially refused to start Ilunibi quest.
- Fixed multiple instances of NPCs sleeping on the same spot in one bed.
- Restored Magicka drain enchantment to Slave Irons.
- Satyana will not follow player outside of Arenim Ancestral Tomb in "Finding Her Father's Amulet" quest.
- Tenyeminwe will no longer go back to Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in "Mages Guild: Escort Tenyeminwe" quest.
- Fixed Archimagister Gothren's Dremora bodyguards having no greeting. Player can no longer talk to them.
- Restored the possibility to falsely accuse Ranis Athrys in "Mages Guild: Catch a Spy" quest.
- In "House Telvanni: Slaves Rebellion" quest player is now properly attacked by all slaves and not just the leader.
- Fixed inability to complete "Ienas Sarandas" quest if player threatened him or took no action the first time.
- Fixed bows with reach values 0 (can cause crashes due to Oblivion bug).
- Corrected weight of several scrolls to 0.2 instead of 1.0
- Fixed the Dark Brotherhood attack happening too early.
- Fixed some of the dialogue not appearing in "Rabinna's Inner Beauty" quest.
- Drarayne Thelas in Balmora will now unlock her house during the day.
- Corrected position of various misplaced items.
- Fixed multiple typos in quests and dialogue.
- Some general cleanup of dialogue topics\conditions.
- Brainslasher has restored functionality of the Scroll of the Wolf Ender in Bloodmoon.
- roxon_55 has corrected position of thousands misplaced items, both on Vvardenfell and Solstheim.
- roxon_55 has also put a new pillows on all beds that were lacking them, for your sleeping comfort.
- "House Telvanni: Wizard Spells" quest no longer forces you to go to specific spell merchant.
- It is now possible to rent a room in Dagon Fel, End of the World tavern and Molag Mar, Pilgrim's Rest.
- Restored all stages of construction for Telvanni Stronghold - Tel Uvirith. This also means that you'll no longer be able to access all areas of the tower from the beginning.
- Moved destination sorter script from being attached to NPCs to quest.
- You can now see the Mournhold Temple (mostly it's spikes) from all city districts.
- New LOD for Vivec City.
- Map for Mournhold integrated into master.
- Introduced Morroblivion.ini file, where you can configure some aspects of the mod. Currently this includes:
- *Toggle display of quest markers for Morrowind quests (enabled by default).
- *Toggle fast travel with map in Morrowind (enabled by default).
- *Toggle "Hardcore harvest", which requires you have certain items in your inventory in order to harvest some ingredients. (disabled by default).
- *Toggle Morroblivion "Taunt" topic for NPCs (enabled by default).
- 'Helm of Tohan' official plugin.
- Flora Overhaul mod (updated) - new models for some plants, proper harvest chances and visual indication of harvesting.
Packaging and resource changes:
- Morroblivion assets are now distributed in 3 BSA archives.
- New file - Morrowind_ob.esp is required for loading BSAs.
- Only assets which are actually used in Morroblivion are packed in BSA files - no more leftovers from previous versions and other unnecessary files.
- All textures have been optimized, compressed in optimal format and mip-mapped. This means that Morroblivion no longer requires setting texture size to "Large" in Oblivion settings.
- Bottles models replaced with original - current replacements were too high poly and caused performance issues.
- Potion bottles meshes replaced with the ones much closer to originals (created by InsanitySorrow).
- Tweaked Havok collision on books in attempt to reduce the chances of them spontaneously falling from shelves.
- Folder structure for weapons is completely redone for ease of replacement.
Version 0.59: 07/13/2013
- Fixed various items position in Pelagiad.
- Fixed heightmap in Balmora.
- Debugged "The Dwemer Bone" quest.
- Dwemer centurions in Tel Uvirith are no longer hostile towards the player.
- Removed Imperial Dragon Gauntlets from Morrowind's armor leveled list.
- Torches will no longer fall to the ground from their holders.
- Fixed dialogue loophole, which allowed you to get multiple copies of Redoran Founder Helmet.
- Mages Guild: fixed the possiblity to complete "Escort Tenyeminwe" quest without actually escorting her.
- Fighters Guild: fixed the possibility to receive final quests too early.
- Fighters Guild: fixed Eydis Fire-Eye attacking the player in the quest "Remove Sjoring's Supporters" even when she shouldn't.
- Fighters Guild: fixed Hrundi's dialogue if player killed Corprus Stalker in Berwen's shop before receiving the quest from him.
- Scrolls of Icarian Flight now work correctly.
- Fixed a potentially gamebreaking bug with transportaion to Holamayan Monastery (during Main Quest) and Mournhold, which could damage the savegame under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the possibility to complete Morag Tong quest "A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood" before receiving it.
- Corrected world position of hundreds of objects, thanks to roxon_55.
- Mournhold exteriors are now fully path-gridded, thanks to JetpackAngel. This should prevent NPCs from spawning ouside the playable area.
- Updated some faction rank names to have proper female versions.
- Restored misc dialogue for Caius Cosades.
- Toned down armor rating of some pieces, which was too high by Oblivion standards.
- Strongholds of all 3 Great Houses are now constructed simultaneously, like in the original game.
- The 'Back Path' of the Main Quest was restored (available if you kill Vivec).
- Updated AI schedules in Hla Oad.
- Added basic lock\unlock schedules for merchants in Vivec, Foreign Quarter.
Version 0.58: 04/27/2013
Starting from this version Morroblivion master-file is maintained by qwertyasdfgh.
- Fixed Alven Salas giving player 'black jinx' effect in "House Telvanni: Black Jinx" quest.
- Fixed scripting in "Pilgrimage to Maar Gan" quest.
- Fixed ownership of some Mages Guild supply chests.
- Manis Virmaulese should now only appear during "Loot the Mages Guild" quest.
- Added missing map marker for Andrethi Ancestral Tomb.
- Scroll of Elevram's Sty now has an enchantment.
- Ra'Virr in Balmora now correctly opens and closes his shop.
- Fixed corrupted Animated Object (Skooma Pipe).
- Fixed dialogue with Tel Fyr inhabitants, so it now displays every time, and not just during the main quest.
- Removed 'nofollows' script from all NPCs, which was causing twitching head bug. Added proper AI packages where needed to prevent said NPCs from following the player.
- Fixed compiling errors in some scripts.
- Foryn Gilnith now has the key to his shack.
- Added Eazzy's levitaion scripts to several more spells.
- Corrected numerous misplaced objects.
- Fixed bugs in "Recovering Cloudcleaver" Misc Quest.
- Fixed Sadrith Mora merchants AI (shops are now open during day).
- Landscape edits from grass mods are now merged into the master for compatibility reasons.
- Stone door to Holamayan monastery now opens only on dawn and dusk, like it should.
- Havok-enabled skeleton for Bull Netch. You can now stand on top of it!
- Most notes use Handwritten font.
- Proper mesh for Wooden Staff (by Trollf).
- New meshes for artifacts: Chrysamere (by InsanitySorrow) and Bow of Shadows (by Trollf).
- Included a script to automatically change PlayerInMorrowind global to correct value if player used a non-official method of transportation.
- Restored bloatspore plants, which were missing from original game.
- "Nvidia Black Screen Fix" applied to all Morroblivion cells.
- Pemenie is now only essential before starting her quest.
- Restored the ability for player to buy slaves in Tel Aruhn slave market.
- Restored Propylon functionality.
- Optimized some NPC scripts pointed out by Yana Usdi.
- Updated facegen for several NPCs, so they now look less generic.
- Assigned random vanilla eyes to NPCs missing them.
- Book formatting fixes from gidz89.
- Restored Faction Relations from thermador.
- Misc fixes from Balthazar21.
- Tel Branora AI from Balthazar21.
- Voiced Daedric Lords from qwertyasdfgh.
- Dremoras from qwertyasdfgh.
- Solstheim trees position fix from roxon_55.
Version 0.57: 03/09/2013
- Included the next 5 East Empire Quests from EnvyDeveloper
- An update to guard towers from Thermador that missed from the last release.
- Two Miscellaneous Fix Mods from Qwertyasdfgh
- Fix for Mating Kagouti from Qwertyasdfgh
- Azura Cut-Scene Fix from Idle
- Beauty & Bandit Quest Fix from Idle
- Dialog Fix for Morag Tong from Idle
- David Budreck has included some texture path fixes pointed out/submitted by Roxon_55.
Version 0.56: 10/18/2012
- Alof and the Orcs Quest Fix
- Dagoth Ur Door Crank Fix
- First Step of Stairways (this was very badly needed, thank you)
- House Hlaalu Death of Ralen Hlaalo Fix
- Merchant Fixes
- Poor Pilgrim Quest Fix
- Telura Ulver Fix
- Telvanni Agents Fix
- Apologies (Rash of Insults) Quest Fix
- Berwen's Stalker Quest Fix
- Control the Ordinators Quest Fix
- Death of a Taxman Quest Fix
- Distand Water (has added extra water around Vvardenfell and Solstheim)
- Enchanted Weapons Fix
- Gondolas Fix
- Heart Ring (Item on Dagoth Ur) Fix
- Imperial Prison Ship Crime Fix
- Jailbreak Fix
- Levitation Scrolls Fix
- Miun Gei Fix
- Trap Script & Ebony Helm Fixes
- White Guar Quest Fix
- Widow Vabdas Deed Quest Fix
- Wizard's Staff Fix
- Mighty Dagoth Ur
Version 0.55: 9/9/2012
- Restored the factions of the Kwama back to the old way
- Fixes for 2 Miscellaneous Quests
- Skooma Pipe Animation Fixes
- Cushion Replacements for Round Cushions
- Cushion Replacements for Square Cushions
- Fix for the Drarayne Pillows Quest
- Miscellaneous Items in Ebonheart
- Fix for the Gaenor Quest
- Miscellaneous Items in Gnisis
- Fixes for the Morag Tong Writs/Quests
- Fixed the whole "NoLore" Dialogue thing
- Updated scripts and deleted redundant/useless scripts
- Moved some quest dialog to Service Refusal where they should be
- Miscelleanous Items in Vivec
- Enhanced AI in Seyda Need was provided by Oblisgr
Version 0.54: 7/29/2012
- Qwerty has made changes to the "Lava" of Morroblivion to make it much more like... Real Lava
- Full AI in Maar-Gaan, including some new Idle Animations
- An Animated Gondola that rocks in the water like it is supposed to
- Some tweaks to MQ02 Dialog
- A working Slowfall spell
- AsteriaSennal has provided a Master Trainers AI Update
- IronMan has ressurected Ten Pace Boots and placed them in the game
- Bitter Coast Ambient Swamp Sounds by Gidz89
- Some tweaks & fixes for the Census & Excise Office by Gidz89
- Ebernanit Shrine marker fix by Gidz89
- Eydis Fire-Eye dialog tweaks by Gidz89
- Journal of Tarhiel cosmetic update (To remove the stupid formatting characters)
- Skink-In-Tree's-Shade dialog tweaks by Gidz89
- Tharys Ancestral Tomb placement fixes by Gidz89
Version 0.53: 6/10/2012
- Full Havok for the Dreug by Qwertyasdfgh
- Ald-Ruhn Shops lock cycle fixes
- Assurnabitashpi Marker corrected
- Bitter Coast Dragonflies
- New Meshes for Bull Netch
- Fixes for Ash Ghouls and Betty Netch animation
- Fixes for the chests and doors in the Dwarven Bone Quest
- Hospitality Papers in Sadrith Mora now actually work
- Lock Spells have been fixed
- Transport to Magas Volar by use of a Magic Amulet
- Skaal Guard Fix so they don't keep popping up in unexpected places (like Anvil)
- Slave Pens updated so the Slaves actually spawn Inside their pens
- Capitalization fixes that were supposed to be in v052
- Updated meshes and textures for the Steel Club
- Fixes for Ash Ghoul, Hrelvesuu (Daedroth), Corprus Stalker, Mating Kagouti, Dwarven Specture
- Removed unnecessary script from signs and fixed placement
- Seyda Need Fixes provided by Thermador (removed last popup window, and AI if you go back into the Census Office)
Version 0.52: 4/22/2012
- David Budreck has updated a couple of things from the Bug Reports.
- Dagoth Gares, Dagoth Ur, Vivec, and Azura are no longer playable races
- Item placement fixes for 700+ items
- Animated doors inside Bars
- Cell Water Height fix for cells not containing water
- CharacterGen class used for NPC's has been replaced with "Commoner" like they should be
- Evidence Chests where stolen goods are confiscated when arrested now work properly
- Eye fix on several NPC's that were missed even after all this time
- Idle Animation Fix that I had somehow missed including in v051
- Item Fixes for various things that were not working properly
- Pelegaid Armorer interior cell fix
- Spelling has been corrected on dozens of objects & people
- 53 fixed meshes by Qwertyasdfgh
Version 0.51: 2/4/2012
- Thermador has cleaned up and Finished the Morag Tong Quest Line including "Threads of the Webspinner" Sanguine Items! This means that you can now play through ALL the Vanilla Morrowind Quests.
- Thermador has also provided some cleanup for the Thieves' Guild Quest Line.
- Qwertyasdfgh has updated the sounds Containers make when you open or close them. They now sound like they are supposed to... instead of all sounding like Barrels.
- Qwertyasdfgh has also provided a Massive Cell Ownership and AI mod. This should clear all individually owned objects so that merchants won't try to sell you everything they own.
- Qwertyasdfgh has also provided a new mesh for the Bonemold Bow, so that it doesn't just look like a Chitin Bow.
- David Budreck has made some fixes to the Love of a Bosmer Quest, and cleaned up some dirty edits that were pointed out by Qwertyasdfgh.
- David Budreck has also bundled the INI files for Eazzy's Levitation Spell.
Version 0.50: 1/8/2012
- Qwertyasdfgh provided updated "Region" names, so that now when you are in Balmore the game says "Balmora" rather than "West Gash Region." This is one of thoes things that may be subtle, but will make the game feel more immersive.
- Qwertyasdfgh provided a fix for the sound made by Ashlander tent doors.
- Dobbs provided a small object placment fix for Arrille's Tradehouse.
- Thermador has provided TEN Mods for this version! These include:
- Aleri Duro Fix
- Dareleth Ancestral Tomb Entrance Fix
- Darts of Judgement to Daggers of Judgement Fix
- Hospitality Papers Fix
- Huleens Hut Fix
- Irgola Fix
- Mysterious Killings Fix
- Potion Recipe Fix
- Public Areas Fix
- Vassir-Didanat EbonyMine Entrance Fix
Version 0.49: 12/26/2011
- Eazzy provided a real, functioning Levitation Spell.
- Hashmi has fixed several meshes, including some rings not turning invisible, the ground model for the Imperial Studded Leather Cuirass, and some chandaleer objects.
- Qwertyasdfgh has finished the object placement fixes.
- Qwertyasdfgh also provided two other fixes for stacks of gold and Renting Beds.
Version 0.48: 11/06/2011
- This release was for Hashmi's Vvardenfell Creatures.
- Golden Saint
- All the various Kwama, including Scribbs and the Queen
- David Budreck reworked the Installation Instructions.
Version 0.47: 10/29/2011
- Eloth provided extensive tweaks and fixes for traps and probes.
- Eloth upgraded most of the Rugs in Vvardenfell.
- Eloth given spells and weapons to hundreds of NPC's that were unarmed.
- Thermador provided an updated lantern hook that should keep lanterns from falling off the walls.
- Thermador provided a tweak for character generation to avoid CTD's during setup.
- Thermador updated the music played in hundreds of interior cells.
Version 0.46: 10/16/2011
- Eloth and Hashmi teamed up to restore the Morrowind trap system and Probes. Hundreds of doors in dungeons and tombs are now trapped.
- Eloth also provided a little atmosphere by adding buzzing flies to all the dead bodies laying around.
- Thermador provided an update/fix for boat travel.
- Popo provided some cleanup and a few more edits for chairs and stools.
- SpeedyG869 has started trimming the grass that pokes up through sidewalks and around entrances.
Version 0.45: 10/08/2011
- This version includes Popo14081976's updated "Siting in Morroblivion" - he edited the meshes to remove clipping so that Sitting/Standing animations worked properly. He then replaced all the furniture in Morroblivion with updated versions that had the proper furniture markers.
- Popo also edited objects that got in the way when sitting.
- All in all, Popo edited 7977 objects in 804 interior cells, plus 234 objects in 63 exterior cells.
- Eloth has provided three separate mods:
- one that places missing smoke on chimneys in Caldera and Ald-Run;
- one that restores Cursed items in Daedric Shrines;
- and one that tweaks leveled lists/item placements for bows.
Version 0.44: 10/01/2011
- Darth South has finished his icons project. Now Morroblivion has icons for every single item.
- Eloth has provided a massive update that puts more goodies into some of the chests, and Locks ALL the chests in Vvardenfell that are supposed to be locked.
- OldWolf58 has provided more NPC's with basic eating/sleeping AI.
Version 0.43: 09/25/2011
- David Budreck fixed some conflicts between update mods.
- Archangel221 updated training that stayed 1 year in "Help Requested" page.
- OldWolf58 updated more NPC's with basic eating/sleeping AI.
- Darth South has provided 81 more Icons for Clothing.
Version 0.42: 09/11/2011
- David Budreck finished pathgridding for every single cell in Morrowind.
- David Budreck had taken permission and included CemKey’s waterfall effects to Vivec Palace.
- Darth South finished Misc Item Icons(part 4), and sent his first other clothing icons/li (part1).
- Iceburg333 provided some fixes for black edges around some of the plants in Bloodmoon.
- OldWolf58 started updating AI. He began with correcting the Stopgap "fix" used in many guild halls to prevent NPC's from following the player around like puppy dogs. Unfortunately, this stopgap "fix" caused them to shake their heads wildly.
Version 0.41: 09/03/2011
- Darth South’s new icons were not transperent so it was fixed.
- David Budreck reset NPC's that had "No Low Level Processing" checked. This fixed any problems people were having with NPC's following the player.
Version 0.40: 08/29/2011
- Voiced Dialogue was removed.
- Object Placement fixes for 33 more cells by Telemessick.
Version 0.39: 08/27/2011
- Darth South provided 104 new Icons for Miscellaneous Items(part 3).
- RobertNeville777’ Morrowind Voiced Dialog was included. However this caused some problems so v39 was fastly canceled and and RobertNeville777’s Voiced Dialog stayed as a separate mod, David released a new version quickly.
Version 0.38: 08/21/2011
- David Budreck updated the AI of all the Cattle and Slaves so they no longer wander around chit-chatting about current events with the Vampires or Slavers.
- David Budreck set the AI of any NPC with a "GameMode" block in their script as "No Low Level Processing," in an attempt to help streamline & Speed things up.
- Thermador sent David Budreck a patch for dialog about the player not wearing anything, but he just deleted everything associated with it. The way Oblivion deals with "detecting" clothing is fataly flawed in multiple ways, and just about everybody that has run into this reported it as a "bug." So he decided that it won’t be fun for anyone so let’s delete it completely.
Version 0.37: 07/24/2011
- Didact1 provided 80 more faces.
- David Budreck completed and debugged the Tribunal Temple, all three Houses, and the Main Quest. Totally 373 quests in-game.
- David Budreck tweaked the final battle with Dagoth Ur so the crank works and the doors don't keep sliding around.
- David Budreck updated the AI of all the Cattle so they don't wander.
Version 0.36: 07/24/2011
- David Budreck finished & debugged the entire Mages' Guild, Fighters’ guild and Thieves’ guild (including Bal Molagmer Quests).
- David Budreck added a lost Legion Quest not included in the final version of Morrowind.
- David Budreck finished & done a couple of other stray quests in Vivec.
- David Budreck did all the Daedric Shrine Quests except Molag Baal.
- He was about 30% finished with House Hlaalu, Stronghold Stage 2 Completed
- He was about 90% finished with House Redoran, Stronghold Stage 2 Building
- He was about 85% finished with House Telvanni, Stronghold Stage 1 Building
- He was about 40% finished with the Temple Quests.
- David Budreck prevented the conlict between Fighters’ and Thieves’ Guilds.
- David Budreck went through every Tomb in Vvardenfell and fixed the mist that is supposed to appear above ash pits.
- Iceburg333's Script for lava to cause fire damage was forgotten in v35, so it was included in v36.
- Telemesesick provided several more Object Placement fixes.
- Unknown provided hooks that actually hold things up again.
- Hashmi provided updates to the Kagouti and Storm Atronach.
Version 0.35: 07/16/2011
- David Budreck had “finished” Morroblivion and restarted debugging with his new sightings.
- Finished & debugged the entire Imperial Cult Questline.
- Finished & debugged the entire Imperial Legion Questline.
- Finished & debugged ALL the Wilderness & Ashlander Miscellaneous Quests.
- Fixed conflict issues between Main Quest -Temple and Telvanni - Baladas Demnevanni's Books Quest
- Didact provided new faces for 920 NPC's.
- Opal-Eyed-Fan provided a fix for unique jewelry crashing the game when equipped.
- Telemesick provided object placement fixes for 23 more cells.
- Iceburg333 provided a fix for Morrowind lava. He added a collision layer so things will no longer fall completely through the lava, and has also added Fire Damage equal to Oblivion lava.
- Beave started helping with cleanup and quest fixes. He updated the "Price on your Head" topic so that now Thieves' Guild members really will remove the price on your head. He also fixed some typos and done some general cleanup.
Version 0.34: 06/25/2011
- David Budreck fixed couple of fights between creatures.
- David Budreck fixed a small Imperial Legion quest issue.
- David Budreck fixed Ice Blade of Monarch quest.
- Eloth provided some mesh and texture updates.
Version 0.33: 06/18/2011
- Queen of Ashlands sent Bloodmoon Main Quest, untested.
- Queen of Ashlands sent most of the Tribunal Main quest.
- David Budreck updated the Mages' Guild Wizard Staff Quest. This should make it possible for people to continue/finish the Mages' Guild Quest Lines.
- David Budreck made all the Quest-Giving NPC's "Essential" that appear in the wilderness.
- David Budreck pulled 23 additional landscape texture edits from Eloth's Master in anticipation of an update from him on his Beautiful Landscape mod.
- Eloth supplied 4 other item mods that update or replace all remaining Morrowind items still missing from the Conversion.
- Tleemessick provided more object placement fixes for 21 more interior cells, B & C.
- Henshu provided a small AI update for Athryn Sarethi and a few other minor fixes.
- Opal Eyed Fan updated the Travel Lanterns.
- DDMLink provided more bug fixes for Vampire Clans.
- This version also fixed Ghostfence broken because of Eloth’s Visual Overhaul.
Version 0.32: 05/21/2011
- David Budreck deleted a duplicate Levitation potion. This solved one of the two problems happened in v31. It fixed a main quest.
- The other problem in v031 was attempting to disable freed slaves, in dialog, that the player is currently talking to. This was also fixed by David Budreck.
- Darth South provided another custom icon mod for misc items (part 2).
- Tleemessick provided more Object placement fixes for 24 more interior cells.
- Henshu provided working AI for most of Sadrith Mora, except for the guards. She had 5 of musicians playing lutes and one playing drums. Henshu also overcame our initial problem with NPC's following the player around like puppy dogs, so this has enabled proper Guild Ownership. Henshu has set Guild Ownership for most of the guilds in Morrowind.
- Hashmi updated Undead, including adding the last original creature from Morrowind. We now restored ALL the denezins of Morrowind (but not Bloodmoon yet).
- HelpfulPerson provided new custom meshes for most of the unique amulets, like the Madstone, Teeth of the Urshilaku, etc.
Version 0.31: 05/07/2011
- David Budreck fixed all the quests around Caldera, up through Gnaar Mok and Gnisis, except for Din. H updated Din's AI but not added quest markers nor escorted him back to Gnisis.
- David Budreck updated the Grandmaster Retort Thieves' Guild Quest to accept either a Morrowind Grandmaster Retort or an Oblivion Master Retort (but Not a Morrowind Master Retort).
- David Budreck updated Garding's AI for the Dram Bero Quest.
- RavenSW provided the first part of his training overhaul.
- RavenSW provided a stand-alone mod that restores Morrowind Conjuration Spells.
- Darth South provided two more Custom Icon Mods, one for Potions, one for Misc Items (part 1).
- Tleemessick provided more object placement fixes for Ald-Daedroth to Ald-Ruhn.
- Eloth provided updated meshes with havok for Potions and Chests so that you can pick up the potions and open the chests.
Version 0.30: 04/30/2011
- David Budreck fixed a couple more miscellaneous quests, mostly in the West Gash region Northwest of Caldera.
- David Budreck updated a couple more NPC's with the proper AI that follow the player during quests.
- RavenSW provided the weapons rebalance.
- RavenSW provided a fix for floating Urns in tombs.
- Darth South provided another Custom Icon Mod for Keys.
- Tleemessick provided more object placement fixes for Pelagiad.
- Illspecko finished fixing all the Inns in Vvardenfell so that player can rent rooms.
- Eloth has provided updated meshes & textures for his Miscellaneous Items and Ingredients.
Version 0.29: 04/23/2011
- Mooncat provided fixes for some Thieves' Guild and Morag Tong Issues.
- David Budreck fixed a couple of miscellaneous quests.
- David Budreck updated more NPCs that follow you during quests.
- Darth South provided four new custom icon mods. Books, Ingredients, Quests, and Factions.
- Henshu added the first part of AI to NPC's in Sadrith Mora, but Sadrith Mora was not finished.
- Henshu provided the first of her new Musicians.
- Henshu recreated the House Guard Shields and given them to the appropriate guards.
- Eloth provided a second patch of replacements for many of the Miscellaneous Items in the game.
- Eloth substituted Oblivion Apparatus for Morrowind Apparatus everywhere they were placed in the game.
- Eloth's Ingredient Replacer was merged with the master.
- Hashmi updated all the 6th House Creatures with better Animation and Havok.
- Tleemessick provided more Object plament fixes for Vivec, Balmora, and Seyda Neen.
Version 0.28: 04/16/2011
- David Budreck updated some of the NPCs that follow you inside a quest.
- David Budreck bundled the Bonemold and Daedric Lord Armor fixes into the Support Files.
- Mooncat and Thermador both provided some of the same fixes for Silt Strider Transport.
- Mooncat sent a patch that stops to Lucien Lachance visiting you if you commit Murder in Morrowind.
- Mooncat fixed Divine and Almsivi Intervention.
- Henshu added some Real AI to NPC's in Ald-Ruhn.
- Henshu also provided a fix for lanterns sticking out at a 90 degree angle.
- Eloth provided replacements for many of the Miscellaneous Items in the game. It was merged with master.
- Darth South provided new custom icons for rings, and improved icons for amulets.
- RobertNeville777 provided more voiced dialog for Silt-Strider Transport
- Illspecko fixed renting rooms in Vivec and some other places.
Version 0.27: 04/09/2011.
- v027 added quest targets and map marker updates for the last three Quest Lines that needed them:
- Fighters' Guild
- Mages' Guild
- Thieves' Guild
- Numerous bug fixes were provided by Thermador and others.
- Citadel Dagoth by Hashmi restores the original confrontation, Dagoth Ur, and Azura.
- Creatures Revisited adds Morrowind-Style Frost & Storm Atronachs, Daedroth, and Dremora.
- Hensu has added some Real AI to NPC's in Balmora, Caldera, and Ebonheart.
- Tleemessick has fixed Hundreds of misplaced items in Vivec.
- Darth South has provided Beautiful Custom Icons for Armor, Weapons, and Amulets.
- "Me" extracted the voice files from Morrowind, RobertNeville777 placed them into the game.
- SpoonyBrad has provided updated 1st Person meshes for morrowind clothing.
- Mooncat finshed/debugged the Bal Molagmer Thieves' Guild Quests.
- Haldur has restored the Blight on Red Mountain.
- Illspecko has made it possible to actually rent rooms in Balmora.
- Thermador has provided Two updates, one to Merchants, one to Cell Ownership.
Version 0.26: 03/27/2011
- v026 added Quest Targets and Map Marker Updates for Three complete Quest Lines:
- Tribunal Temple
- Imperial Cult
- Imperial Legion
- David Budreck also did some bug fixing.
- Didact provided more Faces and fixes.
- Haldur provided extended, more descriptive Quest Journal Updates.
Version 0.25: 03/19/2011
- Morroblivion was started to be protected with an Installer by Glorf97 and Thermador.
- Yagrum Bagran has been restored to his old self by Hashmi.
- Dwemer Weapons by Zu are included.
- Didact has provided Faces and updated AI for 237 more NPC's.
- Haldur has retextured the Ash Storms Red.
- David had also fixed numerous bugs pointed out in the Bug Reports.
- House Hlaalu Hortator.
- Thieves' Guild Quests past Captain.
- Several miscellaneous Quest fixes.
Version 0.24: 03/12/2011
- Fighters' Guild Advancement.
- Join the Thieves' Guild Topic showing up everywhere.
- House Redoran & House Telvanni Strongholds.
- Fixed NPC's following the player around in Guild & Council Halls.
- A few more that not told in the summary.
- Travel Bug by Xris.
- Dragonbone Cuirass was fixed (made obtainable).
- Merchant/Cell Ownership fix update by thermador.
Version 0.23: 02/27/2011
- Some bug fixes about merchants caused by bad merging of quests of Queen of Ashlands by David Budreck.
- All the armor was tweaked by Nobeus.
- Creatures Rebalance by Nobeus.
- Picture Books by Nobeus.
- Enchanting & Spellmaking by Nobeus.
- All disabled lights weren enabled by Nobeus.
- More work on Merchants by Thermador.
- The first Furniture Fixes by XJDHDR.
- The Bloodmoon Main Quest had been completed to the Skaal Test of Strength by Queen of Ashlands.
- A few more Bloodmoon Miscellaneous Quests had been added (and others started)by Queen of Ashlands.
Version 0.22: 02/19/2011
- Addresses a Significant Bug introduced in v021 that caused most Merchants not to trade.
- Addresses problems with not being able to finish Meeting Sul-Matuul & Starting Sixth House Base.
- Addresses several pieces of armor that had missed or gotten wrong when version was updated to 22.
- Updated the AI on approximately 2/3 of all NPC's. This should stop NPC's from attacking on sight!
- Additional Items & Placements by Nobeus.
- Faction corrections for Mages' & Fighters' Guilds by Nobeus
- Finished resolving conflicts in Vampire Clan Quests by Ddmlink.
- The first two parts of the Tribunal Main Quest by Orator.
- The first parts of Bloodmoon, including some Werewolf Preparation by The Queen of the Ashlands.
- Updated & Improved Vivec by Hashmi.
Version 0.21: 02/13/2010
- Queen of Ashlands finished the rest of the Miscellaneous Quests.
- Vivec Restored by Hashmi.
- Vampire Clan Quests by Ddmlink.
- The Bitter Cup Retexture by Helpfulperson.
- The first part of Thermador's Merchants/Cell Ownerhip fix.
- Addressed a couple of miscellaneous bugs, like Advancement past Mouth in House Telvanni.
Version 0.20: 02/11/2010
- AI and faces in Gnaar Mok by Didact.
- Enchantment Fixes by Noebus (considering differences in Morrowind/Oblivion).
- Animated Silt Strider by Hashmi.
- 5 Bloodmoon Quests by Orator.
- Entire Quest Lines by the Queen of the Ashlands:
- Fighters' Guild Quest Line
- Mages' Guild Quest Line
- Thieves' Guild Quest Line
- Tribunal Temple Quest Line
- Imperial Cult Quest Line
- Imperial Legion Quest Line
- Many Miscellaneous Quests by the Queen of the Ashlands
Version 0.19: 01/30/2011
- Entire House Hlaalu Quest Line.
- Freeing Slaves were started to be tracked and updated properly.
- Quest Markers had been added for the Morag Tong.
Version 0.18: 01/16/2011
- Entire House Telvanni Quest Line.
- Morag Tong Patch that should fix remaining issues with joining the Morag Tong.
- Bonewalkers by Eloth.
Version 0.17: 01/09/2011
- David Budreck finished House Hlaalu and Telvanni up to these points:
- House Hlaalu: completed all of Nileno Dorvayn's Quests, plus the first stage of the Stronghold.
- House Telvanni is actually most of the way complete; all but 11 Quests are complete.
- A few other miscellaneous bug fixes. David updated the aggression of every NPC in Balmora, etc.
- David identified and fixed the issues with Map Marker placement on the map.
- Ascended Sleeper with Havoc by Eloth.
- Kwama Worker with Havoc by Eloth.
- Neon Lights by Eloth.
- A fix for the smoke effects near Red Mountain by Eloth.
- Updated furniture Markers by Eloth.
- Didact's Wonderful Patch that included more enchanted items and over 200 NPC Faces.
- More of Chasen's beautiful Redguard Females.
- Radits' Morag Tong Dialog Patch.
Version 0.16: 12/19/2010
- David Budreck updated Guild Advancement for all eleven joinable Factions (not including Vampires). This included monitoring Skills, Abilities, and Quests Completed, and communication back and forth between each quest, the Advancement Quest, and supporting Dialog.
- It is made but not checked that you can join every guild in Morrowind.
- House Redoran Quest Line.
- Morag Tong Quest Line.
- Shalk by Eloth.
- Dwarven Spectres by Hashmi.
- Updated audio provided by Eloth & Didact for the confrontation with Dagoth Ur.
- David Budreck assigned Oblivion Quest Icons to ALL Morrowind Quests.
Version 0.15: 12/12/2010
- Firs stage of House Redoran.
- First stage of Morag Tong.
- Eloth had updated these creatures:
- Alit with Havok
- Betty Netch
- Bull Netch
- Greater Bonewalker (Lesser Bonewalkers now use these as Placeholders instead of Zombies)
- Kagouti with Havok
- Nix-Hound with Havok
- Scribb fix with Partial Havok
- People contributed to this version were: Eloth, Raditz, Didact1, Seferoth, ChasenCharran, HelpfulPerson.
Version 0.14: 11/27/2010
- After this version people did not use the converter built by Galadrielle. All the files were uploaded so people can download them safely.
- This version included the complete Morrowind main quest.
- David Budreck rebuilt all the Morrowind Leveled Lists based off a Master provided by Eloth where he had put placeholders in for all the creatures to preserve them.
- Fully Rebuilt Leveled List and Creature Spawnpoints.
- Radits' Crime Fix.
- All Dagoth's have had their aggression increased significantly.
- The Resist Disease given at Tel Fyr will now all be Resist Disease instead of Silence.
- Capitalized all Dialog Topics so they don't look so sloppy.
- Eloth has provided a fix for Cliffraces that makes them lootable and gives them full world Havoc, meaning, no more etherial Cliffracers hovering in mid air! He has also improved their behavior.
Version 0.13: 11/14/2010
- This release was mostly about the Main Quest. David Budreck had finished debugging the Fourth and Fifth Trials, and on to meeting Vivec in his Palace.
- David fixed a couple of bugs pointed out by Hyperion Witch.
Version 0.12: 11/07/2010
- This version included the Main Quest debugged through the end of the Fourth Trial.
- This version also addressed Huleeya. If you try to leave the Black Shalk Corner Club with Huleeya without first placating the thugs, they will attack you. David Budreck also strung Dagoth Gares' speech together so the player doesn’t pick a slew of dialog topics (and possibly making small talk about Dunmer and Morrowind).
- David Budreck also made Caius actually leave his room when recalled. He now turns ownership of the room properly over to the player so the player isn't stealing things! And, he tidies up a little before leaving. This makes Caius' Room truly usable as a player home, while not straying from lore.
- David Budreck cleaned up the "%PC..." from ALL Dialog. Some Chump deserved some credit on this by pointing out a much easier way of doing this.
- Caravaneers were made essential, so they won't foul up Silt Strider Transport if they fall off their perch.
- Panda had also spotted a couple of items of troublesome clothing that David had missed.
Version 0.11: 10/31/2010
- Fix for "Meldor," a Bosmer Armorer in Balmora that apparently got lost in Conversion. The Frederick pointed this out.
- Main Quest is ready for a release.
Version 0.10: 10/29/2010
- Yoshimo had placed Hashmi's Kwama Queen in 38 Egg Mines and had done more cleanup on several dungeons.
- He had included fixes for creatures, factions, and loot in Ilunibi and Tel Fyr. Fixes for spells, enchanted weapons, vendors, object placement, non-wild guar AI, NPCs, and other stuff.
- This version also included some Dwemer Meshes that were still disabled, pointed out by Panda, as well as a robe that made NPC wrists invisible that David Budreck had missed when replacing clothing.
- This version also included a custom Icon for Malipu-Ataman's Belt made by gbrassfield and Hashmi.
Version 0.09: 10/27/2010
- Removed all unusable Morrowind arrows, crossbow bolts, throwing stars, throwing knifes, and darts from the game. Replaced them with usable Oblivion arrows and make sure the modded NPCs have their bows.
Version 0.08: 10/25/2010
- The Main Quest had been finished through #9 Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophisies, and into #10 The Path of the Incarnate.
- Wide assortment of fixes including the beginnings of removal of all non-functional projectile weapons.
- The addition of the pools in Urshilaku Burial Caverns using Eloth's model.
- A cluster of sidequests in Ald'Ruhn with Iendus Sarandus.
- A sidequest near Pelagiad with Maurrie Aurmine and Nelos Onmar.
- Enabling of all the initially disabled Dwemer architectural tiles.
- Alchemical apparatus effectiveness balancing.
- Also there were some usual object placement fixes, vendor fixes, AI fixes, factional relation fixes, container fixes, and spell and enchantment fixes.
Version 0.07: 10/23/2010
- Queen of Ashlands and Eloth brought back nearly every magic ring, amulet and weapon, an Eloth made them accessible through Leveled Lists and by adding them to NPC inventories.
- As now their weapons are added to the game, NPC were not unarmed anymore. It was noted by David Budreck that this was one the fundamental problems left from conversion.
- Yoshimo added Eloth's Steam Centurion to the game and Leveled Lists.
Version 0.06: 10/19/2010
- Main Quest debugged through Quest #7 Sixth House Base and into Quest #8 Corprus Cure.
- Armor Rebalance by Sot.
- Economy Rebalance by Rosenkreuz.
- Some item replacements by Eloth.
Version 0.04: 10/16/2010
- Cleanup to fix errors in Conversion and/or Merging. This addresses nearly all remaining errors.
- Missing Dwemer Machinery and Corridors from the Conversion. These have been supplied by Eloth.
- Missing Lava Vents supplied by Eloth.
- LOD Meshes for Vivec Cantons by Yoshimo.
- Ash Storms by Yoshimo.
- Creatures 1.2 by Yoshimo.
- Creatures 1.3 by Yoshimo.
- Additional object placements and item tweaking by Yoshimo.
- Missing Dialog from Morrowind Rebuilt by the Queen of the Ashlands.
- Cliffracer Hotfix supplied by Eloth.
- Hlaalu Helms have been fixed.
- Morrowind/Oblivion Hotfix for compatibility between Morrowind and Oblivion Quests.
- Suppressed annoying "Current Events" chatter by NPC's .
- Some Faction Relations have been tweaked (but people still don't really care for each other).
- Minor Landscaping in Balmora.
- Main Quest has been Debugged through the first quest and into the second.
Version 0.02: 09/19/2010
- 24 articles of Morrowind Clothing have been updated. A couple of these have been redirected at other existing Morrowind clothes, but the majority have been redirected to Oblivion items. This addressed conspicuous invisible body parts on NPC's.
Version 0.01: 09/13/2010
- A cleaning of the file created during conversion. When opening an original from conversion in the Construction Set, there were hundreds of errors - first goal was to clean that up.
- David Budreck substituted Vvardenfell Imports meshes for Morrowind meshes at the master level.
- David Budreck went through the entire list of NPC's, top to bottom, making it so that all Merchants would trade properly.