Fighters Guild Questline
|Component:||Quests - Factions|
Notes on the Fighter's Guild questline, as played in v32...
* Berwin's Stalker - The only way to start this quest is through the guild, however, in the original Morrowind, Berwin will (for obvious reasons) ask you to kill the corprus stalker in her shop as soon as you first speak to her. In Morroblivion, the stalker is there from the word go (as it should be) but Berwin will make no mention of the subject until you're sent there on guild business.
* Sondaale - You're sent to escort an idiot high elf through a shrine. Two dreamers with bows should be near the entrance, but they instead attack with clubs. Once you get to your target, she's not standing on the table as she should be, but instead wanders around the area she's in. Once escorted out, she doesn't stop automatically following, and must instead be told to wait.
* If asked about the "Fighter's Guild", Percius Mercius will refer to you as the guild master regardless of your actual rank. Haven't noticed this behaviour with other guildmembers, but I may've missed it.
* The Necromancer of Vas - You're sent to escort Ulyne Henim to kill a necromancer, but she won't stop following you once you've accomplished this (nor do you have the option to ask her not to).
* Bandits in Suran - This quest will not end when you talk to the questgiver about it after completing the task. The waypoint marker stays locked on him and the quest remains in the journal.
* Remove Sjoring's Supporters - Percius Mercius sends you to kill two other high-standing guild members, Lorbumol gro-Aglakh and Eydis Fire-Eye. It's possible to tweak this quest by going through the theive's guild line first (which I'd mostly completed - other then the lack of "trespassing" zones mentioned elsewhere around here, it's nearly entirely bug-free), such that Eydis denounces Sjoring and so doesn't have to be killed.
Morroblivion retains a bug from Morrowind where she'll still attack you if spoken to after starting this quest regardless of the above (even if you've already finished it and become guildmaster). It also aimed a waypoint marker at her despite the fact that she wasn't on my hit-list.
* Kill Hard-Heart - Percius Mercius gives you a key to a chest that should contain "an almost full set of Orcish armour", but only contains the chest-piece. In addition, taking it or the glass armour in the other chest is considered stealing, despite the fact that he gave you verbal permission to take either set.
Completing the task does not update the "Fighter's Guild" quest in your journal (which keeps track of your rank), and so it remains stuck there.