[WIP] Proper Morrowind armor and other clothes in Skyrim
Approximately 1 month ago someone post a comment related to the free slots in some thread, unfortenately, I do not remember who was that and where is this comment=)
So, here is the plan how we can put morrowind-style armour system in Sky. Also, Oblivion-style too.
First of all, we need to convert armour, etc. meshes.
Second, seperate models and give'em a proper position on the skeleton. For example, we can separate pauldrons, gloves, add belts, etc. (It's very simple action).
Furthermore, who is familiar with nifscope, to correct position etc.
In addition, someone familiar with scripts should make one which will do impossible to use original sky gloves and "seperated" in one time etc.
Finally, adding in CK properties to our new armour, related to the original Skyrim defence parametres. So overall defence and weight of armour should be the same as full armor.
So, if somebody interested in such an idea and want to bring it into life, it would be great.
IMPORTANT RELATED THREADS:
- Morrowind to Skyrim Action Plan
- Project Andoran Plugin Converter
- Project Andoran Nif Converter
- Proper Morrowind armor and other clothes in Skyrim
- Updating Morroblivion models to a Skyrim standard
- Morroskyrim Master File
- MorroSkyrim Role-play system
- Morroskyrim Meshes and Textures
- Converting Skyrim NPCS
- Vivec Race WIP (Armour and other stuff conversion by helpfulperson)