Pages

116 posts / 0 new
Last post
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
[OUTDATED] Morroblivion Unofficial Patch 2017-Dec-18

Update: Fall 2019 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch is canceled... because the official Morroblivion v0.65 is now released!

[REL] Morroblivion Unofficial Patch 2017-Dec-18 (alpha 3)

NOTE: If you are installing the Unofficial Patch for the first time, you will need to start a new game to take advantage of all the bugfixes and game tweaks.

This unofficial patch is a mod-compilation of many bug-fixes and patches that have been posted to TESRenewal.com since the release of Morroblivion v064.  A list of the incorporated mods can be found here.

Requirements:
-Morroblivion v064 including OBSE, MenuQue, USV or VoiceFileRedirector
-Magic_Addon additionally requires OBME plugin

Recommended Mods:
-Blockhead, Oblivion Character Overhaul 2, clothing/creature replacers
-Tamriel Rebuilt, Guar mounts, additional quest/gameplay mods  

Most bug-fixes and updates to core mods prior to Dec 18, 2017 are already incorporated in this compilation.  General graphic replacers or visual enhancements are not included in this patch.  Please ask below if you are uncertain whether or not you should install a specific mod on top of the Patch.

Credits:
I'd like to thank to TESRenewal.com and its community who have helped keep Morroblivion alive over the past few years.  Special thanks to all the forum members who have taken the time to give detailed bug reports.  This mod includes bug-fixes, patched textures/meshes and ideas from the following authors and contributors to the TESRenewal/Morroblivion forums: 

• qwertyasdfgh, llde, Puddles, Brainslasher, roxon_55, Bullfrog, mi6c, superliuk, frond, ponyrider0

If I have left anyone out or if you are one of the original mod-authors and would like your mod removed from this mod-compilation, please let me know.

2018-June-17, Telvanni ArchMagister Hotfix:
There is a dialog bug in the Telvanni questline which allows the player to advance too fast and skip necessary quests to reach ArchMagister.  The Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Telvanni_Archmagister_hotfix.7z should fix that.  If you have already progressed to rank "Master" by accident, you will also need to use the command:

player.setfactionrank 01220006 6

to reset your rank, then select the "Chores" topic to finish any quests that were accidentally skipped by this bug.

2018-June-29, Redoran Hortator Quest Fixes:
Fixed multiple dialog related bugs preventing the full dialog options from displaying during the House Redoran Hortator quests.  Also fixed a few AI and script bugs in related quests.  The quest was previously completable if you knew the correct order to perform actions, these quest fixes just improve the player experience so that you don't need to consult a wiki to finish the quest.

2018-July-9, Multi-Skill Trainer Fix, aka "All Trainers are lower level than me" fix:
I just tracked down a bug that caused skill trainers to have a low skill training level when using the dialog options to switch skills.  They should now allow you to train to their correct skill level in Morrowind.  Hotfix posted below.

2018-July-11, Multi-Skill Trainer Fix v2: fixes crash bug.  Thanks to xiphius for pointing it out.
2018-July-11, Default Morroblivion Map fix: I screwed up the default worldmap record in the 2017-Dec-18 Unofficial Patch, but you only need this if you are not using a separate world map ESP.  Remember that any world map mods should be the very last mods in your load order.

2018-July-28, Tribunal and Bloodmoon Fixes: Resolves several bugs documented in the Active Bugs List with Tribunal and Bloodmoon, and adds several additional bugfixes and tweaks to those expansions.
2018-July-30, Tribunal and Bloodmoon Fixes v2: Update which adds bugfixes to the East Empire Company questline (now completable).  There will probably be one more update for any sidequest bugfixes and gameplay tweaks.

Edited by: DaggerfallTeam on 10/28/2022 - 18:20 Reason: Updated Links
Tel Ash
Tel Ash's picture
Hello, can you post the whole

Hello, can you post the whole list of patches used please? I might want to install some and do not install others.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Tel Ash wrote:Hello, can you

Tel Ash wrote:

Hello, can you post the whole list of patches used please? I might want to install some and do not install others.

Sorry, I included the mod list in the Docs of the mod download rather than a separate download.  It's now also available as a separate PDF for users to look to decide if they want to download the actual mod.  Thanks for pointing that out.

**EDIT: There is an error in the PDF, No Havok Clutter is optional (separate download) and not part of the core patch.**

Tel Ash
Tel Ash's picture
Thanks!

Thanks!

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Thanks for your time and

Thanks for your time and Effort plus Patience for putting up with All of US..

Thanks,, Keep Up the Good Work..

asteriasennall
asteriasennall's picture
Thank you for all of your

Thank you for all of your hard work! It's much appreciated :)

I wish you had admin rights to update the main mod!

Best regards,

Jess

Puddles
Puddles's picture
Ponyrider, do you want me to

Ponyrider, do you want me to make a BAIN package for the patch?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Puddles wrote:Ponyrider, do

Puddles wrote:

Ponyrider, do you want me to make a BAIN package for the patch?

That sounds good.    I did not initially package the unofficial patch as BAIN because I wanted it to be easily used by people who don't know how to use Wrye Bash... but I forgot that Morroblivion itself is already BAIN-only, hehe.

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
Thank you ponyrider0 and all

Thank you ponyrider0 and all others who helped to contribute. We truly appreciate all the hard work. Looking forward to playing Morroblivion again.

mi6c
mi6c's picture
Thanks very much for your

Thanks very much for your effort.

Bullfrog
Bullfrog's picture
Thank you for creating this

Thank you for creating this update. I have a question. Does it contain a fix for the infamous bug where dead bodies are falling through the floor in Daedric shrines?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Thanks for all the positive

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far!  I really appreciate it!  Hope everyone has a very happy winter break playing Morroblivion!

Bullfrog wrote:

Thank you for creating this update. I have a question. Does it contain a fix for the infamous bug where dead bodies are falling through the floor in Daedric shrines?

Some but not all.  There seem to be two causes: buggy collision boxes and buggy pathgrids set too low for the Oblivion engine.  I've fixed a few places by moving the pathgrid up a few units into the air (ex, Battle at Nchurdamz).  I'll test this fix to see if it works as a general fix for the Daedric Shrines.  Thanks!

Update:
Moving the pathgrid nodes up in "Ald Sotha, Upper Level" did not work. However, while I was testing, I figured out that the dead bodies (and all non-actor items) appear to be falling through the floor only on specific floor tiles and never on others.  In fact, if killed on a staircase with good collision data, the dead body will sometimes roll down the staircase and then fall through the floor when it crosses over into a tile with bad collision data.

I compared the NIF files for a tile with working collision (Meshes\morro\i\InUDAEUhallULU01.nif) and one that does not work (Meshes\morro\i\InUDAEUhallULU4wayU01.nif).  It looks like all the values in the bhkCollisionObject and bhkRigidBody nodes are exactly the same.  Visual inspection of the collision polygons for both files look appropriate too, with polygon faces all pointed towards the interior. 

That leaves the MOPP data as the likely source of the problems.  This NIFTools webpage states that MOPP data are "scripts used by the engine to speed up collision detection of arbitrary shapes".  It would make sense if these data are broken, that the errors we see would occur.  It could also explain why Morrowind seems to be much more demanding on CPU power for collision detection than the regular Oblivion maps (of course, qwertyasdfgh said this exact same thing six years ago, hehe).  Unfortunately, if you read through that link to qwertyasdfgh's tutorial, you'll see that the Daedric shrines have already been updated with his fix method, and obviously, dead bodies are still falling through the floor.  I'll put this on my todo list of things to test in the future.

Update 2:
I just realized that the polygon faces that I saw pointing towards the interior were the main model mesh and not the collision polygon.  If the collision poly has the faces pointing to exterior, flipping them would be an easy​ straightforward fix.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
I just posted a new Daedric

I just posted a new Daedric Shrine Collision Fix mod in the first post.  This will fix the bug where dead bodies would fall through the floor in Daedric Shrine Interiors.  The fix was done by opening each Daedric Shine NIF file in Blender, checking if the floor collision polygon was upfacing (non-black) and if it was bugged, then using Blender's "Flip Normals" command to flip the offending polygons.  This will be merged with the next unofficial patch. 

If you find any additional interior floor tiles where dead bodies fall through: please open the console (tilde "~" key), click on the bugged floor tile and write down the formID.  Then post the formID here.  Thanks.

Puddles
Puddles's picture
Yeah, that honestly had me

Suddenly I'm imagining a mod where the world was flipped horizontally and inward-facing collision tiles would be the only thing keeping you from falling into nowhere land...

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Good start ponyrider.

Good start ponyrider.

Kool puddles.

Bullfrog
Bullfrog's picture
I checked those nif files as

I checked those nif files as well long time ago but I don't really understand that stuff so I couldn't find any error. As far as I remember it was always the corner tiles in daedric ruins and sometimes a staircase where bodies were falling through the floor. Once I noticed this I always tried to fight the opponents on a center tile. It looks like you modified the affected nifs now so you are definitely on the right path. Once in a while a dead body would also fall through the floor in those Sixth House or bandit caves but in my opinion the most annoying ones were the daedric ruins.

I got another question. You mention that a new game is required to use this update. Can you tell me the specific reason? I'd rather not start again as I have finished Oblivion and almost finished Morrowind (haven't been in the addon worlds yet).

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Bullfrog wrote:I got another

Bullfrog wrote:

I got another question. You mention that a new game is required to use this update. Can you tell me the specific reason? I'd rather not start again as I have finished Oblivion and almost finished Morrowind (haven't been in the addon worlds yet).

In my opinion, most people installing this mod are interested in a more stable and less bugged gameplay experience -- and using a pre-existing saved game with this mod has a high chance of producing the opposite experience for them.  It would be similar to using a saved game which was started with an older version of Morroblivion (before v064) with the current one (v064). 

You can try out your saved game to see if it works and if you can live with any missing items or broken quests, but a suggestion: rather than uninstalling all of your old bugfix mods to install this unofficial patch, just make a new, separate Oblivion/Morroblivion installation and then install the unofficial patch in there.  Also, back up your saved games first!

Technical Details:
The main concern is script instability and incompatible quest/dialog conditions.  Many of the mods introduced new records with formIDs using that mod's local index.  Any quests or scripts which depend on these new records would become corrupted when replacing those mods with this patch.  Any weapons, armors, spells, enchantments or other items that were based on these new formIDs would be deleted as well.

In the future, I'll think about making an "export/import character" utility: your character level/stats/skills could be preserved, along with inventory items that are from the base Morroblivion game.  But you would start with all quest and worldspace states reset to a new game.

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
Puddles wrote:

Puddles wrote:

Suddenly I'm imagining a mod where the world was flipped horizontally and inward-facing collision tiles would be the only thing keeping you from falling into nowhere land...

ROFLOL 

Raubkopiesäbel
Raubkopiesäbel's picture
Contributor
Hello,

Hello, I am currently working on a German translation for the Unofficial Patch. Can someone please tell me where to find the texts for Socucius Ergalla Quiz Questions & Answers?

Greeting 

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Try this link: http://en.uesp

Try this link: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Class_Quiz
Good luck!

The answer choices are currently hardcoded into the fbmwChargenQuestScript (010089D3).  You will probably need to edit the dialog lines in the script with the CSE to recompile the script when you are done. 

The subtitled dialog lines are extra long, so the best way to edit it is through TES4Edit (to preserve the full text length).  The dialog topic and info records can be found at mwCGTalkClassQuiz (0403569C), assuming that Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch.esp is loaded at mod index 04.

tdawglowe
tdawglowe's picture
Making sure I understand

Making sure I understand correctly. I will need to install the OBME plugin before installing this patch? Would someone be willing to post a link to where I could download this?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Sorry, I will add it to the

Sorry, I will add it to the first post: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31981?tab=files

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

I just posted a new Daedric Shrine Collision Fix mod in the first post.  This will fix the bug where dead bodies would fall through the floor in Daedric Shrine Interiors.  The fix was done by opening each Daedric Shine NIF file in Blender, checking if the floor collision polygon was upfacing (non-black) and if it was bugged, then using Blender's "Flip Normals" command to flip the offending polygons.  This will be merged with the next unofficial patch. 

If you find any additional interior floor tiles where dead bodies fall through: please open the console (tilde "~" key), click on the bugged floor tile and write down the formID.  Then post the formID here.  Thanks.

The Shrine you have done , Are they Listed Above.

Gregthegen
Gregthegen's picture
I wanted to thank the poster

I wanted to thank the poster of this mod for his tutorials, I bought Morrowind GOTY 8 years ago but never played it as I was spoiled by Oblivion and Skyrims VA and other content, Ive used this patch along with other mods released by this author to enhance my game tenfold and actually get into morroblivion as I wait for Skywind!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
roxon_55 wrote:

roxon_55 wrote:

The Shrine you have done , Are they Listed Above.

All daedric shrines (hopefully) should now be fixed.  I made the changes in the daedric dungeon NIF tile set rather than in each specific shrine.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Gregthegen wrote:

Gregthegen wrote:

I wanted to thank the poster of this mod for his tutorials, I bought Morrowind GOTY 8 years ago but never played it as I was spoiled by Oblivion and Skyrims VA and other content, Ive used this patch along with other mods released by this author to enhance my game tenfold and actually get into morroblivion as I wait for Skywind!

Thanks!!  When the Tamriel Rebuilt Conversion / Mod Converter project is complete, hopefully everyone in the Morroblivion community will get to experience where Morrowind truly shines: the tons of Morrowind Mods like TR, Rebirth, Less Generic NPCs, Morrowind Comes Alive, etc! 

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Thanks only ran around 4

Thanks only ran around  15 all i have on Map have a few not on Map yet,,

Edited..

A Floor and Step Combo ,,01863b46,, A couple Pic Floor and Step Combo where player is Half in the Floor. If you can do anything with them..

AttachmentSize
File floor_sections.7z1.2 MB
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
roxon_55 wrote:

roxon_55 wrote:

A Floor and Step Combo ,,01863b46,, A couple Pic Floor and Step Combo where player is Half in the Floor. If you can do anything with them..

Ok, I see the problem -- the Collision Poly for "morro\i\InUDAEUconnectULcave.nif" is not lined up with the actual model.  I will try to fix the alignment and hopefully get it into the next patch update when I get back home (I am still out of town).  Thanks!

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
No Probs when you get the

No Probs when you get the Chance could we have error listing for 2018 ..

Edit.

01868A1B,,0185BFFE,,

Thanks.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
roxon_55 wrote:

roxon_55 wrote:

No Probs when you get the Chance could we have error listing for 2018 ..

Edit.

01868A1B,,0185BFFE,,

Thanks.

Working on the Buglist updates now... will hopefully be done later today.

UPDATE:

Finally finished the Buglist updates.  Updating the list took longer than I thought (mainly due to jet-lag and unrelated physical exhaustion from my trip).  I'll try to fix a couple of the active bugs but my main focus for the next Unofficial Patch will be to just merge all the extra files into the main ESP.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
I just posted an updated

I just posted an updated Morroblivion Unofficial Patch (2017-Dec-18).  It's now just one BAIN file which contains the core ESP + Magic Addon as well as the optional files.  All the additional bugfixes have been merged into the core or Magic addon.  Please see the first post for Readme and Change Log.  Outdated files such as the 2017-Nov-22 patch can be found under the "Older Files" section in the first post.  Non-BAIN mod packages have been uploaded in the first post as well.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Very nice patch, can't thank

Very nice patch, can't thank you enough for all the work you have put into keeping this updated, but thank you.

Side note, was wondering if there was a way I could deactivate or alter whatever part of the patch changes the str to encumbrance values in game. They are overwriting my mods as they are loaded in game after the fact, any help would be greatly appreciated.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
The Morroblivion Unofficial

The Morroblivion Unofficial Patch should not alter strength encumbrance at all.  It can however, be configured to modify run/walk speed and fatigue drain rate.  There are INI Tweaks which are included with the patch to enable these features.  Perhaps you accidentally enabled one.  Disable any related INI Tweaks which affect these settings and make sure they are manually turned off (set to 0) in your Morroblivion.ini:

set mwFixes.StrictMWRunSpeed to 0
set mwFixes.StrictMWFatigueDrain to 0
set mwFixes.StrictMWAll to 0    

If you are still having problems after all that, then send me your load order and I'll try to figure out what's wrong.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Thanks for the speedy

Thanks for the speedy response! I dont have access to my load order atm but the mods I use are: (these are sorted using LOOT, this isnt a reflection of the correct load order)

Morroblivion v064
OBSE
MenuQue
USV
VoiceFileRedirector
Blockhead
Oblivion Character Overhaul 2
Unofficial oblivion patch
DarkNified UI
Weight Lifter
weightless oblivion items

Before I found this patch I had installed [REL] Morroblivion Fixes v1.8 but then uninstalled it as it started to crash my setup contantly. When I load into the game if I open my inventory right away everything is fine, then about 20 seconds later I become encumbered.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Thanks for the speedy

please delete.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Thanks for the speedy

please delete.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Bloodbeard wrote:Thanks for

Bloodbeard wrote:

Thanks for the speedy response! I dont have access to my load order atm but the mods I use are: (these are sorted using LOOT, this isnt a reflection of the correct load order) ]Morroblivion v064 OBSE MenuQue USV VoiceFileRedirector Blockhead Oblivion Character Overhaul 2 Unofficial oblivion patch DarkNified UI Weight Lifter weightless oblivion items Before I found this patch I had installed [REL] Morroblivion Fixes v1.8 but then uninstalled it as it started to crash my setup contantly. When I load into the game if I open my inventory right away everything is fine, then about 20 seconds later I become encumbered.

When you are able, please upload a list of the actual ESMs and ESPs and their load order.  You may still have an ESP from some other mod installed that is changing your encumbrance via a script.  There are over 100 modified or new scripts added by the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch.  I've only been able to review about 4-5 scripts which I think could potentially cause your problems.  Of those, I only found the Werewolf script making schanges to the StrengthEncumbranceMultiplier.  Unless you have transitioned to werewolf form at least once, that's probably not the problem.  Post your ESP/ESM load order when you can and I will review it.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Alright sorry for the delay I

Alright sorry for the delay I was out of town. Here is my current load order:

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire aging & face fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Morroblivion_Unoffical_Patch.esp
Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp
Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp
Morrowind_ob.esp
Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp
WeightLifter.esp
Weightless items 1.3.esp

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
I see at least one problem:

I see at least one problem: Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch.esp should be the last Morroblivion related plugin in your load order.  It contains records which are designed to fix UCWUS.esp, MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp, Chargen and Transport Mod.esp...  So you must load it after these files -- but for safe measure, I recommend you load it as far down near the bottom as you can so that nothing will override it.  If this is where you put the Morroblivion-Fixes v1.8, then that would be why it was crashing.  I'm sure not why the Unofficial Patch isn't crashing for you since it incorporates almost every part of Fixes 1.8.  

Hopefully, once you move the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch down to below all the Morroblivion ESPs (but above the two Weight mods), your problems will go away.  If that still doesn't work, try starting a new game and testing to see if your encumbrance is fixed.

UPDATE:
Nevermind, I found the bug!  When you load your game, type this line into the console before your encumbrance changes:

set oldencoumbrancesetting to GetGameSetting fActorStrengthEncumbranceMult

After you type in that command, save your game -- that saved game should now be permanently fixed.  I will try to work on a patch to fix this bug, but until then, this command will have to be typed once whenever you start a new game or an old saved game in which you haven't applied the command yet.

** You still need to move your Morroblivion Unofficial Patch down below the other Morroblivion/Morrowind ESPs -- otherwise, the bugs it fixes will be over-written by the older files.

Bloodbeard
Bloodbeard's picture
Worked like a charm! Very

Worked like a charm! Very cool, thanks so much for taking the time to help me through this. Now I just need to remember that LOOT will try and move to patch up above the .esps its trying to patch.

Kalnwer
Kalnwer's picture
Hello ponyrider

Hello ponyrider

Do you have any plans on updating this patch in the near future?

Jus t want to know if I should wait or start a new game at this moment?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Kalnwer wrote:

Kalnwer wrote:

Hello ponyrider

Do you have any plans on updating this patch in the near future?

Jus t want to know if I should wait or start a new game at this moment?

I will be posting some individual bug-fixes, but I probably won't have time to update the unofficial patch until November/December 2018.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
I just posted a Telvanni

I just posted a Telvanni_Archmagister_Hotfix patch which fixes a dialog bug that could prevent you from completing the Telvanni quest line (permanently stuck at rank "Master").  If you are stuck at rank "Master", then you'll need the hotfix + the console command in the update of first post to reset your rank so you can complete the skipped quests.

EdgarIsBored
EdgarIsBored's picture
I don't know if this is the

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but, how does Morroblivion compare to Morrowind?  Will this mod give me the full Morrowind experience, quests/story/etc..?  So I can skip Morrowind and play the mod instead.  I just can't get past the graphics of Morrowind, and Oblivion looks much better.  Even with the S.T.E.P. mods it just looks and plays dated.  

I want to play for the Lore and Story, Is this mod equal in those respects?  

Puddles
Puddles's picture
Morroblivion is a near

Morroblivion is a near-identical conversion of Morrowind. To my knowledge, all dialogue, etc. is the essentially the same.

Tel Ash
Tel Ash's picture
Yeah it's the same but it's

Yeah it's the same but it's worse than vanilla. 
BUT you can play both oblivion and morrowind at the same time using the transportation mod.
Smashing stupid dremora faces with Aevar Stone-Singer's Mace has proven to be extremely satisfying. 

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
FYI, I've posted a couple of

FYI, I've posted a couple of hotfixes/updates to the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch over the past few weeks.  You will need to install them after the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch.

xiphius
xiphius's picture
Hello all!

Hello all!

I am returning to Morroblivion after a long break and was excited to see that development and improvements on the mod seem to be ongoing. What everyone has done here is truly incredible!

I have the base version [v064] up and running fine with the Unofficial Oblivion Patch. I saw that there was a patch now for some of the Morroblivion bugs and have been trying to get this working as well. It works for the most part, but I seem to be having an issue with the "multiskill_trainerfix" ...it causes Oblivion to crash right after the Bethesda logo. The base patch and other addons seem to work fine. I installed using Wrye Bash and the "Full BAIN: Morroblivion Unofficial Patch 2017-Dec-18 + Optional Addons." My load order is as follows:

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Skill Diary Redone.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
Morrowind_ob.esp
Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp
Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp
Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp
Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch.esp
Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_multiskill_trainerfix.esp (currently deactivated)
Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Redoran_Hortator_QuestFixes.esp
MOB_FastTravel_Cheat.esp (currently deactivated)
MOB_Firemoth_Enemy_Mage_Rebalance.esp (currently deactivated)
MOB_NoHavok_Bottles_and_Clutter.esp (currently deactivated)
Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Telvanni_ArchMagister_hotfix.esp
Knights.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Magic_Addon.esp (currently deactivated)

I tried playing around with the load order (I use the BOSS order for the recognized mods), but it doesn't seem to matter. Any ideas?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Found the problem -- master

Found the problem -- master IDs got switched.  I'll repost in a few hours.

xiphius
xiphius's picture
That was fast! Thanks so much

That was fast! Thanks so much!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Should be fixed now.

Should be fixed now.

Pages