Up-to-date as of: 2020-Feb-10
I will collect and maintain an updated list of bugs and fixes for 2019-Dec and beyond. This first post will list the known bugs that are not yet fixed. A second post will show a list of the bugs which have been fixed. Bugs and Fixes listed in this post assume player have installed Morroblivion v064 + Morroblivion Unofficial Patch 2017-Dec-18.
If you would like to help with the community effort to create a Unified Hotfix Addon which merges all hotfixes since the last Unofficial Patch, then please go to this page to read more about how to help. You can post new bug reports or bugfix confirmation below.
- Dagoth Ur's Final voiced dialog lines when entering the heart chamber are not played.
- Unable to advance in Tribunal Quest due to missing dialog topics. Workaround: must advance at least to Antabolis Informant in Morrowind Mainquest.
Disloyalty among the guards: can not complete quest after finding evidence that Ivulen Irano is a traitor. Can not confirm bug. Bug reporter probably confused correct note with Irano's copy of Common Tongue.
- Bamz-Amschend: fight between Dwemer automatons and fabricants (faction relations bug).
- Her Hand's armor: conflict between Greaves and Greaves and Boots. Can wear Her Hand's Helmet + Devil Cephalopod Helm.
- Text in books and scrolls are displayed with formatting tags visible.
- Hrothmund's Barrow: riddle is not voiced.
- The Skaal Test of Wisdom: quest breaks if choose to you feed Rigmor to wolves and then quickly kill 3 Caenlorn Wolves before they kill Rigmor. Tharsten is supposed to berate you and Rigmor is exiled anyway.
- Mead Hall: You can consume the Heart of the Udyrfrykte because it's not marked as quest item (Vanilla Morrowind bug).
- Apparition of Hircine: dialog at "Mortrag Glacier: Entry" is not voiced. +Does not teleport away. +Very easily killed and looted.
- Ancient Nord Pickaxe, Discovery in the Mine: quest item but can be dropped -- Havok physics glitched.
- Razing the Forest: misspelled message: "The roots should be poisend by now."
- Raven Rock Tavern: stairs have invisible walls underneath.
- Raven Rock: smith: wears both ebony and adamantium helmets at same time.
- Frostmoth Smugglers: if smugglers are killed before starting quest, multiple dialog inconsistencies will occur, quest stages are advanced prematurely.
- A Man and his Guar quest: Rollie still follows you even after reaching bridge at Foreign Quarter.
- Shrine of the Mask: using potion of cure common disease makes the true ash mask disappear?
- Shrine of the Mask: don't need potion to use true ash mask?
- Bitter Cup: picking up cup has same effect as drinking from it.
- Caldera Slave Key does not free slaves in Caldera Ebony Mine without Redoran quest.
- Abebaal Slave Key does not free slaves in Abebaal Egg Mine.
- Hawkmoth Legion Fort: all NPCs have "Get Me Out" prisoner line.
- Hawkmoth Legion Fort: Frald the White sleeps in locked prisoner's cell during daylight hours.
- Salven Ancestral Tomb: vampire Mastrius will start fighting and kill his own minions (faction relations bug).
- Hair Shirt: Uvoo Llaren constantly casting heal spell on herself, then a few hours later she is unconscious.
- Webspinner: Fleetness quest: can't be completed if you get Fleetness before Threads of Webspinner under Special Duties.
- Ring of Sanguine Sublime Wisdom can' be turned in until you get specific quest under Special Duties.
- Morag Tong: Writ for Ethal Seloth and Indrosal Vendu: only Ethal Seloth has quest marker.
- if you kill Matyhn Bemis and Brilnosu Llarys before getting the writs for them, you won't be able to advance the quest line. Work-around by Frozenwolf150: Quest ID=0100b839, Setstage 100 to complete it.
- Fargoth's Hiding Place: Fargoth may somtimes appear to stutter when approaching his hiding place and does not place items there. Workaround: follow-him around in first person or, use the Wait/Sleep key to keep waiting in in one hour increments until Fargoth leaves his hiding place.
- Fighter's Guild, The Verethi Gang: Eydis Fire-Eye pays player twice.
- Morag Tong, Ultimatum for Carecalmo: NPC is incorrectly hostile.
- NPCs/Bandits incorrectly fighting each other in: Odibaal, Andasreth, Addadshashanammu, Gro-Bagrat Plantation, Shishara, Ashlander Camp near [10,6], Elanius Camp
- Ash Ghouls (Sennananit): casting spell with missing mesh.
- Random Crash-To-Desktop can occur near Pelagiad, Hla Oad, Caldera, Ebonheart, and other settlements. Resolved by waiting 3 days to reset scripts.
- Zanabi Cave: Smugglers are incorrectly friendly (non-hostile)
- Scribs and Kwama Workers: ?incorrectly? hostile to player if player attacks Kwama Warriors or Larvae.
- Morag Tong, Writ for Feruren Oran: ?crash? (can not reproduce) when approaching NPC.
- Shirt Off His Back: Quest reward is not Belt of Iron Will.
- 0DaedrothBaldas uses original deadroth creature model instead of Oblivion equivalent.
- Sudanit Mine: ebony deposits, etc. are incorrectly unowned.
- Succour of Indoril: incorrect capitalization: 'of'.
Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
- Dirty Edit: Ghostgate fence uses outdated mesh with bugged collision polygon.
- Numerous "orphaned" roots and branches all over Vvardenfell that were not removed with their parent trees.