Pages

172 posts / 0 new
Last post
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Morroblivion v065 Bug Reports

2020-June-26:

Morroblivion v065-RC4 (Release Candidate 4) has been uploaded.  Several bugfixes for v065-RC3 have been merged into RC4.  Please see Changelog for further details.

2020-June-10:
Morroblivion v065-RC3 (Release Candidate 3) has been uploaded.  It incorporates all bugfixes for v065-RC2.  Please update your Morroblivion installations.

Morroblivion v065-RC2 (Release Candidate 2) has been released!  Please post any issues you find with the Installation process or the actual gameplay here.  I will try to list all active known bugs in this first post.  The second post will list all bugs with bugfixes or work-arounds.

Known Issues

The character generation class quiz does not correctly show the results window with your assigned class. However, you can still check your assigned class on the Character Screen, and you can make modifications to Race, Class or Birthsign prior to leaving the Census Office.

Several cosmetic issues from v064 have not yet been fixed since they are not critical bugs that prevent finishing the game: landscape heightmaps will z-fight with water level in several areas, some distant object boulders appear with different textures from the ones currently used in the full resolution boulders.

If you speak with an NPC immediately after loading a savegame, there is a chance that the Morroblivion scripts will not be fully initialized.  This can result in NPCs saying something like: "Greetings, &sUActnQuick1;".  This is a known issue in Morroblivion related to script initialization speed.  If you wait 6-10 seconds after loading a savegame, this scripts will fully load and this problem will hopefully go away.

Bug List

• Committing crime prior to full completion of character generation process may result in guard taking you to jail, which moves PC to Pelagiad and interrupts character generation.
  • Backpath can not be completed because Sunder, Keening, Ash Vampires are locked behind late-game main quest progression.
  • Carrying capacity does not correctly reset after using Hircine's Ring.  Temporary work-around: Saving your game and reloading while in humanoid form will reset carrying capacity.
  • The wrong enchantment or no enchantment is assigned for CWU items with "On Self" enchantments.
  • Mehra Milo may not be in the correct during Main Quest "Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies".  Workaround: If she is missing from the appropriate quest target marker, then type these two console commands:
    • prid 0184800b
    • moveto player
  • Galos Farethi may be found very far away from Dren Plantation due to being incorrectly assigned Sadrith Mora Telvanni Mouth AI Packages.
  • Many interior cells are not assigned ownership, allowing player to freely take items/unlock doors without committing a crime. Unfortunately, the solution is more complicated than just assigning ownership of interior cells, since the Radiant AI Packages may cause NPCs to violate ownership laws and result in many dead NPCs... I think it must be handled on a cell by cell basis with very rigorous testing of each individual cell to make sure that assigning ownership does not break AI routines or NPC/Object/Quest scripts.
  • NPC falling through stairs and platforms.  This is a known issue due to how the Havok physics engine interacts with the low-level processing script engine (For some reason, the NPCs are instantiated and physics applied to them but the platform/stairs are not yet instantiated, so they fall down and are knocked "unconscious".  If it is an essential quest NPC or transport NPC, then try waiting 3 days and they should reset to their original position... but there is still a chance that they will fall-through the platform/stairs unless you are directly in the same cell as the platform/stairs to ensure that they are instantiated and physics applied properly.  For Thieve's Guild quests by Sugar-Lips Habasi, use these commands: "prid 01859c7e", "moveto player".
  • Bodies and objects falling through Daedric Shrine: Ashalmimilkala.  Bodies and objects were falling through the platforms at base of stairs.  Similar Daedric Shrine collision bugs were previously fixed.  This is the same kind of bug related to collision object normals needing to be flipped to the correct side.  NIF file (morro\i\InDAEUconnectULcave.nif) now fixed; hotfix downloadable below.
  • Suryn Anthones' Slanders (Imperial Legion quest): quest can not be completed without all Ordinators attacking you and receiving bounty for murder.
  • More Daedric Shrine Collision Bugs: (morro\i\InUDAEUhallULU3wayU01.nif) affecting Ald Deadroth, Ald Sotha, Assurdirapal, Almurbalarammi, and several others.  Fix below.  (thanks to Bullfrog)

Edited by: ponyrider0 on 09/27/2020 - 09:08
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
placeholder

Morroblivion v065 Bug-Fixes List

• The wrong enchantment or no enchantment is assigned for CWU items with "On Self" enchantments.  Fixed: CWU-OnSelf-Hotfix-2020-08-11.7z
  • Daedric Shine Collision Bug for Ashalmimilkala.  Fixed: Ashalmimilkala_Collision_Fix.7z
  • Suryn Anthones' Slanders (Imperial Legion quest): quest can not be completed without all Ordinators attacking you and receiving bounty for murder.  Fix v1: SurynAnthonesSlanders_fix.7z (note: all Ordinators will now attack NPC)
  • More Daedric Shrine Collision Bugs affecting Ald Deadroth, Ald Sotha, Assurdirapal, Almurbalarammi, and several others (thanks to Bullfrog for finding and fixing).  Fixed: DaedricHall3WayFix.zip

The following bugfixes have all been merged into v065-RC4 and no longer needed:

• Universal-Cast-When-Used System (UCWUS) - equipping items with hostile touch-based enchantments will cause any nearby NPCs to react as if attacked by the PC.  This issue only affects players who do not use OBME.  This bug is fully fixed when UCWUS v1.5 is installed over v065-RC3.
  • Mages Guild: Meeting with a Wise Woman - Skink-in-Treeshade says "Ah, thank you,&sUActnQuick1..." instead of the player's name when turning in the quest.  Fix: MGWiseWoman-DialogFix.7z
  • Tribunal Temple: Ebony Mail - quest incorrectly offered prior to advancing to Master rank.  Player will not be able to turn in the quest until Master rank. Fix: morrob_tt_final_quest_req.7z
  • "Tusked Bristleback" creature has missing mesh diamond. Fix: FrostBoar-MissingMesh-Fix.7z
  • Corpses of some Bloodmoon/Solstheim creatures are not lootable.  Fix: morroblivionbloodmooncreaturecollision.rar
  • Dulnea Ralaal says "...You got style, %PCName." instead of actual player character's name. Fix: DulneaRalaal-PCName-Fix.7z
  • Siege of the Skaal Village does not start due to dialog bug. Fix: SkaalAttack-Fix.7z
  • Blade of Nerevar: Can not start/advance quest.  Fix: BladeOfNerevar-Fix.7z
  • Gnisis Eggmine: Several conversation pathways to gain entrance into the Gnisis Eggmine are unreachable. Fix: GnisisEggMine-Dialog-Fix.7z
  • ESM has links to missing animation, icon files which may cause crashes in certain situations. Fix: MissingFiles-Fix.7z

The following bugs and fixes have been fully integrated into v065-RC3 and are no longer needed:

• Universal-Cast-When-Used System (UCWUS) - hostile spells such as lightning bolt are immediately cast when equipping enchanted items.  UCWUS v1.4 fixes these bugs.  Testing and verification in progress to prepare this mod for inclusion in v065-RC3.
  • "Extravagant Shirt" 0extravagantUshirtU01Uh[01140042]  - invisible clothing: for v065-RC2, missing resources can be downloaded here.   These missing files will be included in upcoming v065-RC3.
  • Levitation spells do not work - for v065-RC2: bugfix can be downloaded here: levitation-v065-rc2-fix.7z  This bugfix will be included in the upcoming v065-RC3.
  • CarryWeight / Encumbrance mods do not work: bugfix here: CarryWeight_Hotfix_for_v065.7z  Will be merged with v065-RC3.
TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
The clothing item

The clothing item "Extravagant Shirt" is invisible. Example is Dondos Driler in Hlaalu Manor in Balmora.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

The clothing item "Extravagant Shirt" is invisible. Example is Dondos Driler in Hlaalu Manor in Balmora.

Confirmed.  The v065-RC2 Meshes BSA is missing the "Morroblivion\Clothes\Shirts\Extravagant01h\" folder and the corresponding male.nif and female.nif that are supposed to be within it.  These files are not included in the Morroblivion Clothing Galore 1_3.7z archive.  Is there a later version (or earlier) that contains these missing files?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
This is what I have in that

This is what I have in that folder

AttachmentSize
File morrob_extr01h_shirt.7z401.01 KB
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

This is what I have in that folder

Thanks, I will plan to merge those files into the v065-RC3 BSAs.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Concerning potential missing

Concerning potential missing resources, do you know\use TES4Files utility?

Oblisgr
Oblisgr's picture
Clothing Replacer by Eloth

Replaces dis-proportional, seamy, blocky and blurry Morrowind clothes with Oblivion clothes (robes get replaced by remade versions of the originals).

I get invisible torso on npcs.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Oblisgr wrote:

Oblisgr wrote:

Replaces dis-proportional, seamy, blocky and blurry Morrowind clothes with Oblivion clothes (robes get replaced by remade versions of the originals).

I get invisible torso on npcs.

That problem usually occurs if you install only the "Eloth clothes update.rar" patch file but not the main "ClothingReplacerV2.rar" file.

EDIT: I have posted an updated version of Eloth's Clothing Replacer that is fully compatible with v065 and does not over-ride any of the existing Clothing Galore model improvements that are built into v065: https://morroblivion.com/comment/88821#comment-88821

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

Concerning potential missing resources, do you know\use TES4Files utility?

I had not heard of it before.  Thanks!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
This is a bugfix for the

This is a bugfix for the levitation bug found in v065-RC2. 

Mediafire Download: levitation-v065-rc2-fix.7z

From the readme:

Levitation Fix for Morroblivion v065-RC2
2020-June-07

This mod fixes the bug where casting levitation spells results in an error message that "OBSE v20 or greater is required" and spell does not work, even though OBSE is installed.

Technical Details:
All levitation scripts checked if JDLevitationData.OBSEInstalled == 0 and displayed above error message and then quit prematurely.  This fix completely removes the JDLevitationData.OBSEInstalled variable and removes all references/checking of this variable in the levitation scripts.  This mod assumes that the main menu OBSE checkscript will prevent Morroblivion from being plalyed without OBSE, so additional OBSE checks are not needed.

H4X0R46
H4X0R46's picture
I'm noticing that becoming a
TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
The MessageLogger utility

The MessageLogger utility made by Tiawar, is reporting some errors found around Morrowind. Should these errors be reported ? Here are some examples.
2020/06/11 01:11:38 [0041B469] [WARNING] Magic Item (010603B9) Icarian Flight has no effects defined.
2020/06/11 01:11:38 [004FC335] [WARNING] Script 'CATChargenAndTransport' in file 'Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp' has not been compiled.
2020/06/11 01:12:29 [00436C43] [WARNING] Galadrielle: Reexport 'Clutter\morro\m\NBtankard02.nif' to get rid of the ZBuffer and/or VertextColor property.
2020/06/11 01:12:30 [00436C43] [WARNING] Galadrielle: Reexport 'morro\o\ContainUComUBasketU01.nif' to get rid of the ZBuffer and/or VertextColor property.
2020/06/11 01:12:30 [00436C43] [WARNING] Galadrielle: Reexport 'Clutter\morro\m\NBcommonwoodspoon01.nif' to get rid of the ZBuffer and/or VertextColor property.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
H4XOR46 has reported changes

H4XOR46 has reported changes to Vampire dialog behavior that is not documented in change log:

• In v064, Morrowind NPCs would only use the Morrowind Vampire greeting dialog when player had Morrowind Vampirism.
  • In v065, if a player becomes a Vampire in Cyrodiil, Morrowind NPCs will use the Morrowind Vampire greeting dialog as if they had Morrowind vampirism as well.

After comparing the v065 Vampire scripts and dialog to the v064 versions, it appears to me that the above changes are intentional.  Could someone confirm if this is intentional, so that we can update the change log if needed?  Or if not intentional, I will add to bug list so we can repair affected dialog in the future.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
All vampire greetings have

All vampire greetings have "GetVampire==1" condition, which seems correct to me. The differences between "Morrowind Vampirism" and default one is only in some magic abilities, but game engine still treats all vampires the same way.

> Script 'CATChargenAndTransport' in file 'Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp' has not been compiled

That looks like it could cause issues.

Other warnings are benign.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Actually, Morroblivion v064

Actually, Morroblivion v064 checks the Morrowind specific global variable for Vampirism instead of using "GetVampire==1" 

• GetGlobalValue "fbmwPCVampire" >= 1.00

This results in the v064 behavior of Morrowind NPCs only using the fbmwVampireGreetings dialog (which was actually renamed from fbmwVampireGeneric in v064) when speaking to a player with Morrowind Vampirism, and reacting to players with Oblivion Vampirism as if they were non-vampires.

I'm not opposed to these changes since I don't think there's any reason why Vampires created in Cyrodiil should be any different from a Vampire created in Morrowind.  However, I think we should be documenting major changes to gameplay between v064 and v065, and no longer being able to normally talk to Morrowind NPCs while a player has Oblivion Vampirism is a major change in my opinion.

Another change to v065 Vampirism dialog is that the some dialog scripts have been modified with this line:

• addscriptpackage mwVampireFleePackage

However, it does not appear to affect in-game behavior, maybe due to it being used inside a dialog script and/or while the conversation is still in progress.  So this could be considered a bug since a the newly added scriptlines are probably not having the effect which was intended.

Quote:

> Script 'CATChargenAndTransport' in file 'Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp' has not been compiled

Thanks, I'll make sure all the scripts are properly compiled in the Chargen and Transport Mod.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Well, v064 was 6 years ago,

Well, v064 was 6 years ago, these greeting were probably changed somewhere along the way. GetVampire condition is better, because it's universal. In fact, I'd say the old one can be considered a bug, because it doesn't account for player acquiring vampirism not in Morrowind.

Tanweth
Tanweth's picture
Just started a new

Just started a new playthrough of this in v065, and noticed a couple of very minor bugs:

1. When I first speak to Socucius Ergalla after finishing with character generation, he says "I don't think we've been introduced, outlander", even though obviously you have been.
  2. Elone already has the topic "Caius Cosades" from the get go, and talks about him as the head of the Blades, even though you wouldn't know that she is part of the Blades at this point.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Yes, those dialog

Yes, those dialog inconsistencies stand out to me as well.... while they are not critical bugs to fix, they definitely detract from the game's polish.  Whenever I take a break from my regular todo list, I'll look through the original Morrowind and Morrowind Patch Project 1.6.6 to make sure there is not a better, canon and lore-friendly dialog we should be using.

rossimi
rossimi's picture
it's only me, or there isn't

it's only me, or there isn't kisimba in imperial prison courtyard? without that, i can't begin morrowind in my oblivion game, or there is another way?

Raubkopiesäbel
Raubkopiesäbel's picture
Contributor
You must have Morrowind_ob -

You must have Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp active. During the day, she should sweep the yard in the Imperial Prison. If she is not there, wait 1-2 hours. If you start a new game you start directly on the prisoner ship.

rossimi
rossimi's picture
Yes bro, know that ;)

Yes bro, know that ;)

Never have this problem before.. but this time, with the new v.65, there isn't kisimba.. i have wait, restart the game and return to imperial prison courtyard but c a n't find kisimba where she always be.. i like to stat the game im oblivion because i love to play with the same character in all the 2 world.. but this time somethimg went wrong.. it seems like kisimba doesn't appear in the world.. i use wrye bash and chargen and tranport mod is activated..

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
She has been moved to the

She has been moved to the steps outside of the Imperial City Prison courtyard to be compatible with people that use OpenCities mod.  Otherwise, she keeps same day / night schedule.

rossimi
rossimi's picture

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
Minor text bug. At the end of

Minor text bug. At the end of the Mage Guild quest called "Meeting with a Wise Woman", when talking to Skink-in-Trees-Shade to finish, he will say something like well done "code gibberish", the rest of the dialog is fine. My rank at the time was Master Wizard.

Raubkopiesäbel
Raubkopiesäbel's picture
Contributor
This is the code for the

This is the code for the player name, which does not work properly with some NPCs.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

Minor text bug. At the end of the Mage Guild quest called "Meeting with a Wise Woman", when talking to Skink-in-Trees-Shade to finish, he will say something like well done "code gibberish", the rest of the dialog is fine. My rank at the time was Master Wizard.

This is a known problem that usually is resolved by waiting 6-10 seconds after loading a game before you talk to someone.  Please reload and test this exact issue again -- waiting a full 6-10 seconds prior to talking to him to finish quest.  If it is still happening, then that is an additional bug which is separate from the known issue.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
Greetings everyone! 

Greetings everyone! 

There is a nasty bug with the final quest of Tribunal Temple, the one to get the Ebony Mail.

When you ask Saryoni about your final duties, the "ebony mail" topic does not appear in the dialogue.

If, however, I go to the mount Assurnibibi and fetch the armor, the journal gets updated. Upon bringing this item to Saryoni and selecting "ebony mail" in dialogue this appears:

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
What is your rank at the

What is your rank at the Temple?

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
The rank is Diviner

The rank is Diviner

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
You should advance to the

You should advance to the next rank, Master. The bug here is that you shouldn't have received this quest yet.

EDIT: esp file below changes the dialogue condition, so this quest won't be offered until the rank of Master.

AttachmentSize
Binary Data morrob_tt_final_quest_req.esp818 bytes
von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
OK, thanks!

OK, thanks!

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
<p>[quote=ponyrider0]</p>

<p>[quote=ponyrider0]</p>

<p>[quote=TooN0ble]</p>

<p>Minor text bug. At the end of the Mage Guild quest called &quot;Meeting with a Wise Woman&quot;, when talking to Skink-in-Trees-Shade to finish, he will say something like well done &quot;code gibberish&quot;, the rest of the dialog is fine. My rank at the time was Master Wizard.</p>

<p>[/quote]</p>

<p>This is a known problem that usually is resolved by waiting 6-10 seconds after loading a game before you talk to someone.&nbsp; Please reload and test this exact issue again -- waiting a full 6-10 seconds prior to talking to him to finish quest.&nbsp; If it is still happening, then that is an additional bug which is separate from the known issue.</p>

<p>[/quote]</p>

This happened after playing for a good hour or more. Whenever I first load a save, I always wait a few minutes to let the game/scripts load up. I was able to reproduce the bug. I can post a save file if wanted.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
> I was able to reproduce the

> I was able to reproduce the bug. I can post a save file if wanted.

Yes, please. Ideally, just before you're about to talk to this NPC.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

This happened after playing for a good hour or more. Whenever I first load a save, I always wait a few minutes to let the game/scripts load up. I was able to reproduce the bug. I can post a save file if wanted.

Fixed: MGWiseWoman-DialogFix.7z

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
Greetings again! Here is what

Greetings again! Here is what I found on Solstheim instead of Raven Rock. There are others nearby as well.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
Another bug is when you use

Another bug is when you use the soul gem others soul gems present in the inventory show properties of a ...potion and can be used as such. However, when inventory is closed and opened again, all returns to normal. I.e. you need to close and open inventory after each soul gem use

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
For soulgem issue, update

For soulgem issue, update UCWUS to the latest version.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

Greetings again! Here is what I found on Solstheim instead of Raven Rock. There are others nearby as well.

Sorry, I've examined every stage of Raven Rock with Morroblivion v065-RC3 and have not found a single missing mesh diamond in the area. 

1. Please verify that you are using Morroblivion v065-RC3. 
  2. Please also post what quests and quest stages you have completed of the Raven Rock / Bloodmoon East Empire Company quest line. 
  3. Please post the FormIDs of the diamonds you are showing above.  
  4. Please post your mod-load order and list every non-ESP based modification you've made to Oblivion (especially mesh replacers).
TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
In the Telvanni quest called

In the Telvanni quest called Baladas Demnevanni, when Baladas is convinced to join the Council, the quest marker still points to him, instead of Aryon.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
Another really major bug is

Another really major bug is crashing.

It happens randomly throughout the game. Not a big deal - just load the nearest save.

But on Solstheim it seems to be affecting saved games as well. After a crash I cannot load the latest several savegames! It just crashes on loading! Is there any way to see the log somewhere?

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
I tried to respond, but my

I tried to respond, but my comment did not appear. I will try again.

1. Yes, I overlooked that, I was using RC2. Updated that to RC3

2. Did not start any Empire Company quests yet.

3. The form ID is:

4. The load order is:

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

Another really major bug is crashing.

It happens randomly throughout the game. Not a big deal - just load the nearest save.

But on Solstheim it seems to be affecting saved games as well. After a crash I cannot load the latest several savegames! It just crashes on loading! Is there any way to see the log somewhere?

I had a similar issue after updating UCWUS from the initial version that came with 0.65 to the newest. A clean save fixed it.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
But I did not update UCWUS. I

But I did not update UCWUS. I only updated RC2 to RC3. Maybe this is the reason? But it seems to affect only Solstheim so far.

What do you mean by "clean save"? A savegame under the newly update resources? Or a game began anew?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

3. The form ID is:

Thank you.  I have confirmed that [01020809] "0FrostBoar", aka "Tusked Bristleback" is showing a missing mesh diamond.  I will post a fix when it is ready.  FYI, this is a creature found throughout Bloodmoon/Solstheim and actually has nothing directly to do with Raven Rock or related quests.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
I see that quests are not

I see that quests are not related. But maybe crashes are?

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
Sometimes when a mod gets

Sometimes when a mod gets updated, some things in the mod are changed enough, that a clean save is needed for the mod to function properly. A clean save is a process of removing the mods data from your save by disabling/removing the mod and then loading your save and making a new save. After that is done, reinstall the new version and it should work. There are guides around the net on how to do it. In this case, you may only need to do it with UCWUS.esp. A simple test would be to temporarily disable/remove UCWUS.esp and see if your save loads.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Contributor
Fix posted for Missing Mesh

Fix posted for Missing Mesh Diamond on Tusked Bristleback.  The model file subrecord was reverted back to point to Oblivion Boar, like in v064.  All other sub-records remain the same as v065-RC3.

FrostBoar-MissingMesh-Fix.7z

The newer, missing model can be added with v066.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Check Load Order All Files

Check Load Order All Files for V064 are not Compatibale with RC2_RC3 Versions

BalmoraHouse Corrected Lighting,,No Oblivion service Pack,,FF01175B is a False entry I Created False entrys by Bring a Save from V064 into Game and going to Fort Frostmoth.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
I disabled UCWUS, but the

I disabled UCWUS, but the game did not load. However, loading an earlier save and adding the missing swine model under these conditinos and then enabling UCWUS again seems to have removed the crashes on Solstheim.

Thanks a lot!

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
I found another majort bug.

I found another major bug. Several creature types upon killing cannot be looted. Their IDs are:

"Horker" (ff012612)

"Riekling" (ff012614). Therefore, you cannot complete Tree Ritual

"Riekling Raider" (ff01262a)

"Snow Wolf" (0100d376)

"Bonewolf" (0100ec78)

"Draugr" (0101024b)

And, finally, "LightKeeper Grahl" (01f8b1b2). Which makes it impossible to finish the Ritual of the Sun.

Also, it is possible to pass through the Ice Wall (01f09414) !

Pages