Pages

114 posts / 0 new
Last post
ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
Hi,

- a bad reference to player's name, after juggling with some kwama eggs, Dulnea Ralaal has told me something like "You got style, %PCName ..." instead of real player's name.

- during character creation in Census and Excise Office, it is possible to get teleported to Pelagiad when you get caught thieving and after paying a fine. This may lead to very odd things, like NPC having few to no conversation topics etc. Player has to return and finish the character creation.

- I was curious about several items - I did not found Deceit and Treachery gloves in Thirsk and books introduced by Entertainers plugin are generally only found in one place, if any, for example I'm My Own Grandpa is supposed to be sold by Jobasha and that wood elf fellow in Ebonheart, but there is only one copy in Fargoth's house

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
ilpirata wrote:

ilpirata wrote:

- a bad reference to player's name, after juggling with some kwama eggs, Dulnea Ralaal has told me something like "You got style, %PCName ..." instead of real player's name.

There are over 180 dialog records linked to Dulnea Ralaal.  If you could give me any kind of detailed information at all about the name of the quest, name of the topic you chose, whether it was a greeting dialog, that would be extremely helpful.  Otherwise, I will need to look through all 180+ records searching for that line.  Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I lucked out and found it on my third guess as to what topic it might be located under.  Fix will be up within 1-2 days.

Quote:

- during character creation in Census and Excise Office, it is possible to get teleported to Pelagiad when you get caught thieving and after paying a fine. This may lead to very odd things, like NPC having few to no conversation topics etc. Player has to return and finish the character creation.

- I was curious about several items - I did not found Deceit and Treachery gloves in Thirsk and books introduced by Entertainers plugin are generally only found in one place, if any, for example I'm My Own Grandpa is supposed to be sold by Jobasha and that wood elf fellow in Ebonheart, but there is only one copy in Fargoth's house

These are known issues.  Regarding the Census and Excise Office "Go to jail" fix, we might be able to add an additional check to the entire "Crime" quest to delay all Crime/Guard related dialog until after character generation is complete (which would be exactly like original Morrowind).  However, testing and debugging such a change would take several days to weeks.  This is something only for consideration after v065, and maybe after v066.

Regarding restoration of missing placement of items in the game world -- if you or anyone else would like to volunteer to do that, you are very welcome to submit it as a mod for integration into a future version of Morroblivion.  Thanks.

ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

Regarding restoration of missing placement of items in the game world -- if you or anyone else would like to volunteer to do that, you are very welcome to submit it as a mod for integration into a future version of Morroblivion.  Thanks.

I'd like to help :)

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

Another really major bug is crashing.

It happens randomly throughout the game. Not a big deal - just load the nearest save.

But on Solstheim it seems to be affecting saved games as well. After a crash I cannot load the latest several savegames! It just crashes on loading! Is there any way to see the log somewhere?

This reminds me of an issue which I encountered while converting Tamriel Rebuilt's Old Ebonheart to Morroblivion.  Some of the creature records were pointed to missing mesh files which was causing Oblivion engine to crash.  However, since many creatures are only created via Leveled Creature Lists, the game engine would allow some areas to be entered and save files created without any crashes -- because the Leveled Creature Lists (LVLC) were passing non-broken creature records to the game engine on initial play-through.  But when a player tried to load any of these saved games, the game engine would immediately crash because the LVLC would pass the broken creature record to the game engine on when the game was loaded (due to random selection of some creature records in the LVLC).

I am in the process of writing scripts to read all the ESM records and cross-check all resource files to make sure they are included in the BSAs.  I'll hopefully have results ready within 1-2 days.  I think what is happening is the v065-RC3 BSAs are missing resource files for a number of records that are causing Oblivion to crash in certain situations.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

I found another major bug. Several creature types upon killing cannot be looted. Their IDs are:

"Horker" (ff012612)

"Riekling" (ff012614). Therefore, you cannot complete Tree Ritual

"Riekling Raider" (ff01262a)

"Snow Wolf" (0100d376)

"Bonewolf" (0100ec78)

"Draugr" (0101024b)

And, finally, "LightKeeper Grahl" (01f8b1b2). Which makes it impossible to finish the Ritual of the Sun.

Also, it is possible to pass through the Ice Wall (01f09414) !

This is a bug that was fixed in Morroblivion Unofficial Patch, but may not have been transferred to v065.  I have not had time to confirm that it will fix the issue in v065, but it is at least compatible with the file  structure of v065.  You can try installing it to see if it fixes your problems.  If it does, please let us know.  Thanks

Bloodmoon Unlootable Creatures Fix:  https://morroblivion.com/comment/71360#comment-71360

EDIT: Confirmed that the above fix will work to allow looting of at least Rieklings.

lovender
lovender's picture
Hello there.

Hello there.

Anybody knows what Morroblivion esp that change fActorStrengthEncumbranceMult value?

Because Carry Weight Modifier mod is no longer work if I activate Morroblivion mods.

I installed all Morroblivion_ob esp.

Also with 2 unofficial patches and 1 unified hotfix addon.

EDIT: The unofficial patches and unified hotfix is the culprit! So, is there anything I could modified in that esp that can make the Carry Weight Modifier mod works?

AllisterHenderson
AllisterHenderson's picture
What version of Morroblivion

What version of Morroblivion are you using? Because the Unofficial patch and Unified hotfix are for the older v064 and not to be used with the current v065-RC3 version, which already has the carry weight fix included.....

lovender
lovender's picture
I use v064... Didn't know if

I use v064... Didn't know if there's v065 already. LOL

Ok then. I 'll download v065 from here: https://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/753

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

EDIT: Confirmed that the above fix will work to allow looting of at least Rieklings.

Perfect, thanks! It fixed Rieklings, Draugr, wolves and the Light Keeper!

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
If my character tries to use

If my character tries to use a bed in Fort Moonmoth, nothing happens when clicking it. A 5 bounty gets added. My character is a member of the legion and ranked Champion. Edit: Might be all Legion Forts. Same thing happens at Fort Buckmoth.

Fort Moonmoth Save

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
After completing the "Skaal

After completing the "Skaal Test of Strength" and returning to the village guards tell you that the Chieftain Tharsten Heart-Fang wishes to speak to you, but upon entering the great hall only this response is given. Upon exiting it the attack of werevolves does not begin...

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
von-nachtigall wrote:

von-nachtigall wrote:

After completing the "Skaal Test of Strength" and returning to the village guards tell you that the Chieftain Tharsten Heart-Fang wishes to speak to you, but upon entering the great hall only this response is given. Upon exiting it the attack of werevolves does not begin...

Please download the SkaalAttack-Fix: https://morroblivion.com/comment/88811#comment-88811

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Several new bugfixes have

Several new bugfixes have been posted.  Please check first and second posts.

von-nachtigall
von-nachtigall's picture
Thanks, that worked.

Thanks, that worked.

I found another one. When at Hircine's hunt you reach the center of the first maze, Captain Carius does not initiate a dialogue proposing to stay behind. In fact he does not follow player in the center, just stuck in the ice wall nearby

ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
well, it is not going to be

well, it is not going to be easy with those gloves, that is something I do not have experience with, but I try my best. Nevertheless, I have restored books from entertainers and added daedric longbow to Maekashishi. Next, I was not satisfied with a way player joins Imperial cult, so I spent some time and have restored some unused lines, added one new journal entry + Piernette-Ygfa "backpath" is now possible, everything according the original game. test it yourself and let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/14kf3ti44cxlv5b/fix.zip/file

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
ilpirata wrote:

ilpirata wrote:

well, it is not going to be easy with those gloves, that is something I do not have experience with, but I try my best. Nevertheless, I have restored books from entertainers and added daedric longbow to Maekashishi. Next, I was not satisfied with a way player joins Imperial cult, so I spent some time and have restored some unused lines, added one new journal entry + Piernette-Ygfa "backpath" is now possible, everything according the original game. test it yourself and let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/14kf3ti44cxlv5b/fix.zip/file

Sounds good.  Please post this in a new thread as a Mod Release.  We can consider merging it into v066.  Thanks.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Update 2020-June-25:
Update 2020-June-25:

I have finished scanning the ESM and BSAs for missing files.  I used TES4Files that qwertyasdfgh had recommended to create a list of resource files.  Unfortunately, that program had trouble scanning the BSAs -- so I wrote some python scripts to scan the BSAs and make sure each file can be loaded without error.  The following is a list of files found in the ESM but missing from the BSA for v065-RC3:

• meshes/cobl/luggage.nif
  • meshes/creatures/aa_blood/mountboar/body.nif
  • meshes/creatures/aa_blood/mountboar/skeleton.nif
  • meshes/creatures/aa_blood/redwolf/forward_wolf.kf
  • meshes/creatures/aa_blood/undeadwolf/forward_wolf.kf
  • meshes/creatures/aa_blood/whitewolf/forward_wolf.kf
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/attack/werewolfattack.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/aware/werewolfaware.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/death/werewolfdeath.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/foot/werewolffootleft.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/foot/werewolffootright.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/hit/werewolfhit.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/idle/werewolfidle.wav
  • sound/fx/bmcreatures/creature werewolf/injured/werewolfinjured.wav
  • sound/fx/npc/giant/aware/npcgiantaware.wav
  • sound/fx/npc/giant/idle/npcgiantidle.wav
  • textures/characters/ashzombie/beard2.dds
  • textures/menus/icons/curseofhircine/claws.dds

I ended up using "grep -rl <string> ." to search against the JSON source-code to find records containing the above files.  I will post the source code for all the scripts later.  The cobl/luggage.nif is only found in [01005344] "mwCOBLLugBasic" which is a container record that has a script which disables the container if COBL is not present, so there is nothing more to be done there.  The mountboar files are only found in the [01020809] "0FrostBoar" record, which is already addressed by the previous FrostBoar-MissingMesh-Fix.  The forward_wolf.kf files are used in 5 different creature records: [01000875], [01000886], [01000887], [0103580C], [01F8B1B0].  I have either modified the records to use an existing animation file "walkforward.kf" or removed the entry altogether to allow the engine to play the default animation.  All .wav files are used by Sound records which are orphaned/have no references to any in-game assets.  They could potentially be deleted.  The beard2.dds file did not exist but an unused beard.dds appears in the BSA.  Only [01002A32] "fbmwAshVampireRace" race record uses beard2.dds and I modified it to point to beard.dds instead.  claws.dds is used as a UI icon for 3 werewolf records: [0103D74F], [010168D5], [0103D74E].  I deleted the reference to claws.dds from the icon subrecord for all 3 records.  These changes have been put into a MissingFiles-Fix.esp file.  I will post that shortly.

Now that all missing files are hopefully found, I will start work on v065-RC4.  I will try to have it ready later today or tomorrow.  It will probably be the final version of v065 that I will be working on.  Thanks.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
While you are Checking before

While you are Checking before You Release RC4.

Dagoth's in All 5 Citadel have Clipping Issues When they are Dead if You Drive 1 into the Wall the Clipping goes through the Whole Citadel.Pic is only Minor Clipping didnt think to Take other Pic

Question..

What is Wrong with Keening and Saunder You Cannot Play them in Third Person View.

You go from 30 Frames per Second Down to 2-4 Frames per Second then Cannot Move. 

Clip Extract watch in Orig Size Don't Stretch Out.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
roxon_55 wrote:

roxon_55 wrote:

Dagoth's in All 5 Citadel have Clipping Issues When they are Dead if You Drive 1 into the Wall the Clipping goes through the Whole Citadel.Pic is only Minor Clipping didnt think to Take other Pic

What is Wrong with Keening and Saunder You Cannot Play them in Third Person View.

You go from 30 Frames per Second Down to 2-4 Frames per Second then Cannot Move. 

I tested both problems with the new v065-RC4 but could not reproduce your problems.  Dagoths and Keening and Sunder are working correctly.  Try doing a clean re-install of Morroblivion with v065-RC4 to see if you still have the problems.

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
The text description for the

The text description for the main storyline quest called "Meet Sul-Matuul" reads "Caius promoted me to Apprentice" when I was actually promoted to Finder.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

The text description for the main storyline quest called "Meet Sul-Matuul" reads "Caius promoted me to Apprentice" when I was actually promoted to Finder.

Yes, this is actually known behavior.  There are many earlier quests which allow you to be promoted multiple times in the Blades faction, depending on how well you meet the goals.  Someone needs to play though original Morrowind or look through the scripts to see if there is any special handling regarding this quest stage text / journal entry.  If you'd like to volunteer then we would all appreciate it.  Thanks.

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
For the quest called "Mehra

For the quest called "Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies", the NPC named Janand Maulinie is supposed to be able to sell at least two scrolls of Divine Intervention. She does not have them for sale, nor available via topics. The player has other sources of course, but the quest marker points to her.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
TooN0ble wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

For the quest called "Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies", the NPC named Janand Maulinie is supposed to be able to sell at least two scrolls of Divine Intervention. She does not have them for sale, nor available via topics. The player has other sources of course, but the quest marker points to her.

I just tested it with barebones v065-RC4: she has an infinite supply of Divine Intervention scrolls.  You do not obtain them through dialog, you purchase it from her store.  It works almost exactly as the Morrowind version, except that due to Oblivion engine limitations, the -2 Inventory Item condition produces an initial two scrolls with an infinite replenishment quantity of only one scroll.

What version of Morroblivion are you using?  What is your load-order? 

NOTE: If she does not let you access her store, then you may have to return during business hours due to Radiant AI.

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

TooN0ble wrote:

I just tested it with barebones v065-RC4: she has an infinite supply of Divine Intervention scrolls.  You do not obtain them through dialog, you purchase it from her store.  It works almost exactly as the Morrowind version, except that due to Oblivion engine limitations, the -2 Inventory Item condition produces an initial two scrolls with an infinite replenishment quantity of only one scroll.

What version of Morroblivion are you using?  What is your load-order? 

NOTE: If she does not let you access her store, then you may have to return during business hours due to Radiant AI.

Using 0.65 RC4. My load order is correct. She did let me access her store. It might be something with my Bashed Patch. I've already moved on past it.

ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

Yes, this is actually known behavior.  There are many earlier quests which allow you to be promoted multiple times in the Blades faction, depending on how well you meet the goals.  Someone needs to play though original Morrowind or look through the scripts to see if there is any special handling regarding this quest stage text / journal entry.  If you'd like to volunteer then we would all appreciate it.  Thanks.

I will take a look at that, tomorrow.

ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

There is nothing special about it in both games. By the time player visits Suul-Matuul, he/she is awarded three promotions, at the end of gra-Muzgob Informant, Vivec Informants and Zainsubani Informant (at the start of Meet Suul-Matuul in morroblivion). As I see it, the journal entry 1 in A2_1_MeetSulMatuul (fbmwMQ06 in morroblivion) stating "Caius promoted me to Apprentice rank ..." is probably an oversight by the game designers, because player is/should be at Finder rank already.

ilpirata
ilpirata's picture
- there are merchant shops

- there are merchant shops player can't invest in (for example Tyermailin, Arrille)

- I saw a tree or other flora flying in the air in certain locations

- I suggest lowering responsibility for all bad guys out there

- yet another problem with Dulnea Ralaal, there are over 50 infos in her topic 1entertainStheSpatrons1, but those that check a colovian fur helm and a book are never chosen

dasoffertorium
dasoffertorium's picture
Hi there,

Hi there,

at first thanks for your work on this incredible project.

I have an issue with my morroblivion 065 rc4 installation. After the Char generation the Guard behind the Door attacks me. Same Problem in the RC3.

Is there a way to solve the Problem? At this time i Use Cheat "stopcombat" and "player.payfine" but then Sellus Gravius dont open the Exit.

Here is my modlist: https://pastebin.com/Q5Rwp7Kz

Thanks and Sorry for my Google Translation Style English

DasOffertorium

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Needs to be

Morrowind_ob.esm Needs to be Right Below Oblivion.esm

Most of the Load Order you Running is Usless in Morroblivion and you Will take the Risk of Creating a Boated Save Files,and Create Your Own Problems that are Not related to Morroblivion.

oracus0
oracus0's picture
You do have a lot of mods...

You do have a lot of mods... But one thing in particular is Morroblivion_ob.esm needs to go directly after Oblivion.esm.  Swap it with Dibella'sWatch.esm.

AllisterHenderson
AllisterHenderson's picture
The problem here is that if

The problem here is that if you run BOSS, the load order is
Oblivion.esm
DibellasWatch.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm

Although it was true that Morroblivion_ob.esm needed to go directly after Oblivion.esm in v064 and earlier, in v065 I don't believe this is the case.

According to the v065 Changelog, quote "Added a check for EngineBugFixes OBSE plugin, if it's installed then Morrowind_ob.esm no longer requires to be loaded in second spot".

llde
llde's picture
Both Morrowind_ob.esm and

Both Morrowind_ob.esm and DibellasWatch.esm need to go in index 01, UNLESS EngineBugFixes is installed, and the relative patch activated.

Also the issue reportred by dasoffertorium is totally unrelated byt the original index of the master. This seem more a faction issue, and sometimes for this kind of issues big overhauls as OOO can be guilty.

In these cases the only reliable way to check if a mod is guilty, is to do a binary search test.

dasoffertorium
dasoffertorium's picture
Hi,thanks for your advice.
Hi,
thanks for your advice. The problem actually comes from OOO and only occurs when I play a Dunmer. Imperials don't seem to be affected (I only tried the two). The order in which I load DibellasWatch and Morroblivion doesn't seem to affect the problem.

Is there any way to solve the problem? I would like to play a Dunmer and not do without OOO :)

Thanks and regards
  DasOffertorium  
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
dasoffertorium wrote:Hi

dasoffertorium wrote:

Hi,
thanks for your advice. The problem actually comes from OOO and only occurs when I play a Dunmer. Imperials don't seem to be affected (I only tried the two). The order in which I load DibellasWatch and Morroblivion doesn't seem to affect the problem.

Is there any way to solve the problem? I would like to play a Dunmer and not do without OOO :)

Thanks and regards
  DasOffertorium  

Sorry, I am trying the latest version of OOO (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46199) and can not reproduce your problem with Morroblivion + Dunmer + OOO.  I am able to generate a new character without anyone attacking me and with 100% correct behavior from the chargen quest scripts.  How exactly did you determine that using Morroblivion + Dunmer + OOO was the problem? 

First, try rebuilding your Bashed Patch.  Remember that you must rebuild your Bashed Patch every time you disable or enable or modify the position of any files in your load order.  This is especially important for you because you have files in your load-order that are designed to be MERGE ONLY and/or FILTER for the Bashed Patch.  Make sure that these MERGE ONLY and/or FILTER files are correctly disabled from your load-order after rebuilding the Bashed Patch.

If that still does not solve your problems, then you must narrow down what files are causing the problem.  Try using a systematic approach to isolate the ESP/ESM files that are associated with the problem:

1. Disable all ESP/ESM files except for Morroblivion.
  2. Enable one ESP/ESM file from your original load-order.
  3. Perform the EXACT steps that you used to produce the original problem prior to testing.
  4. Record whether or not the problem is present.
  5. Disable that ESP/ESM file.
  6. Repeat with the next ESP/ESM file.

Post a list of all ESP/ESM files that are associated with the problem.  Post the EXACT steps to reproduce your problems with this list.  Good luck.

PS - My second guess (after rebuilding the Bashed Patch) is that the problem is related to one or more of the COBL files.

EDIT: I just did another test with all six COBL files that you have in your load order and still could not reproduce your problems.  From a theoretical standpoint, the most likely reason for guards to be attacking you after finishing the Chargen quest is because you have broken laws and resisted arrest.  During the Chargen quest, several guards are hardcoded not to try to arrest you.  After finishing the Chargen quest, this hardcoded behavior is removed and all guards will then go after you if you have broken the law.  Your bounty should be reset to zero when you finish the Chargen quest just to be on the safe side -- however, your disposition to guards is not reset.  Potentially, you have broken so many laws that the guards now hate you enough to start a fight after the Chargen quest completes (except for when you are an Imperial -- because you get just enough of a disposition bonus to avoid the fight).  Another possibility is that there is a conflict in the dialog tree that prevents the Morrowind Crime dialog from properly executing and it is automatically assuming that you are resisting arrest.  Whatever the actual underlying issue, you MUST post the EXACT steps to reproduce your problems, otherwise we can not help you any further than this.  Good luck.

dasoffertorium
dasoffertorium's picture
Hello,

Hello,

the problem does not always occur, so I always did three test runs. I deactivated and tested ESP in groups of 5 ESP.  If the problem persists I will reactivate a group and deactivate the next 5 ESP.

At the moment I suspect that the Mod Greed Vision is causing problems. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48244 I use Whyre Bash and have rebuilt the bashed patch every time i test a groupe. Can you please try that mod in your test installation?

Thanks and Greetings

DasOffertorium

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
dasoffertorium wrote:

dasoffertorium wrote:

At the moment I suspect that the Mod Greed Vision is causing problems. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48244 I use Whyre Bash and have rebuilt the bashed patch every time i test a groupe. Can you please try that mod in your test installation?

You are correct.  Greed Vision has several scripts which try to determine if an NPC "is Evil" and which force that NPC to attack the player.  I don't fully understand how it works or why it is needed, but the script thinks that two of the guards in the Census Office should be evil due to their high aggression level (50).  I have changed the aggression level for those two guards to 5.  Warning: there are many other guards in Morroblivion with aggression level of 50.  This mod will still break all of those guards as well as any other NPC with high aggression.

Download: greedvision-chargen-fix.7z

dasoffertorium
dasoffertorium's picture
Awesome, thank you.

Awesome, thank you.

I think I will deactivate Greed Vision for my run in Morrowind and reactivate it later in Cyrodil.

Bye

DasOffertorium

Hemmel
Hemmel's picture
Ran into a problem where

Ran into a problem where finishing the Morrowind MQ would make any save afterwards unable to be loaded. I tried going to various safe cells and resting for a while afterwards but no luck.

I think I narrowed the problem down to specifically whatever triggers after you actually destroy the heart. I saved multiple times, up to standing right in front of the heart, having incorrectly input the sequence multiple times and killed dagoth ur a couple times and every permutation in between, and the save could be loaded. As soon as I actually kill the heart, any save thereafter would be corrupted and unloadable.

Eventually manually advanced the "kill dagoth ur" quest to stage 20 which completed it, azura showed up etc, worked fine and have had no problems since, notably avoiding killing the heart.

TooN0ble
TooN0ble's picture
Hemmel wrote:

Hemmel wrote:

Ran into a problem where finishing the Morrowind MQ would make any save afterwards unable to be loaded. I tried going to various safe cells and resting for a while afterwards but no luck.

I think I narrowed the problem down to specifically whatever triggers after you actually destroy the heart. I saved multiple times, up to standing right in front of the heart, having incorrectly input the sequence multiple times and killed dagoth ur a couple times and every permutation in between, and the save could be loaded. As soon as I actually kill the heart, any save thereafter would be corrupted and unloadable.

Eventually manually advanced the "kill dagoth ur" quest to stage 20 which completed it, azura showed up etc, worked fine and have had no problems since, notably avoiding killing the heart.

I recently went through that part with no trouble and saves worked fine, before and after.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Hemmel wrote:

Hemmel wrote:

It's possible that you figured out a way to break the game by skipping certain dialog topics or quests.  If you still have that save game file, please send it to me and I will try to figure out what happened when I have free time.

avp210
avp210's picture
Hi there, i've encountered a

Hi there, i've encountered a bug in Tul's Escape Quest. No other dialog options is available except the one stating "I don't want to be involved" thus failing the quest immediately.

I've read the latest changelog and it states that it has been fixed so its quite puzzling.

This is my Bash List:

= Bashed Patch, 0.esp ==============================#
{{CONTENTS=1}}

= Overview

=== Date/Time
* 08/15/20 02:36:44
* Elapsed Time: 0:01:16.067

=== Active Mods
* 00 Oblivion.esm
* 01 Morrowind_ob.esm  [Version 0.65]
* 02 RealisticLeveling.esm
* 03 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6b]
* 04 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
* 05 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
* 06 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9a]
* 07 DLCHorseArmor.esp
* 08 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
* 09 DLCOrrery.esp
* 0A DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
* 0B DLCVileLair.esp
* 0C DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
* 0D DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
* 0E DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
* 0F DLCSpellTomes.esp
* ++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 10 DLCThievesDen.esp
* 11 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
* 12 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
* 13 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
* 14 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
* 15 DLCFrostcrag.esp
* 16 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
* 17 Knights.esp
* 18 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
* 19 Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 1A WeaponDropFix.esp
* 1B LINK.esp  [Version 1.4]
* 1C OBSE Test Plugin.esp
* 1D LootMenu.esp
* 1E Morrowind_ob.esp
* 1F Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
* 20 Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
* 21 Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp  [Version 12]
* 22 Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp  [Version 1.5.1]
* 23 Quest Log Manager.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
* ++ FrostBoar-MissingMesh-Fix.esp
* 24 ToggleCrosshair.esp
* 25 More Effective Enchantments.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 26 AutomaticUnlock.esp
* 27 MorroblivionWater.esp
* 28 Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
* ++ OCO DLC Faces.esp
* ++ OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
* 29 DLCMergedBooks.esp

= Import Actors
=== Source Mods
* Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
* Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
* DLCHorseArmor.esp
* DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
* DLCThievesDen.esp
* DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
* DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
* DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
* Knights.esp
* Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

=== Modified Records
* Modified NPC_ Records: 4

= Import Actors: AI Packages
=== Source Mods
* DLCHorseArmor.esp
* DLCOrrery.esp
* DLCThievesDen.esp
* Knights.esp

=== AI Package Lists Changed: 1
* Oblivion.esm:   1

= Import Actors: Death Items
=== Source Mods

=== Modified Records

= Import Actors: Spells
=== Source Mods

=== Spell Lists Changed: 0

= Import Cells
=== Source Mods
* DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
* DLCOrrery.esp
* DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
* DLCThievesDen.esp
* DLCFrostcrag.esp

=== Cells/Worlds Patched
* Oblivion.esm: 1

= Import Factions
=== Source Mods/Files
* DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
* DLCFrostcrag.esp
* Knights.esp
* Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp

=== Refactioned Actors
* Modified NPC_ Records: 145

= Import Graphics
=== Source Mods
* DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
* Knights.esp

=== Modified Records

= Import Inventory
=== Source Mods
* DLCThievesDen.esp
* Knights.esp
* Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

=== Inventories Changed: 0

= Import NPC Faces
=== Source Mods
* Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
* OCO DLC Faces.esp

=== Faces Patched: 0

= Import Names
=== Source Mods/Files
* DLCThievesDen.esp
* Knights.esp
* Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

=== Renamed Items

= Import Relations
=== Source Mods/Files

=== Modified Factions: 0

= Import Scripts
=== Source Mods
* DLCHorseArmor.esp
* WeaponDropFix.esp

=== Modified Records

= Import Sounds
=== Source Mods
* DLCOrrery.esp
* DLCVileLair.esp
* DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
* DLCFrostcrag.esp

=== Modified Records

= Import Text
=== Source Mods

=== Modified Records

= Import Stats
=== Source Mods/Files

=== Imported Stats

= Import Spell Stats
=== Source Mods/Files

=== Modified SPEL Stats

= Tweak Settings
* UOP Vampire Aging and Face Fix.esp

= Tweak Assorted

=== Bow Reach Fix
* Bows fixed: 0

=== DarNified Books
* Books DarNified: 991
  * Oblivion.esm: 293
  * Morrowind_ob.esm: 389
  * Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp: 2
  * DLCVileLair.esp: 2
  * DLCMehrunesRazor.esp: 5
  * DLCSpellTomes.esp: 286
  * DLCThievesDen.esp: 1
  * Knights.esp: 11
  * DLCMergedBooks.esp: 2

=== Default Icons
* Default Icons set: 207
  * Oblivion.esm: 115
  * Morrowind_ob.esm: 82
  * DLCHorseArmor.esp: 1
  * DLCMehrunesRazor.esp: 1
  * Knights.esp: 2
  * Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp: 1
  * LINK.esp: 1
  * LootMenu.esp: 1
  * Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp: 1
  * More Effective Enchantments.esp: 1
  * Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp: 1

=== Magic: Script Effect Silencer
Script Effect silenced.

=== Nvidia Fog Fix
* Cells with fog tweaked to 0.0001: 269
  * Oblivion.esm: 262
  * DLCHorseArmor.esp: 1
  * DLCThievesDen.esp: 2
  * DLCBattlehornCastle.esp: 1
  * Knights.esp: 3

=== Right Hand Rings
* Rings fixed: 54
  * Oblivion.esm: 44
  * Morrowind_ob.esm: 9
  * DLCFrostcrag.esp: 1

= Race Records
=== Source Mods
* Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

=== Merged
. ~~None~~

=== Eyes/Hair Sorted
* Argonian
* Breton
* DarkElf
* Dremora
* HighElf
* Imperial
* Khajiit
* Nord
* Orc
* Redguard
* WoodElf

=== Eye Meshes Filtered
In order to prevent 'googly eyes', incompatible eyes have been removed from the following races.
* fbmwDremora

=== Eyes/Hair Assigned for NPCs
* DLCBattlehornCastle.esp: 6
* DLCFrostcrag.esp: 1
* DLCMehrunesRazor.esp: 26
* DLCOrrery.esp: 4
* DLCSpellTomes.esp: 1
* Knights.esp: 19
* Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp: 2
* Morrowind_ob.esm: 1328
* Oblivion.esm: 820

=== Bigger Nords and Orcs
* Races tweaked: 2
  * Oblivion.esm: 2

= SEWorld Tests
===Quests Patched: 0

= Leveled Lists

=== Delevelers/Relevelers
* Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [ADR]
* Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [ADR]
* DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [ADR]
* DLCSpellTomes.esp [AR]
* DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [ADR]
* Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [AR]

=== Empty Item Sublists
* LL0LootArrow3SilverAbsorbMagic75

{{CSS:wtxt_sand_small.css}}

Sorry for the long wall of text, i'm unable to upload the bash file onto my post.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
I have not verified that it

I have not verified that it works in v065, but it was previously working for me with v064+Unofficial Patch.  I will try to verify the status with v065 and post a fix if needed.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
I just updated the Bug List

I just updated the Bug List with a bug report related to Mehra Milo.  If you encounter this bug, please post here so I can track the frequency of people having this problem.  Thanks.

Bullfrog
Bullfrog's picture
I just noticed a minor bug

I just noticed a minor bug with Abaelun Mine. You are told that you're not allowed to take anything or the guards will kill you. However, you can take what you want, because the cell is missing its owner.

In vanilla Morrowind the diamond rocks were owned by "Imperial Guard".

This issue might apply to other mines too. Is it an oversight or intended?

edit: Yes, it applies to other mines too. Sudanit Mine is another example. You can take all the ebony you want. The guards won't stop you.

Frohwalt
Frohwalt's picture
I met Galos Farethi northeast

I met Galos Farethi northeast of Shashurari camp instead of the Dren plantation where he belongs.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Frohwalt wrote:

Frohwalt wrote:

I met Galos Farethi northeast of Shashurari camp instead of the Dren plantation where he belongs.

Confirmed.  For some reason, he incorrectly is assigned to with the AI Packages used by the Sadrith Mora Telvanni Mouths.  I will put the correction on the todo list.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Bullfrog wrote:

Bullfrog wrote:

I just noticed a minor bug with Abaelun Mine. You are told that you're not allowed to take anything or the guards will kill you. However, you can take what you want, because the cell is missing its owner.

In vanilla Morrowind the diamond rocks were owned by "Imperial Guard".

This issue might apply to other mines too. Is it an oversight or intended?

edit: Yes, it applies to other mines too. Sudanit Mine is another example. You can take all the ebony you want. The guards won't stop you.

Confirmed.  This issue affects MANY interior cells, not just mines.  Unfortunately, the solution is more complicated than just assigning ownership of interior cells, since the Radiant AI Packages may cause NPCs to violate ownership laws and result in many dead NPCs... I think it must be handled on a cell by cell basis with very rigorous testing of each individual cell to make sure that assigning ownership does not break AI routines or NPC/Object/Quest scripts.

sunhawken
sunhawken's picture
Eleidon's Ward is missing,

fargoth ring won't get put into stump after giving it back via quest.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
sunhawken wrote:

sunhawken wrote:

fargoth ring won't get put into stump after giving it back via quest.

Thank you for your report.  Fargoth not being able to reach the stump is a known issue which occurs on some machines.  Please confirm that you have in fact started the actual quest involving the stump and that the following conditions have been met:

1. "GetQuestRunning fbmwMSLookout" returns 1
2. "GetStage fbmwMSLookout" returns value >= 40
3. Fargoth has reached his stump.
4. The following items were inside the stump, but not the ring: 300 gold, 5 lockpicks.

Bullfrog
Bullfrog's picture
Encountered a slight problem

I encountered a slight problem with Sugar-Lips Habasi. I was collecting Dwemer artifacts for her and when I came back to the South Wall Corner Club, she had vanished. The quest arrow pointed to the corner where she initially stands, but she wasn't there. I searched the whole club.

This problem is even mentioned in the UESP Wiki, so it was present in the original game. Maybe you want to put it on the known issues list with below fix?

I used these commands in the console to get her back:

prid 01859c7e
moveto player

Btw. I also tried it the other way around:

player.moveto 01859c7e

and I was teleported into the void hundreds of meters above the club. It was a long fall and a hard landing...

Pages