6 posts / 0 new
Last post
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
[RELZ] Morrowind Food for Real Hunger COBL

About:

Small patch to add Morrowind food items to COBL's leveled lists.  So if you are into realism gaming like I am, this will make it a LOT easier to keep your belly full when you are in Morrowind.

If you do not care about stuff like having to eat, sleep, etc. than you don't need this :D

Requires:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/unp7raqikz236sl/Morroblivion_F...

Installation:

Any load order is probably fine, since this is a really simple mod and its only masters are Oblivion.esm, Morrowind_ob.esm, and Cobl Main.esm.  I have it toward the bottom of my list, after Real Hunger and all of the COBL bits and pieces.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank You!
Thank you for the mod! I don't use hunger stuff myself, but lots of other people do. I have posted a link to this mod.
anithinks
anithinks's picture
Thanks for this amazing mod,

Thanks for this amazing mod, now I can eat in Morroblivion.

I am using another amazing hunger/thirst/sleep mod called Basic Primary Needs. It is an amzing md, and has almost all the features of other hunger/thirst/sleep mods integrated seamlessly into this one mod.

I really like this mod's ability to fill up canteens from wells in game. For that, it integrates with COBL-added wells allover Cyrodiil - in Better Cities too!

Can the wells in MOrroblivion be converted to COBL wells, so these can be used with such hunger/thirst mods? THis need not be integrated in to the esm, but as a separate plugin similar to the one above (or better, in this plugin above). Can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about making something like this?

anithinks
anithinks's picture
Bump? Any one have any input

Bump? Any one have any input on this idea?

Chuckus
Chuckus's picture
Does anyone have a copy of

Does anyone have a copy of this mod?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
I have searched all of my

I have searched all of my hard drives for this mod and I can't find it.  I think it accidentally got deleted when I reinstalled Oblivion at some point.  Sigh.  It wasn't hard to make at all; I just need to reinstall COBL.