4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aveacupoftea
Aveacupoftea's picture
House Telvanni Stronghold Update

right so.. i've recently started a new game on Morrowind.. with both expansion all the official plugins the official patch and the unofficial patch.. and graphics and sound overhaul 3.0.. my issue is the Telvanni house Stronghold quest.. i appear to have got my first stage of construction on my stronghold quest completely stuck.. and i cant advance the quests for the house at all now.. i had the quest journal tell me that it would be ready in a week back on game day 39 ... now its game day 83 and i still have no stronghold.. this may have something to do with me completing my recruit a mouth quest a few seconds before i handed in my construction contract and soul gems to begin construction.. i recently noticed i have been promoted to master though im not sure why as i havnt asked for advancement in a long time.. and im aware of the master bug for this house.. and was Atempting to avoid it though clearly that didnt go to plan..i have completed all the quests for al lthe mouths and masters for this house now.. only 3 quests remain from Aryon but  ican't getthe next one unless i can get my stronghold to advance to the complete first stage of construction any help apreciated as always thanks.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Stronghold

Unless some 1 come up with a Consel comand to get you Past this point i think you will have to Delete files

I only payed Morrowind 3 times over 4 Years and never had any Problems

Even in Morrowind the Mouth Quest did not Activate till the First Stage of the Construction on Stronghold Activated i Still have my save can go have a Look

Make shore you have the Quest as Active quest then in Consel try Could be Wrong

player->showquesttargets

Aveacupoftea
Aveacupoftea's picture
Dang, i don't ave a save that

Dang, i don't ave a save that far back now.. i guess thats journey over for Lleyawyn the Darkelf battlemage .. i tried the console command it brings back.. script syswindow compileandrun script command ''showquesttargets'' not found on line 1. showquesttargets....

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Telvanni Quests

If you want 2 Readme on what and where