9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vikingrrr
Vikingrrr's picture
Boethiah's Quest

I just got everything setup yesterday and I have to say the quality of work done on Morroblivion is absolutely amazing! I was first introduced to Oblivion in 2006 and spent hundreds of hours on it. I've tried to play Morrowind in the past but there were just some things I could not get past which really made it unplayable for me. 

Anyway I have become stumped on Boethiah's Quest and I'm not sure if this is a glitch or the quest was never designed. Basically, I've found the shrine and killed all the Orcs (they attacked me first I swear). I picked up the Daedra heart and killed the Daedra. Now what? My goal was to rebuild the shrine and get Goldbrand. Was Morroblivion designed for this? Thanks for the help.

Vikingrrr
Vikingrrr's picture
Turns out I was a little

Turns out I was a little confused. I was reffering to Ashurnibibi. However, I have now swam Northwest of there and found the sunken shrine of Boethiah. Is there a way to activate this quest?

Vikingrrr
Vikingrrr's picture
To further convolute this

To further convolute this thread, I finally found the head of the statue and activated it! However, to my dismay, Duma Gro-lag is dead. How can I resurrect her and complete this quest?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Talk to "M'aiq the Liar  for

Talk to "M'aiq the Liar  for Boethiah's Quest Search around  Dagon Fel

If you have Prob  Delete a Few Save to Before you Talked to the Head

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
It's not necessary to talk to

It's not necessary to talk to M'aiq to play the quest, he simply points you where to go.

As for Duma Gro-lag being dead - no idea how it could've happened. You can try using 'resurrect' console command on him though.

Did he die in Ghorak Manor on on Khartag Point?

Vikingrrr
Vikingrrr's picture
I was able to resurrect Duma

I was able to resurrect Duma Gro-lag and start the quest, however, I did encounter another problem. After 21 game days I was informed that I should return to the shrine. Upon returning, the quest marker points to Duma Gro-lag who is standing nearby. However, he has no pertenent dialog options. Also, going up to the shrine and "activating" it does nothing. I fooled around with it for a while and couldn't get it to work. Eventually, I added Goldbrand to my inventory using the Oblivion code and completed the quest using the console as well. 

Is the Goldbrand I added (Oblivion) different from the one Boethiah should give? Thanks for the responses!

steph
steph's picture
I got the same problem. Since

I got the same problem. Since nothings been done on this, I assume it's a 'dead' issue.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Type SetStage fbmwDABoethiah

Type SetStage fbmwDABoethiah 65 in console and then 'talk' to the statue.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
http://youtu.be/XViY2eqqWnI

http://youtu.be/XViY2eqqWnI

For your To Do List Construction Workers Need Picks \Helmet\ and Animation first time i been there between Quest Stages.