EDIT: Ok this is just about the T shirts.
I need 3 things,
1. What legal issue their would be for doing the shirts and charging for them, I am only charging for the T shirt (the garment) itself covering my own cost, making 0 profit.
2. How many people are going to want a shirt.
3. A design, I would be willing to print up to 3 colors and can print practically anything someone can come up with long as it will not involve CMYK, so only 3 colors. Again, 3 is going to be if we came up with a awesome design and a good amount of people want the shirt.
Ideally we are looking at a front center chest print and maybe a back small logo, like example the TES renewal project logo. We could do a 1 color front left chest print with a logo then a back 2 or 3 color design.
Printing 1 color on the front or back is simple and would not add any extra screens.
The T shirts would be American Apparel or Next Level.
I cant do the shirts for free but I will be doing them for next to nothing, I will not make a cent of profit.
- Art, I don't expect the art to be screenprint ready, every color is its own sep/film. So it has to be tweaked by our artist. Fortunately I am not charging for this.
- Inks and emulsion, another charge that will not be their
- Shirts, this and the shipping (which will be very cheap) will be the only cost for you.
I can do Gildan %100 cotton T shirts as well which would further reduce the cost of the shirts for some people.
If you want a nice fitting Skywind T shirt I would suggest AA or Next Level.
The cost to get you the shirt could be anywhere as cheap as $5 to $10 being the absolute most pending on what shirt you want. If we end up doing a 3 color front 1 color back or something on those lines you will still get the shirts at that cost as again I am only charging for the T shirt (garment) and the shipping itself.
My reasoning or motives,
I wont print a 3 color Skywind T shirt just for myself, the cost and process is not worth it. We are kind of at a slow time right now and I haven't honestly printed anything just for myself in awhile and want a Skywind T shirt. Printing a 2 or 3 color Skywind T shirt would be worth it to me if enough Skywind devs and fans want one. I don't have anything to offer to this project but T shirts, I like thousands of other people just cant wait to play it.