This is a work in progress thread for the Daedric Shrines interiors. Feel free to suggest things or disagree with my work. There are 36 Daedric Shrines interiors in Morrowind. Each of these shrines worship a certain Daedra Prince. Nine are assigned to Daedra Prince Malacath, nine to Sheogorath, eight to Mehrunes Dagon and seven to Molag Bal. Currently, every shrine has the same 'theme' and 'feel' to them. I wish to distinguish the Daedric Shrines by giving each of the Daedra Princes a unique theme to their corresponding Shrine.
With the help of many in the developer chat we came up with the following themes and clutter distinguish each Daedra Prince interior from the rest.
Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince whose sphere is the domination and enslavement of mortals. He is known as the King of Rape and the Harvester of Souls.
- Vampires (legend says he is the creator of the first vampire)
- a blue-ish colour scheme, that matches his Oblivion plane Coldharbour.
An example of an interior that has been MolagBal-ified with before and after picks can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/xcj95#0
Malacath is the Daedric Prince whose sphere is the patronage of the spurned and ostracized, the keeper of the Sworn Oath, and the Bloody Curse.
- Patron of the Orsimer, cares for his followers
- Malacath loves fighting
- Fighting Equipment
- A place where you can fight
Sheogorath is the Daedric Prince of Madness. I will need some more ideas for this one.
- Has a 'mania' side and a 'dementia' side. Half of the interiors are colourful and fantastic, the other half is horrific and gray.
- Unnecessary and crazy things, think forks, cheese, brooms and cabbages.
- Crazy followers
- Dinner party in one of the interiors?
- Instead of summoning a Dremora lord when you pick a cursed item from the altar, something silly can happen.
Mehrunes Dagon is the Daedric Prince of Destruction, Change, Revolution, Energy, and Ambition.
- Some propose we incorporate Mythic Dawn clothing/banners into these interiors.
- Many candles
- A mess
- More fires
- A slightly more reddish colourscheme if possible.
Let me know if you have more suggestions.