Active forum posts
- [ANIMATION] DAMMIT JIM! I'm a Doctor, not a Computer Engineer!
- [SFX][Miscellaneous] Sound Editor looking to help out
- [SFX][Miscellaneous] Sound Editor looking to help out
- [SOUND DESIGN][ENVIROMENTAL SOUND][SFX]
- [SOUND DESIGN][ENVIROMENTAL SOUND][SFX]
- [Concept Art] Volunteer
- [Concept Art] Volunteer
- [CK] Interior design, housing and urban environment.
- [Coding][Game mechanics] Looking to contribute.
- [Coding][Game mechanics] Looking to contribute.
- [CK] Interior design, housing and urban environment.
- character animation and vfx
- character animation and vfx
- [ART/UI] Amature graphic designer looking to see if I can volunteer.
- [ART/UI] Amature graphic designer looking to see if I can volunteer.
- [Interior] Interior Designer/Clutterer
- [Interior] Interior Designer/Clutterer
- Application [CK; interior]
- Application [CK; interior]
- SOUNDS GOOD! (sound application)
- SOUNDS GOOD! (sound application)
- Music and SFX
- Music and SFX
- [3D] Application for Modeling!
- [3D] Application for Modeling!
