Unanswered forum posts
- COMPLETED (NO SHOW for now)would love to help with miscellaneous tasks
- COMPLETED [Coding] The reason I want to join
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I want to help!
- COMPLETED[SFX] [MUSIC] Audio Engineer looking to help out!
- COMPLETED [WRITING][TRANSLATING] Eager to expand borders.
- COMPLETED [WRITING, CREATION KIT, NPC CREATION]
- COMPLETED [Scripting/Quests]
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] I C4NZ SCR1PT5 S0M3T1M3S.
- (COMPLETED - NOSHOW)[Translation] From English to French.
- (COMPLETED)[CODING]/[WRITING] Developer App
- (COMPLETED)[3D][ANIMATION]
- (COMPLETED)[CODING] 3'rd year bachelor programmer LFW
- (COMPLETED)[SFX] [Music] Audio Engineer looking to help
- (COMPLETED)[SOUND][SFX][ART] I want to help
- (Completed) [Art] [3D] 2nd Year BA Game Art Student willing to help!
- [CODING] Software Engineer
- [Animation] Excited to work on this project!
- Concept artist looking to join
- Concept artist looking to join
- [Concept art]
- [Concept art]
- (COMPLETED)[Writing] Offering my services
- (COMPLETED)[WRITING] Volunteering for writing, editing, proofreading etc.
- (Completed)[Coding][Writing]
- COMPLETED [Coding/Scripting]
