Skip to main content

Skyrim E3 Demo

Submitted by Hashmi1 on
Last edited by thermador on 9 Nov 2011 - 09:43.

This looks awesome! I love that there are actually real shadows in the game now. But wow, this looks amazing. Can't wait.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Looks a LOT like the mountainous areas off Fallout New Vegas... no surprise really.  I'm more interested in whether or not the initial release will even be playable, or will it be loaded with too many bugs like usual.  Still, I will play v1.0 cause I am a sucker... :D

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

this is going to be my life ender , hahaha im going to spend so many many many hours of my life in that game ..

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The radiant story element sounds interesting. The graphics have definitely shaped up to be in line with what I hoped they would be. Exploring the many areas in this game ought to be a real treat.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

DUAL BOUND DAEDRIC SWORDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Those shouts look sweet, especially the slo mo one and then the Shock spell? Its too good to be true :D

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It does really look good. They seem to have taken a bit from deadly reflex at least. The finishing moves look like a nice touch.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)