Unofficial Call Incarnate for Morroblivion alpha 1
Description: This is an alpha version of that has been ported to Morroblivion
The effect would be not disabled after enter the cave
OBSE 21 or later
Call Incarnate original readme:
The aim of this mod is two-fold:
First of all, it overhauls the NPCs of the failed incarnates in the Cavern of the Incarnate. No longer they would be mages, standing around in robes/common clothes. They are all given a new class, new stats, and new equipment based on their backstory.
- Ane Teria: Crusader in Indoril armor and with a mace
- Conoon Chodala: (Ashlander) Champion in chitin armor, wielding an axe
- Erur-Dan: Warrior in bonemold armor, wielding a spear
- Hort-Ledd: Mage in a robe (he was a thinker, not a doer...)
- Idrenie Nerothan: Thief, with a chitin cuirass and a chitin dagger
- Peakstar: Mage, but her common clothes are changed to Ashlander clothes, and she is also given a chitin dagger
Secondly, it also includes a new power, based on the Magicka Expanded framework: After you receive the Moon and Star from Azura, Peakstar will tell you that she would have a second gift for you, once you've talked with all the other Incarnates. When you have talked with all six of them, and received their gifts, talk with Peakstar again, and she would teach you how to call one of the Failed Incarnates if you're in trouble, to aid you in combat. As it's a power, it can be only used once a day. The six Failed Incarnates have an equal chance of being the ones who are summoned, if you're lucky you might get the badass (possibly Ordinator in life?) Ane Teria, if you're unlucky, you'll have to do with Peakstar, who was just a little girl.
The power does not work inside the Cavern of the Incarnate, and if you summon an Incarnate outside and then enter the cave by any means (teleportation, or just going through the door) the effect would be disabled. No exploits under our watch!
Original - https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/48263