Skip to main content

Download of Morroblivion_v062_Complete.7z failing

Submitted by faygarth on

Hi

Have tried to download above 3 times (twice on LM15 & once on W7) and all have failed giving the .part suffix. Each file was 2.09GB but the accurate bytes differed around 2,248,964,577 bytes.

Could this file be divided into smaller 500MB ish chunks?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by faygarth on 24 May 2014 - 07:46.

Are you using a Download Manager?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No, just Firefox's normal download system (on LM15 & W7). Any Download Manager you would recommend?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Which link are you using?

You can also try a different browser. What's "LM15 & W7"?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm using the link from the 'Morroblivion Project Release Thread'. I could try a different browser like IE8 etc or Chrome/Chromium - what do you use?

I've downloaded loads of things upto 1.2GB and never had a single problem before.

(LM15 = Linux Mint 15 OS & W7 = Windows 7 OS)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm using the link from the 'Morroblivion Project Release Thread'.

There are 2 links, one to Google Drive and a mirror to FTP server.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

For Firefox I recommend DownThemAll!. It has the ability to resume downloads that failed for whatever reason. You can also try a standalone download manager like JDownloader.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi

I can only find the link below?

II. Resources
 Morroblivion v062 Complete Resources (2.1 Gb) (mirror)
- Includes all assets and some optional mods.

which links to:-
No preview available
Download


Which links to:-
Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.

Morroblivion_v062_Complete.7z (2.1G) exceeds the maximum size that Google can

scan. Would you still like to download this file?

Download anyway - which I action.

Is there another download link that I can't see?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

II. Resources

Morroblivion v062 Complete Resources (2.1 Gb) (mirror)

- Includes all assets and some optional mods.

 

Is there another download link that I can't see?

The word "mirror" in brackets is a link to another download source for the same archive. It was created precisely because some people have issues downloading from Google Drive for reasons unknown.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi

All ok now. Used Firefox with DownThemAll Adon.

Installed using WryeBash and Morroblivion running ok.

Thanks to all for help.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)