Skip to main content

error in script 0102ef04

Submitted by a66norm on
Attachment Size
error 234.83 KB

The error comes in pairs and doesn't seem to be affecting gameplay.

error in script 0102ef04

Couldn't create eventlist

Error in script 0102ef04

could not create function context for function script

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

What is your load order? What mod you have installed? What obse version do ou have? Are you sure to have loaded Morrowind_ob.esm just after Oblivion.esm?

 

That's strange there is nothing in this script that can give this error. My guess is that the error come from another mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Umm... I can't even find a script with that FormID in Morrowind_ob.esm.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah, I looked for the script as well but couldn't find the number.  Still it starts with 01 so it should be morroblivion?

OBSE 21

Attachment Size
Load Order 4.17 KB
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It's fbmwslavescript, an object script with ony one short declared. It can't possibly do anything. Especially not in what I think is the imperial dungeon.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

could it have to do with the slavecounting mod that I downloaded or is it having trouble with the slavery mods I am running.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It's fbmwslavescript, an object script with ony one short declared.

This explains why I couldn't find it - I've deleted this script (and a bunch of others) for the next version of the master. It was entirely useless anyway.

could it have to do with the slavecounting mod that I downloaded or is it having trouble with the slavery mods I am running.

Not sure, try deactivating the slave counting mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks ... deactivating the freed slaves counter seems to have worked.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)