The creation kit was previewed today on bethesda's blog.
Notes:
- Interface looks pretty much the same: three windows
- Mentions "Same file format" - conversion could be pretty easy if that is really true
- Mentions "Entirely new scripting language called papyrus". Hopefully legacy commands will be allowed, or a conversion tool will be made...
- Mentions new "Scene editor" and "Dialogue views" - hopefully these are just new viewers and the basic format of dialogue is the same...
- Looks like the site for the CK will be http://mods.elderscrolls.com

Are you serious!? The wiki is
Are you serious!? The wiki is on steam!? GAH
The features look great though...
In order to get the CS, I logged on to steam. The first thing it does? Delete Skyrim. When I try to play it, steam tells me its 'currently not available' and to try again another time. How does anyone find this productive?
Good thing I backed everything up before connecting to steam.
Now to update all of my mods from 1.1 to 1.4....