Skip to main content

Installation question

Submitted by Wundawaffle on
Hi Do I need to download the latest morrowind_ob.esm file? Ive got everything set up I also did the conversion thing ive turned on all the data files needed and I still start in the dungeon, Do I start in the morrowind boat or the dungeon? thanks in advance
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Just download the things on the release thread when v20 comes out.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Can I have the link for V19 for the time being? or is it gone?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry, I deleted v019. The default conversion version of Morrowind does not affect the start of a new game. It is the Cleaned & Modified project version that acts as an Alternate Start.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ah so does that mean I have to take the transport in anvil to get to seyda neen?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)