I just finished installing V21 and it seems to be working, what do I have to do to upgrade to V22? Do I have to delete all V21 fliles then install V22 and then start a new character? Please help.
Replace the old ESM with the
Replace the old ESM with the new one. Then whatever new support files you need, just throw the new Data folder in Oblivion's folder and say yes to overwrite whatever it needs to.
You don't need to start a new character. Generally new things will work in your old save, at least from what I've seen.
Overwrite
I am going to try to overwrite the old esm with the new one. Hope this works.
Don't forget to activate it
Don't forget to activate it in the mod manager, in case it's not checked.

Generally just install all
Generally just install all the downloaded content you need and just start a fresh game and you should be all set to play the updated version.