Skip to main content

Once more!

Submitted by davyou5 on

 Like one other person here I am experiencing a no go with this mod..

 Every time  I go to both docks the "Transport" has the Yellow Message things "WTF Were's my MESH!" and the NPC is in water..

 Per suggestion I reread the Installation instructions and double checked the Installation I have done with the install read me.. Every file needed was downloaded and every file put in it's proper place.

Also as per suggestion I Downloaded and installed Oblivion Mod Manager and placed Oblivion.esm first in it's load priority.. Still I get the the same ting "WTF Where's my MESH!" and a transport NPC in the Water.

Seems to me that the Transport.esm is missing both the Mesh and the Texture files required to run this mod. If I try to enter Ebonhart the game crashes... And if I try the other route the character is falling repetitively. I have Tried everyone's suggest thus far with no result...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Also as per suggestion I Downloaded and installed Oblivion Mod Manager and placed Oblivion.esm first in it's load priority.. Still I get the the same ting "WTF Where's my MESH!" and a transport NPC in the Water. 

 

As much important if not more is that Morrowind_ob.esm file loads right after Oblivion.esm (i.e on second priority).

Also if you have windows 7 then install Oblivion to a directory different than C:\Program Files\... maybe in C:\Games\ or in D:\ etc.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

 No sorry I am running XP... Also Oblivion.esm is first in the load order.. And Morrowind.es under that...but I am still getting the problem..

 The  "Transport"s mesh is left out... Perhaps a new link with all the files needed for the "Transport" would be a better option.. Because I have tried everything suggested... and it's still no go. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think that the transport uses the standard morrowind ship mesh rather than a unique one of its own. This could mean that you have mis-installed the entire mod.

Alright so download this file and paste it into your oblivion directory ... the same in which you have the Oblivion Launcher and Oblivion Mod manager.

Then run it ... it will produce a text file called FileList.txt in your Oblivion directory ... Copy\Paste that text or upload it somewhere so I can have a look at it.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

davyou5 - I'm sorry you are having problems, I have posted a video series here that runs through the entire installation process start to finish.  Hopefully that will help solve a lot of these issues.

Installation example on the download page: http://morroblivion.com/download

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

 Hey thanks to your video there I finally got it working, and though I didn't use Wyre Bash, I did install it manually, so the Transport is now working.... But....

 In Morrow the Guards are half invisible... due most likely to an Armor Mesh or Texture problem which I cannot fix... Also the Down load for Vvanderfell Imports is not working.. the game crashes when I transport myself to the area or run to it.. so for now I have that mod clicked off. For Vvanderfell all I have seen on the download page is the Patch for 2, but not the part 2 file itself.

 Other than that I am appreciating the Beauty of the land recreated.. Great Job to all working on this project!! It's Fantasic! I was never able to play Morrowind.. now I can.. Thanks all for your support and helpful hints.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try PES.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)