Skip to main content

Files not exsisting.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
I launch the ESP converter, it goes down to a certain point and I notice that all of these pathways are ending up as not existant. Here's an example: files/bethesda softworks/morrowind/data files/canadianice robe replacer.esp does not exist. Did I forget to do a certain step first or something? Other than it just says press enter at the end, I do then it quits off.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Anonymous on 17 Jun 2008 - 17:00.

It should be fine alot of dialogue, meshes, textures etc. can't be converted yet. Have you tryed morroblivion out in game yet?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No, i haven't even gotten it to run yet, cause i still need to convert those files, thats the problem with it. It says press enter after all these files come up as does not exist. I hit enter then it jus shuts off.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but do the files exist? I believe robe replacer is automatically included in the converter's .ini file, in which case you need to remove it from the list by putting a ";" in front of the line in the file.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No, they don't exist. So I need to place a ";" next to it and it should work?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

EnigmaNo, they don't exist. So I need to place a ";" next to it and it should work?
Yep, that's right.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)