Skip to main content

I have a problem with Morroblivion 0.98b

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Hi, I have Morroblivion 0.98b and the CNME patch installed. But when I come to Morrowind, there are no persons and objects, only blue air. Here is a screenshot: http://dgi.freehost.ag/tes/morroblivionproblem.jpg How can I fix the problem? Help me, please! Gamer23
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have it but I know how to fix it it is very easy:turn CNME of and play. it is simple. Or read http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/bugs-issues/219 or Reconvert. i am sorry I can't offer more help. Sorry for English
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

maybe this will help: I think you have heard of a program caled BSA unpacker.OK download it and start it. then Unpack MORROWIND BSA file.When it is done MAYBE you can convert the meshes by metod caled "Drag'nDrop". but the problem is :Where the converted meshes go after converting all those files. Well when you find them download(or try to) BSA PACKER and pack them. Don't let them to jump and walk inside your computer.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)