Skip to main content

Issues with starting, meshes, boat, etc.

Submitted by pocket watch on
After installing morroblivion and the boat mod, I get to the Anvil shore and there are the WTF NO Mesh things and when I talk to the boat guy the screen loads and I am in an empty cell with the few Npcs some missing parts of the body. and there is no boat. What is wrong here?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

People read some of the posts on this webpage and you will get all the help you need.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Do you need a boat mod to go to morroblivion ? because there is no boat in anvil on my oblivion , well there are 2 but not the right one
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm looking forward to running Morroblivion. The conversion went fine and I can launch Oblivion with it, but I haven't found my way into the Morrowind world yet. There is no extra ship either in Anvil or the Imperial City that I can find. I've got PC with WinXP, and run Oblivion with a few other small mods. 1. How do I change the mod file load order? I want to put Morroblivion right after the main game file as was recommended, but I can't find a way to do so in the game files section, .ini file, construction set etc. 2. I don't yet have the CNME mod. Is there a way to get into the Morrowind world without it? And if so, how do I do that? thanks, Susan
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

you can there is a post about it some where in here that i read a while ago. it involved using a console commamnd to go to balmora temple it just coc id of cell. you can look in the cs and find out what the id is then test it out. it has to be an interior though so dont try an extirior.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hidiety -- Thank you! I tried the console command but probably didn't have the syntax right, so I went into the construction set and created a portal from the Arcane University to the Seyda Neen census office and back. This is so much fun!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey man I just help where I can. But your welcome. :) Have fun.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)