I went to Dagoth Ur in Red Mountain. In lair, where in Morrowind you can meet Dagoth Ur, wasn't anyone and I couldn't go to Akhula chan's chamber. How can I go there? Thanks for answer.
I went to Dagoth Ur in Red Mountain. In lair, where in Morrowind you can meet Dagoth Ur, wasn't anyone and I couldn't go to Akhula chan's chamber. How can I go there? Thanks for answer.
No creatures where converted with the ESP Converter, since creatures have animations (.kf files) and behavior I believe galadriel was unable to convert this into working creatures/enemies.
Actually you can see the example in Vivecs, the water does not work for the same reason (I believe) however Im going to include Dagoth Ur and his Minions on MOTF, also Im going to include Vivec (he is not in the Palace either)
For the same reason theres no Alit or Hunger on the roads, and the Chamber still there (I check it out on the CS) but there's no statue and the lava is just a piece of floating animation (like most lava in the Ashlands/Molag Amur regions) That needs to be fixed too, well there's a lot of things that needs to be fixed!
Seeya.
Piotrek wrote: I went to