Skip to main content

Seems to be a fix for one of the bugs in morroblivion

Submitted by mouse0270 on
If you are one of the many people getting the Error "too many keys!" then you might want to try this. Delete everything related to morroblivion in your "oblivion\Data\" folder. then just extract "ESPConverter_v0_98b" right into you "Oblivion" folder. NOT "oblivion\data\". Run the "ESP_conv.exe" file from here and watch the magic of morroblivion. WARNING: I have tested this exactly five times. There for it is not full a 100% guarantee. I have tested in my every own computer and 4 of my friends who wanted it. WARNING: (again) This has not been tested on a vista machine, why you ask? Vista sucks and i refuse to even consider an operating system and will not work with any computer running it. I mean even mircosoft said hey this is crap let make windows 7
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ok not to take over the thread here but you need to wisen up. Vista no longer sucks. It runs great on all computers that come with it and any computer you built with parts from the last couple years. Vista has been mostly fixed by the service pack. As for the last statement its one of my favorite cause it just shows your ignorance. Windows 7 is currently being made not because vista sucks but rather. Microsoft wishes to start focusing on the operating systems in general. Before they had people sitting there for years after fixing things making service packs. Look at XP, 3 service packs. They are trying to get away from service packs. That is why windows 7 is being made already. And before you say i know nothing. This was from a microsoft employee i know. the lesson is simply: keep your little splurges and opinions to yourself. They discredit your work. Thanks for the fix though! Tarythiel
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No offense to you, but anyone is free to express their opinion. Until you realise and respect that basic human right, you yourself don't have a right to express your opinion. Not to mention, what you said was a little "splurge" as you call it. I would say that your work has been discredited. I mean, come on, you didn't even provide any evidence that Vista doesn't suck! Furthermore I would like to say that I own a Vista OS, and personally (although there are many nice features) I find it far inferior to Windows XP just in terms of user-friendliness.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)