ok i am 100% sure the ini folders are in the right location
C:\Program Files\Bethesda softworks\Morrowind
C:\bethesda softworks\Oblivion
so dont say that
i go to load the esp converter and it sayscannot find morrowind.esm
or any of them
i am running windows 7
I'm sorry to say this, but
I'm sorry to say this, but the converter hardly works on windows 7. It's not even tested on windows 7. It only works on xp and somewhat (with tweaks) vista. I don't know much about windows 7 yet...... Because I don't even have it yet. XD If you'll give the program time to evolve then maybe it will work. And also if you ask the Owner of this site, maybe he will help you. Just give him an instant message. ;)
This might work for you
I had the same issue but im on vista but try it any ways. the converter gave me they same message until i put a forward slash or was it back ??? at the end of the URL but try it i dont know if it was just a fluke but it worked for me
this is really pissing me off.
the esp_cov says that
Morrowind.esm does not exist
Tribunal.esm does not exist
bloodmoon.esm does not exist
Wtf do i do? Windows vista (64bit) Would like help as soon as possible!!
Windows 7 (& Maybe Vista)
I have Windows 7 and it worked fine for me, just ensure that you're running it as an admin.
now it says Welcome in
now it says
Welcome in Morrowind to Oblivion mod translator v0.98
Parsing Morrowind.esm
Parsing Tribunal.esm
Parsing Bloodmoon.esm
can't create C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Morrowind_o
b.cnv!
Press enter...
are you sure that you have
are you sure that you have the file locations set right? Also, if there isn't enough free space on your hard drive it won't work.
Check: http://morroblivionful
Check:
http://morroblivionfull.blogspot.com/
Is easy and fast.

i also have had this