when you start half the boat is purple. Then other random things like gates and houses are partially or completely purple. I had to use the OBMM version. is that the reason???
I got that exact same
I got that exact same problem too when i used the object replacer mod.
You can't use object
You can't use object replacer mod and The OBMM ver. you have to use the converter normaly then use object replace. Then you can try out my beta fix for the object converter if you get naked people =)
Naked people? WHERE? wait,
Naked people? WHERE?
wait, tell me you dont have the nudie mods installed.....
No sometimes the object
No sometimes the object replacer makes people nude/undies depends on if you have nude people or better bodies and so on, so i made the fix which puts there cloths back on

that could be, a possibliity