I installed Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon (in that order), tried to convert, and got an error message saying something about wolves and too many skins (sorry, just can't remember what it actually said). I think the reason I got the error message is because I have 2 werewolf mods already loaded into Oblivion.
Anyway, I removed all 3 games, then re-installed just Morrowind, and it converted and works fine. My question is, can I install Tribunal and Bloodmoon at a later time and convert them, or do I have to re-install Morrowind again along with the expansions to get them to work.
What If You Have Windows 7?
I have Windows 7 and Oblivion works just fine even with all of the official plugins, I even Have the construction set, heck I even made a few mods of my own. But if I do Get Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon it is too old to work on Windows Vista and I don't think it would ever work on Windows 7 whats your view on this problem i really want this Moroblivion mod and probably
HELP WITH IT!PLEAS REPLY! :) THANK YOU! :)
OK, try this and you will
OK, try this and you will have NO PLOBLEMS AT ALL:
morroblivionfull.blogspot.com
Good luck.
Okay, so I've done a clean
Okay, so I've done a clean install of Oblivion, no mods and upgraded to v1.2, installed Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon (in that order), and when I go to convert I get this error message:
Welcome to NIF converter v1.08
creating C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Clothes\morro\wolf
Converting wolf\skin.NIF to C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Clothes\morro\wolf\skin4.nif
too many keys!
Error parsing file
The first time I got the message, I un-installed Morrowind, then reinstalled it and the expansions, and still got the message. When I tried it before, without installing Tribunal and Bloodmoon, it worked.
Any ideas?
Edit: I read in another post about the same problem, uninstalled Bloodmoon, and the converter worked fine.
Install on Windows 7
I have not had any issues installing the core or addons under win 7 ultimate. I did have issues with ctd for awhile and downloaded speedfan which told me my e8500 was running at 72c idle. Removed and cleaned and regreased proc. now idle runs at 32c and 36c under load 57c Oblivion runs great. Other games did not seem to have a problem with my incorrectly seated heatsink so thanks Oblivion for saving me the headache of buying a replacement.
You should read this :
You should read this : http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/bugs-issues/493
So, the way I got around the
So, the way I got around the converter crash caused by "too many keys" is by making sure the path to the converter folder is short. The converter still crashes at the end of the conversion process but it still produces a working Morrowind_ob.esm.
I just started with Morroblivion and I'm blown away by it. Whoever figured this stuff out is a genius. It's really kind of amazing that Bethesda hasn't done something like Morroblivion and released it as an expansion. I guess they don't like money.

well you can and should