Skip to main content

Map is WAY off

Submitted by Vibhor on
I go to Vvardenfell and find out that the world map is to way north but i am walking in ocean in south how to fix this?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Cant someone help me on this one? Ill even post screenies if you want
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Screens will help, are you getting to Vvardenfell by the CNME boat mod or the console?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The same thing is happening to me. I got to Vvardenfell by that CNME boat.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

load order lol
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

And also have you even tried out the morroblivion bug fixes?? That works also. Duh. (You can find it on the forums..) *wink*
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

My map shows me in the ocean. I have all the files where they need to be.. did look all over to try to fond a fix for this but no such luck, just not sure how to fix this... id load a pic but im not sure how to on windows...( im a mac guy)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

download Morroblivion Improved Map Makers, it will fix it and give you map makers. Also since I have Better Map (for Morroblivion) I don't know which one fixes it. So use both and be happy.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)