Skip to main content

The Morroblivion.ini file is not called Morroblivion.ini

Submitted by TheScorpion on
When I downloaded the files and then exctracted them, the file Morroblivion.ini didn't end at .ini and when I tried to convert it said that none of the files existed so it didn't work. I tried to rename the file to Morroblivion.ini and then when i tried to convert it just said welcome in Morrowind to Oblivion mod translator vo.98. And again nothing happened. When i pressed enter it said error parsing Morroblivion.ini.... Please help me!! I really want to go to Morrowind in Oblivion!!! :P
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I had the same problem and I do not know if you have vista but if you do you need to right click the ESP_con and run it as an administrator. I also do not think you need to rename the Morroblivion.ini
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yes but if I don't rename it it will continue to say that none of the files existed............ Unfortunately I don't have Vista. I have got Windows XP. :(
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Your download might have been corrupted. But you do not need to rename anything. You will not see the .ini at the end of the filename unless you have disabled "hide known extentions" in folder options. Anyways do a fresh download and extract the file using 7-zip. Inside you should find a file called "morroblivion" with a 'notepad and gear' icon. [External image] Open it and change the paths to your Morrowind and Oblivion directories. Also put a ; before things you do not have, like PNOG [External image] Save and close. Now start ESP_Conv.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)