Skip to main content

various problems

Submitted by bigfoot343 on
I got the creatures pack 1_4 which says I should have kwama creatures, but there are none. All of the other creatures work. I also have a problem where certain textures for ropes or tables and chairs don't show up instead they are all rainbow for a picture of the error see this thread: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/bugs-issues/794. This is also unrelated to the project, but i figured I would ask whenever I play Oblivion or any other game on my computer the screen blinks black every once in a while it's pretty annoying. Are there any fixes for these problems I am experiencing?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Creatures 1.4 has been merged into the Morrowind_ob.esm Project. I did not check out Creatures 1.4 stand alone, but I did check out some Egg Mines in Morrowind_ob.esm v011 and there are definitely Scribb, Kwama Workers, and Kwama Warriors in the mines. I did not go down into the bowles, but there are Kwama Queens in every Egg Mine. Why are you using Creatures 1.4 stand alone? Why not use Morrowind_ob.esm v011 Full? As I said on the thread you have indicated, I have no idea what could be causing that. It is a very bad picture anyway, and I can't really tell from looking at it what is going wrong. If you want, get Refscope or FormIDfinder from nexus, and give me an example ObjectID. I will then post the textures and see if mine make any difference. If that is the case, then it is a bad Conversion, which is my only guess anyway.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I can't use the project, because I am using the OMOD.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Most Morroblivion mods conflict with each other. There are so many problems with Morroblivion that I guarantee it will be worth ten times whatever you have to do to get a copy of Morrowind and run the converter. Naked NPC's, Unarmed NPC's, NPC's fighting each other, no Quests, etc., etc., have all been addressed in the Master Project.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)