accidently installed both support files and complete install and now have a lot of missing textures. should i overwrite the second one i installed with the first?
also....
Is this normal ? [External image]
A shalk i supposed to be a
A shalk i supposed to be a black beetle??? That does not look right
This is a Placeholder
Not all Creatures have been converted. There are some placeholders so that when converted they can be placed right into the game where they should be.
A listing of the creatures that have been converted is included in the readme. Everything else are placeholders. The same is true with Betty Netch and Bull Netch, although in their cases I used Cliffracers so you will never know the difference.
I did not realize that this wasn't a real shalk. I will make a note of this one in the readme.
Yoshimo did this one. I have never actually seen a Shalk, so I wouldn't know the difference. I guess that is what the saying "Ignorance is Bliss" really means...

edit: i fixed it