Skip to main content

Dagoth problem i think along with vivec problem and one other problem

Submitted by brutal7 on
Vivecs body is all one color and not 2 different colors. Dagoth ur is just...werid. [External image] and in this one dungeon that stars with *ash" there is a gate that says "census and excise gate." It should just be "gate"
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No idea whats the deal with Dagoth Ur (maybe its a placeholder)... but you probably don't have roberts male body which is required for vivec.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Vivec Race for Robert's Male Body is Required for Vivec to look like Vivec. On this thread I talk about Dagoth Ur not being so hot. http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/790
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Lame doesn't necessarily imply 'substituted for a high elf(?) NPC with a Mythic Dawn robe and weird face' :p There is a rather good mask included here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22715 [External image] At the very least please make a naked Dark Elf and make him wear the mask included in the above mod.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Vivec Race for Robert's Male Body is already installed. My vivec head works but the body doesnt
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Dagoth Ur has robes? Personally (personal opinion) I'd rather have him naked (as in wearing underwear)... "lol" his face?? Like I said in another thread, an ash vampire with that mask is what I used in my old old patch so thats another suggestion....
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Having Vivec totally naked is enough for me. The best thing would probably be one of Sloth's outfits, but I'm not going to go looking for one or ask for permission. However, if somebody else would like to find one of Sloth's outfits that would work, and can get her permission, I would be more than happy to put it in the Master. It doesn't have to be Sloth's, but from what I remember this is right up her alley.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

OK, I have given Dagoth Ur a complete makeover using Vvardenfell Imports "6th House" items. Not exactly like he looks in the Morrowind CS, but pretty close. Dagoth Ur was NEVER a Wood Elf; that was a very bad guess. I am also replacing the Elytra Placeholder for Shalk with rats. Both fixes will be available in v015.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

where can i download this new dagoth complete makeover
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Dagoth Ur is supposed to be naked (with underwear ofcourse, maybe even a skirt like the Xivilai). I hope you realize that Corpus creatures, Ash Slaves, Ash Zombies, Ash Vampires etc. are "also" technically naked. ... I mean seriously ... you would rather not replace the minor belts given by the Ashlander Tribes for rings or amulets because its against lore ... but you are comfortable with Dagoth Ur wearing a robe ... or armor etc. Sixth House Items in Vardenfell Imports do not qualify. Those are purely a modders impression of what the Sixth House Armors should look like ... its not lore ... they look nothing like Morrowind.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The closer you get with these minor details, the more people will eat it up come final release. Whats wrong with using/converting the old models again? If it comes down to it, I'll model a new one myself. Let me know. [External image] All he'll need after having is clothes removed is that awesome mask model pictured ubove, and Red Undies!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Morroblivion has certainly had more than it's share of sideliners and negativity. Hashmi, if you don't like something then maybe you should start sending me mods instead of always talking and complaining that things aren't right. I had trusted that the Queen of the Ashlands knew what she was doing. I have given Dagoth Ur a complete makeover. Like I said, he is now pretty close to the way he looks in the Morrowind CS.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

David Budreck Hashmi, if you don't like something then maybe you should start sending me mods instead of always talking and complaining that things aren't right.
I am sorry if my last comment seemed personal or over-critical or anything. It was meant to be constructive discussion and definitely not intended to start this. I don't really know what to make of your comment. Yes, I haven't ever made any esps for the project ... and probably never will make any esps for the project. Mods\esps is not what I do. I joined to do what I felt was the most important thing (creatures) ... and that has been arguably done to large extent. Back to the point, I was discussing, not 'talking and complaining'. That is of-course the whole purpose of the 'forum' ... to discuss things thoroughly so you can know what the players want and your work doesn't get wasted. My opinion is that rather few morrowind fans would like Dagoth Ur wearing the sixth house armors from VI. I can understand reservations about nudity ... but not about the lack of armor or robes (assuming ofcourse that you are using the permanent underwear version of Roberts Male Body). If anything its closer to what it was in morrowind. However if you don't like me just 'talking and complaining' and 'not making any Construction Set contributions' then fine. ... I won't bother you again about anything. I'd rather leave then start something that took down the last team.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

im currently converting dagoth ur from morrowind, so that he will be 100% the same as in morrowind, end of discussion
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Eloth, you do not need to convert Dagoth Ur. I have already said that I've given him a makeover, and the new Dagoth Ur looks Great. As I said, I had originally trusted that the Queen of the Ashlands knew what she was doing. Obviously she didn't get Dagoth Ur right. Yes, I thought he looked lame, but it never even occurred to me to go double check in the Morrowind CS. Thank you to Didact for pointing me toward Vvardenfell Imports. I was able to cobble together a terrific looking Dagoth Ur from Vvardenfell Imports meshes. You'll see.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This might be pointless, but I did a little personal work making dagoth ur to my liking for morroblivion and discovered that one of his original spells from morrowind, "Wrath of Dagoth", converted correctly and is rather easy to add to the morroblivion dagoth ur's spell list. Sorry if this is something already known, just helping how I can.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Added, thank you.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey im using the cs cuz im bored and i noticed someone without arms. will this be like this in the game?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

What you see is typically what you get, but not always. A notable exception is Imperial Chainmail. For some reason that does not render in the CS at all, and looks really weird, but I cannot think of anything else like that. Which someone?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Someone in balmora sorry already closed it its a dark elf female with low class clothes
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@eloth: Best option, hands down.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Why dont we compare David and Eloth's Dagoth Urs? Or perhaps include them both with one as 'unused'? I would love to see two great Dagoth Ur recreations by two awesome and skilled creators :D Also conversations with creatures could be done by using pop up menus.... Just a suggestion, more specifically if Dagoth Ur ends up being a 'creature' instead of an NPC
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@Didact1: Dialouge with creatures is quite possible in the usual way. You just need to assign the creatures's skeleton to an NPC and make the NPC wear the creatures body as clothing. I agree that it would be a good idea to have the morrowind creature included. It can remain an option for people to choose from the original or the remake depending on their tastes ...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)