Skip to main content

Cannot Run Havoc Sim

Submitted by Dave B on
I'm having trouble with dead rival NPC's not falling down. In Shishi there are several dead Telvanni. When I enter the cell they are dead all right, but standing up. I am unable to run Havoc Sim in ANY Morrowind Cell. I'm trying to place 0Am... I can run Havoc Sim just fine in Abandoned Mine, and he slmps to the ground dead, but when I try it in Shishi, there is an IMMEDIATE CTD. I cannot run Havoc Sim on any Morrowind Object in any Morrowind Cell. This probably has something to do with converted NIF's. Is anybody else able to place dead NPC's so they look dead? Or, I'm open to suggestions for how to work around this. It is totally stupid and lame walking into Shishi with a bunch of dead Telvanni all standing around...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Have everyone alive in the game. Then make on NPC with a script to cast a spell that is so huge it kills everyone in the room(delete AI packages). Reduce the spell caster to a small size holding S in the CS and then hide it in a rock. When the character comes they will all be dead on the floor. Thats my theory anyway.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)