Skip to main content

Help

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Okay, I'm new here and I need some help if someone doesn't mind. Okay.... where to begin. I have the converter when it was available on the site, which when I downloaded it, it was around Early to Mid December. I have also downloaded every mentioned mod from the Quest topic. I have installed everything to it's need as well as downloading OMM and making sure the Morrowind_ob.esp was the second thing loaded. These are my problems. -I can not get to Morrowind. The transports exist... however, there are no dialog options. - I tried the CNME or whatever and can get there that way... but.. vvardenfell is plain-jane. There is NOTHING to do. No creatures.... missing arms and what have you. I tried starting a new game to "appear" in the boat.. no avail. I don't know what to do :/ I did everything it told me too. I didn't download support file 1. However, I got the full installations 1-2 and the support 2. Can anyone help me?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The new project is here: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/753 It is NOT compatible with any of the other mods, so please don't try to use them together.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I followed that paged exactly. Only downloading what was meant to be downloaded. It's still the same. I can't get it to work at all. I removed the converter and.. there is no Morrowind_ob.esp or whatever
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Morrowind_ob is a Master File; it is an "ESM" file, not an "ESP." Maybe you missed a few details. If you had followed the page exactly, then it would work. From your description, I have no idea how to even begin troubleshooting what has gone wrong. You need to be a little more specific than "can't get it to work at all."
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I would first recommend Wyre Bash if anything's going wrong. Make sure you have Mr. Budreck's .esm. Make sure it's in your load order, too. Also try a new profile with only the needed things for morroblivion to work, if nothing else helps. If you want specific help though, we need a specific problem.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)