Skip to main content

Error log

Submitted by pleasenoname on
- Hirskarr's note in the census building has ownership applied to it. - Left Seyda Neen start point, changed character at imperial sewers and returned to Census office with weapon equipped and out, caused crash. sheathed weapon didn't cause crash. - Typo in Hrisskar Flat-Foot's dialogue, " I'd like yo<to>find out where he's stashing the gold" - Mulvisie Othril, upon death drops an Iron bow and Chitin arrows and the Chitin arrows cannot be taken
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you. This is Perfect for an error report. However, in this case I can't do much about most of it. I have fixed the ownership, and Mulvisie Othril not dropping his arrows. However, I cannot find the text "like yo find" or "stashing the gold" anywhere. This is not a quest that I have edited or debugged at all, or am familiar with. Unfortunately, I have not been able to search for dialog by Player for Morrowind Dialog because the topics all start with "1" and the CS doesn't recognize them when filtering dialog. Your crashing problem sounds like some obscure conflict. I have no idea what to do with it or what would be causing it other than that. Except to say, don't draw you weapon in the Census office...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)