Skip to main content

Telvanni hortator problem

Submitted by Darth South on
I have managed to fix it but you might want to add its fix it in your next update. In Telvanni Hortator quest, you have to Persuade the councilor named NELOTH, however you can't open persuasion to make him like you better. I easily fixed it by the construction set. NO PERSUASION was ticked. So I opened it.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Technically, you are not stuck and this is not a problem. You can kill Neloth to complete the quest. Apparently one of those contributing had decided that Neloth should not be persuadable because of his reputation for being bad tempered, so set this. I'm sorry, I did not realize it had been changed. However, I agree with you, and just because someone is bad tempered doesn't mean you should have to commit murder to finish a quest. I have changed this back for the next version. Thank you.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No problem, if I find anything else, I'll inform you...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)