Skip to main content

Imageshack Pictures

Submitted by Darth South on

They started not working in this website. They must be registered from the link given. If you don'T want, I can take care of it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No one seems to answer, is it only me that sees the frog frozen in ice, where the imageshack pictures are supposed to be? I've checked it on multiple computers.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Apparently, nobody else cares. I know I certainly don't care about image shack pictures if they want to make us go through some ridiculous registration. But, if it bothers you, and you want to do something, then do it.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@Darth South: Create a personal account at ImageShack and keep yourself logged in ... that should make sure that the images remain visible.

Also someone could register morroblivion domain here but the page provides no details whatsoever of the procedure afterwards ...

In my opinion if they want money then its better to ditch them and move on to something like Google Picasso or Photobucket.

 

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I don't understand.  The image on the front page is hosted on imageshack.us and it works fine.  What is the problem exactly?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I've registered in the name of Darth South. It should soon be visible to anyone, who is not logged in to imageshack.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I always used imageshack for stuff on other forums. At the time some people couldnt see pictures here, people couldnt see pictures on other forums. Imageshack did something. I really dont know what. But i switched to photobucket

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think my registration worked! Pictures load without any problems.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)