Skip to main content

Regarding Morrowind Save File

Submitted by CRISPYLLAMA on

Hey guys! I just started up Morrowind a month or two ago when I found out about Morrowind Overhaul... but this is a whole different ballpark! I was just wondering if my morrowind gamesave would be compatible with this mod, or if i'm gonna have to start all over again, anyone know?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You really have not given me enough information to say for sure one way or the other. However, this is -NOT- Morrowind. This is Morroblivion, a mod for Oblivion that brings Morrowind to Oblivion. Your Morrowind Saves will not apply.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ah makes sense, thanks for clarifying. Thanks so much to this awesome community for making this possible! I'm setting it all up now  but I think I'll wait for the graphics overhaul to finish before I start my character :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)