Just checking on whether I need to make a separate copy of Morrowind before I install this... I'd go nuts if i had to reinstall Morrowind n such. You'd prolly see something on CNN about how somebody ran in, yelled "NOW YOU DIE!" and began attempting to stab everybody with Big Macs.
Zanshikaze wrote:You'd
ZanshikazeYou'd prolly see something on CNN about how somebody ran in, yelled "NOW YOU DIE!" and began attempting to stab everybody with Big Macs.Hahahaha....that'd be funny :P No, it leaves your Morrowind install completely untouched, like Savant said. :)
I had Morrowind already
I had Morrowind already installed when i stumple onto this, have the Graphics extender installed, but not working or not as I had hoped, found out about Morroblivion, so installed Oblivion, then did the conversion, but have yet to see any changes in environment despite playing Morrowind or Oblivion.
Question is, do I use Oblivion to play Morroblivion, or Morrowind and how will i know if i did the installs correctly, meaning, is there a special order i should stick to with the installs and any additional mods like the graphics extender, patches and so on and in which order should I do all this.
I have been assuming I don't need the Graphics Extender since this is using the Oblivion engine (only assuming).
I can make a copy of my saves and simply install everything again, I don't mind that, but the order and exactly what I need to do might help me fix this without having to do all that. You guys made it clear what we need, yes, so really just need to know the order to do this and what not to add, like the extender mod.
Thanks in advance and love the screen shots guys, keep them coming!
you need to download and
you need to download and install mod called cnme for oblivion that will add a ship in anvil that will take you to morrowind so it is in the game oblivion
it is not a morrowind mod nor a seprate game and it doesnt require anything else

A: