Kia Ora
Has anybody noticed that theres no aimation in the water at Vivic's palace
https://picasaweb.google.com/Kiwi.Hawk.NZ/Screenies#
Kia Ora
Has anybody noticed that theres no aimation in the water at Vivic's palace
https://picasaweb.google.com/Kiwi.Hawk.NZ/Screenies#
Kia Ora
your answer will be there by morning, I'm getting it now
Edit:
Well I would have if there was a file to download
Kia Ora
must be gettin old a
Edit:
works for me,.. last 4 shots are after I put the mod in
https://picasaweb.google.com/Kiwi.Hawk.NZ/Screenies#
Look pretty beutiful for me at least from screenshots.
@Kiwi-Hawk
I also noticed that problem. Those pics look nice!
Kia Ora
I found in my mods save drive a lot of my old Morrowind mods including a lot of
retexture mods and expansions like Balmora exspamded and the likes, some of those
retextures where way out there for there time an used dds files lol I could also mess round and
make _n files if I felt I was good enough,. I'm just picking through them on a tile set by tile set
base to see what I really like, some of them need renaming as theyer under_scores in the names not U's and 0's
Edit:
follow the link up in this thread an go to the mirror the fix is just two nif meashs to replace the in game ones, drop the meshs folde in the data dir and bingo, all done
@Kiwi-Hawk
Awesome man, thanks!

Water and Watefall for Vivec Palace for Morroblivion