Skip to main content

Original stuff.

Submitted by brutal7 on

In Morrowind, the races looked different than the ones in oblivion. I don't think it would be too hard to convert them. And yes, i know it would overwrite what people in Cyrodil look like, but it might be a fun experiment. Also, the menu system in Morrowind i think should be brought back. (And ya, i know about wz_inventory, but it's not the original morrowind inventory.)

I think doing what i said is worth a shot and would make it feel a little more like Morrowind.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 11 Jun 2012 - 09:31.

I would use DarnUI over Wz anyway, that way you can use the grid or list view.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well, one of the first thing we would like to do  is overwrite oblivion as a neccesity as few as possible. I presume there are some mods like this in TESNEXUS. Maybe you can find it there and make your game like you want.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)