Skip to main content

Belt got 'stuck' to ebony armor

Submitted by Nathan576 on

So I put some belt on, the one from the main quest I believe and after I took it off, it fused to my ebony curisis so now everytime I put it on, the belt is on also. Even with the belt unequiped it stays. I thought of just finding a diffrent set but every single ebony armor now has a belt around it no matter what. This is driving me nuts because I took pride in my badass looking ebony morrowind armor. Any fix? Is it a mesh issue? Even when I load save files from before I ever had the belt, it's still on. When I equip another belt, it just puts it ontop of the fused belt.

 

Edit: on a side note, is there any way to remove the diesease imunity icon in the top right corner without getting rid of the effect?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Nathan576 on 2 May 2011 - 17:41.

This is with no belt equiped

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/nobelt.jpg/

 

 

this is with a belt equiped

http://img850.imageshack.us/i/beltx.jpg/

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You have some conflicting mod, or are not using my Master. That is not the armor from Vvardenfell Imports that my Master uses.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

That's odd because I followed the 3 install videos exactly. Only diffrence is I added the misc items myself because it waasn't in the video.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)