Skip to main content

Strange issue with the world transport mod.

Submitted by Agrias on

Little background. I'm using David's world transport mod. I like it because its simple and remarkably it doesn't conflict with the other mods I run.

Anyway, the transport guide is missing his clothes. Example link...

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/Agrias_Bloodmoon/?action=view&current=Clothes.jpg

Other issue is a missing barrel on the ship. Appears on both the one waiting outside the imperial prison and Sedya'nen(Sp)..

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab310/Agrias_Bloodmoon/?action=view&current=Missingbarrel.jpg

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

More than one thing is not installed correctly, probably Vvardenfell Imports and Eloth's Misc Items & Ingredients, maybe more. There are Many requirements for Morroblivion. There are Installation Instructions in the download. Please follow them step by step.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just did a complete Oblivion and Morroblivion reinstall and I get the same missing texture on that particular barrel. Weird, because it's only that barrel and a few rocks in the game that have no textures. You'd think that a whole bunch of barrels would be missing textures (maybe that barrel isn't used much?), but it's only that one for me. And I'm sure I installed all of Eloth's textures and fixes correctly.

Edit: By the way, I'm not using the world transport mod, so the missing textures have nothing to do with that. I have also completely upgraded to v31.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm getting the pink barrell too, fresh install of v31.  Here's my load order

    Active Mod Files:
    00  Oblivion.esm
    01  Morrowind_ob.esm
    02  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
    03  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
    04  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.0]
    05  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]
    06  ChargenFix-Thermador.esp
    07  LandTexturesWithGrassPlusLOD.esp
    08  Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v7.esp

Here's my install order:

Bain Packages:
++ 000 - Morroblivion - Tex - Vvardenfell Imports (BED32D58) (Installed)
++ 001 - Morroblivion v031 (062AA989) (Installed)
++ 002 - Morroblivion - Lute Music (F8916697) (Installed)
++ 003 - Morroblivion - Tex - Bloodmoon (A791725D) (Installed)
++ 004 - Morroblivion - Tex - Hashmi1 Textures (170F832A) (Installed)
++ 005 - Morroblivion - Tex - Visual Overhaul v1 Parts 1-11 (907AAEE4) (Installed)
++ 006 - Morroblivion - Tex - Visual Overhaul v1 Fixes and updates (FD882C8D) (Installed)
++ 007 - Morroblivion - Tex - Artifacts helpfulperson (62319ABB) (Installed)
++ 008 - Morroblivion - Tex - Weapon Retex helpfulperson (98B9F81D) (Installed)
++ 009 - Morroblivion chargenfix (8279E341) (Installed)
++ 010 - OBGE (D4A9AF8D) (Installed)
011 - ==Last==

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have uploaded a new version of Support Files 2 that fixes the barrel. Something has been bothering me about the Guide with no clothes. What version of the Master? Vvardenfell Imports not being installed properly, now that I think about it, would probably NOT cause a naked guard, but rather yellow diamonds, a pink guard, or a crash, not a naked guard. It almost seems like Oblivion is looking for armor objects that don't exist, can't find them, so doesn't put any clothes on the guard at all. The only way I could explain this is a different Master that does not have these objects, like an old Master from Conversion that had substituted Oblivion chainmail for the Imperial Chainmail the guard wears.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Latest verison, V031, I'm certain Vvardenfell Imports is installed correctly, as he's the only PC in all of morrowind missing his armor. Everything else seems to run correctly.

Nearest I can figure the issue started when I installed Eloths visual upgrade. Which is very strange since it doesn't touch the armor.

The guide out side of the imperial sewers is also missing his armor. Strange really. Topic for wiser minds than my own.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)