Skip to main content

Morroblivion Steam Group

Submitted by Clint on

I made a Morroblivion Steam Group for those that play Oblivion on Steam, and even for those who just have Steam. Don't worry, everything in this group POINTS to this site, so people who see this group will hopefully join, but will go here to learn more about the project and post ideas/bugs. I just thought this would be a good place for us to get more people, and more importantly to work out problems and ideas using the in game chatting feature.

So what do you guys think?

Morroblivion Steam Group Page

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Actually, I think it is a good idea to advertise the project.

But there are some legal problems thermador fears. Showing it off too much might get unwanted attention.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sadly, yes. Please read the first two questions in the FAQ...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

After re-reading, I finally saw the fine print saying we couldn't discuss on "social networking sites."

So you can't delete groups by request, even if your'e the owner. So I set the group to private, so no one can get in. Eventually Steam will see that the group is inactive and will delete it.

I apologize for all of this.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)