I have just come from the Urshilaku Burial Caverns in-game. They are Spectacular!!!
I remember what they used to be like when converted from Morrowind.
None of the pools had converted, and neither did the mummies. Eloth restored the pools, and the mummies. Now, with Eloth's Visual Overhaul, they look like what they were always meant to look!
I have a much different perspective than most when I play now, because I remember trying to play Morroblivion from the converter nine months ago. It was a totally decrepit, totally unplayable mess. Now, I see how far we have come and I am thrilled and amazed!
I don't see bugs and annoyances. I see wonder and excitement!
The Queen of the Ashlands restored the Quests so now we have something to play.
Eloth restored dozens of meshes, and then retextured thousands more.
Eloth and Hashmi have restored all the creatures of Morrowind.
Henshu and Didact are adding AI so the world is starting to feel alive.
Telemesick is painstakingly repositioning things that are out of place.
Thermador is painstakingly setting ownership and fixing merchants.
Darth South has provided absolutely spectacular icons for most of the game.
Dozens of others have also helped.
Morroblivion is a dream that is coming true.
Thank you to everybody!

Agreed David
I also tried Morroblivion back when everything had to be converted manually. Never did get it working right :(
Just a suggestion David: create a sticky "Thank You / Credits" thread for everyone who put so much effort and time into this project, and don't forget to include yourself :)